Chapter 28 - Please accept -

The Healer♥

 

 

 

 

Chapter 28

 

    “Okay… Then… Should we start eating?” Eunbi said while looking at everybody who was talking to each other in excitement, especially, Mirae.

    “Let’s eat~ I’m starving~” Bambam said and sat down.

    Jaebum clapped his hand once then did his leader role. “Alright~ Sit down~ Sit down~” 

    “I came here to surprise you, but you surprised me instead.” Mirae looked at Eunbi as she smiled.

    “Is it very surprising?”

    “I was almost in coma.” 

    They laughed as they heard Mirae said that.

    “So… What do you think?” Jackson asked Mirae as he looked at her.

    “What do you mean?”

    “What do you think of us? I mean… what do you think when you met us in persons?” 

    “Ummmmm~ You guys look really good and very friendly just as I expected… No… it is beyond my thoughts. You guys are nice.” Mirae smiled.

    “But you gotta have your number one, right?” Youngjae asked in excitement.

    “Eh?” Mire’s voice cracked.

    “Who do you like best?” Bambam asked.

    “She said it is Mark-hyung.” Jinyoung said.

    “I mean now. After meeting us.” Youngjae continued saying.

    “After met you guys? Hmmmm…” Mirae was thinking then her gaze shifted to Mark unconsciously.

    “What? Still him?” Jackson said in high tone as he could not believe it.

    “Yeah… I guess…” Mirae mumbled. She looked down on her plate.

    Mark rested chin on his hand and looked at her while he was smiling.

    "A~ Hyung~ Stop looking at her like that. Are you trying to melt her or what?"

    "Jackson-hyung is right. Mark-hyung, you are already handsome. Stop being too charming~" Bambam supported Jackson’s sentence.

    "I did not do anything. What are you guys talking about?" Mark defended himself.

    "Hyung, are you saying that you are handsome without doing anything?" Jinyoung joined the army.

    "Well, it’s true, isn’t it? Mark is handsome, so can we eat now?" Eunbi jumped to the conclusion to end the war.

    "Ahh~ Noona~" Bambam whined.

    "Don’t do that. You big baby. Aren’t you hungry?"

    "I am hungry." Bambam nodded.

    "Then eat. Aren’t we all hungry? let’s eat~ Let’s eat~" Eunbi clapped her hands.

    "Noona~ Ahh~ Feed me~" Bambam poked Eunbi’s arm and implored her.

    "Okay~ Ahh~ open your mouth." Eunbi gave him a tteokbokki

    "Eunbi-yaa~ Me too~" - Jackson

    "Noona~ Me too~" - Youngjae

    "Me too~" - Jinyoung

    "Me too~" - Yugyeom

    "Yah~ Don’t you guys have hands?"

    "But you fed Bambam." Jinyoung pointed to the maknae.

    "Aish~ Because of you, Bambam-ah" Eunbi glared at him for a sec then came back to Jackson.

    "Open your mouth."

    "Ahhh~" He looked so happy that she was going to feed him to.

    "Yah. Look like we got new mother and leader now." Mark whispered to Jaebum. He chuckled a little hearing that.

    "As expected, the leader’s girl."

    "Yah. She is not my girl."

    "Yet." Mark continued Jaebum’s sentence making him blush. 

    "I’m going to eat." Jaebum cut the conversation and went to where there were food.

    Mark chuckled a bit then he noticed that Mirae was looking at them. Mark flashed a smile then went to eat too.

    As I thought… there must be something between them… though I could not hear much, but I’m sure! But they are not dating… Are they sseom? Is it like that? Can I ask her? should I ask her? Ahhh~ I really wanna know! 

    (Sseom = 썸 from 썸씽 = something = Not in a relationship but not just a friend. Kinda like flirtation.)

    "Mirae-noona, come eat~" Yugyeom called her.

    "Ahh Okay." She nodded. 

    Mirae looked at Jaebum and Eunbi who were talking to each other with suspicious eye. Mark could sense that, so he called her.

    "Mirae-ya, try this."

    Mira turned around to see that Mark was giving her a tteokbokki.

    "Thank you…" She was about to grab the fork, but he dodged his hand. Mirae looked at him with What-are-you-doing-I-don’t-get-it look.

    "Open your mouth."

    "What?"

    "Ahh~" Mark said and open his mouth.

    "I can eat it by myself."

    "I know, but I wanna feed you as you are my fan. Ahh~"

    Finally, she lost to the flower boy’s charm.

    "How was it?"

    "Ummm~ It was really good." Mirae answered with full. She used her hand to cover .

    "Do you want another?" Mark asked and he was going to give her another one.

    "Oppa stop. I can eat it by myself from now. Thank you."

    "Alright. Here." Mark gave her the fork. 

 

    "What did you say?" Eunbi asked as she could not believe what she just heard.

    "I said you should come work with us as a stylist assistant, like an intern." Jaebum repeated.

    "But… is it really okay? I am just a freshman." 

    "Oh my god! Eunbi-ya! This is your chance! You are so lucky! You should take it!" Mirae was so excited for her. 

    "She is right, noona! You should take it." Youngjae said then everyone cheered her to say yes.

    "The stylists said they are short of helper, so I think you would suit the position." Mark spoke.

    "You don’t have to go there everyday. Just the weekend and occasional events." Jinyoung helped to prompt her.

    "Noona please accept." Bambam pleaded.

    "Ummm…" Eunbi thought while staring at the table then she lifted her head and met eyes with Jaebum who was staring at her hopefully.

    "Ahhh… Let me think about it for awhile, is that okay? Do you need a quick answer?"

    "We will give you to think for two days." Jaebum held out his two fingers.

    "Alright… Two days."

    Not too long after that they all went back. Now there was only Eunbi in the house.

    {Eunbi-ya! You gotta say yes!}

    It was a text from Mirae. Eunbi thought that she actually more excited than her.

 

    It might be harder than working as a barista, but it would be a great experience… and good pay too. And If I work there, I will see him more often... No No No I need to think about the job itself! Not him!

    Ahhh! What should I do?!

 


 

I'm sorry that I've been gone for so so so long!

And thank you so much for reading this and still waiting for the update.

And to those who just subscribed to this story, thank you so much!

I'm so happy! :)

I was in the USA and S.Korea for many days so I haven't update.

and I'm sorry that this chapter is not that good after long disappearance.