Chapter 4 - EATING WITH (naughty) GOT7 -

The Healer♥

 

 

 

Chapter 4

- EATING WITH (naughty) GOT7 -

 

    ♪♬ I wanna make it so no one else can see you

I wanna hide you in the moonlight so only I can see you

I’ll gather all the memories of you and engrave it in the

moonlight – I want to color the night sky with you and me

 

I see you, I see you and you’re dazzling

You see me, look at me, my heart’s fluttering

I see you, I see you and you’re dazzling

You see me, look at me, everything stops ♬♪

    The song moonlight by GOT7 was playing in my ear. We were walking to the restaurant.

    “It’s here~ We have reached our destination.” Jaebum-oppa (Yes, I was convinced by him to call him Jaebum-oppa.) stated when we stopped in front of a Korean food restaurant.

    He said he liked to eat, but it had to be Korean food.

    “Here?” 

    “Yeah~ Come in. Why are you standing there?” He asked me when he saw that I did not move a bit. 

    “Is it really okay for me to come with you? Did you tell your members?”

    “I told you it’s okay. We are friends, aren’t we?” Friends? We are?

    “And since you are my friend, they won’t be angry and NO, I haven’t told them that you will come.” 

    “You haven’t?”

    “No. Now come in. I’m hungry to death.” 

    I still did not move. Jaebum walked toward me then he pull my hand softly. He hold my hand?!

    “Yah!” I pulled my hand out of his.

    “I’ve told you to come in, so come in. I am hungry.” He used his stricter tone.

    “Don’t use that tone with me.” Though I told him like that I followed him in.

 

    “Yah! You guys did not wait for me. How could you eat first without me?” Jaebum-oppa said as he reached to the table. All of them turned to look at him. Oh my god They all look so good in person! Jaebum-oppa showed me their photos on his phone while we were walking to here and talked about them. I did not know they would look this good in person.

    “Hyung! You’re late!” The very young looking guy with black hair (I think his name is BamBam) said.

    “Yah! And who is that? Jaebum-ah” The guy with bray-bluish hair questioned him as he looked at me. Wow~ I am sure he is Mark. He is so good looking!  

    “Is she with you?” Another black hair guy asked. He must be Junior… What is his name? oh yeah Park Jinyoung. He is so cute in person.

    “O? 어 (eo)” Jaebum walked to the table. I still didn’t know what should I do, so I just stood there. Should I go sit? 

    "Yah! What are you doing? Come here~” Jaebum-oppa turned around to beckon to me.

    “Eh? Umm…” I nodded. All of GOT7 still looked at me. I was kinda shy that they kept staring at me.

    “Wait!” There was a guy stood up and said to me in English. He must be Jackson?

    “Yes?” Like an automatic response, I replied in English. He looked a bit amazed to hear that I sounded fluent in English. Does he don’t want me here?

    “There is no room for you…” As I heard he spoke, I felt kind of bad.

    “Let me get you a chair.” Jackson finished his sentence. Oh, Maybe I am too pessimistic.

    “Hyung! I’ll get her one!” The pink hair boy told Jackson. Ah~ He must be the Maknae. Yugyeom~ But before the maknae got up, BamBam was faster he got up and got me a chair.

    “Yah~ I was gonna get Noona a chair!” Yugyeom told Bambam.

    “How do you know she is your Noona. She looked younger than you.” The blonde hair guy said jokingly to him. He must be Youngjae. Yugyeom pouted.

    “Well, she is Jaebum-hyung’s friend, isn’t she?” He looked at me.

    “Anyways, let Eunbi sit down first.” Jaebum-oppa told s.

    “Oh, is that your name? Eunbi-ssi? Please come and sit down.” Mark said to me as he point to the chair that BamBam got for me.

    “Okay…” I walked to sit on that chair. Now I was sitting between Jaebum-oppa and Junior-oppa.

    “So are you Jaebum-hyung’s friend?” Jackson asked me.

    “Err… I think I am. Yes, we are.” I answered in not-so-sure tone.

    Jaebum chuckled at my answered, so I looked at him with a little angry gaze. When I vacated my eyes from him, I found every member a stared at me.

    “Why are you all looking at me?”

    “You are not sure that you guys are friends?” Bambam asked.

    “And you. What was that reaction?” Junior-oppa asked Jaebum-oppa with curiosity.

    “I just met her today.” Jaebum-oppa replied and continued to eat. He was sure hungry.

    “You guys just met and you brought her here? No offend though” Mark said.

    “Well, I think you guys will get along well with her.” Jaebum-oppa said then eat.

    “Oh, and she was born in 1995, so yes she is your Noona, Yugyeom-ah and to you guys too, BamBam, Youngjae.” After he finished talking, he ate one full spoon of rice. 

    “You are a Noona? Wow, Noona looks so young!” Youngjae said to me in joy. Hahaha He is such a joyful kid.

    “Thank you.”

    “Your name is Eunbi, right? Eunbi-noona.” Yugyeom asked me. Even though he did not look like a maknae, but he was a cute Maknae.

    “Yes! And you must be Yugyeom, right?”

    “That’s right! Wahh~ You know my name.” Yugyeom shook his hands happily. Is it weird that I know him?

    “Hey Hey What about me? Do you know me?” Jackson asked.

    “You are Jackson.” 

    “Woohoo~ She knows my name too~”

    “Me Me. What is my name?”    

    “Your name is Junior.”

    “NO NO Noona. He is not Junior.” Bambam said.

    “He is not?”

    “He’s Jinyoung. Park JinYoung.”

    “HAHAHA~ yeah yeah Call him Jinyoung.” Youngjae laughed.

    “Ah JYP.” I nodded.

    “Yes, that is my name.” 

    “So you know all our names, don’t you?” Jackson asked.

    “Yes, You are Youngjae then you are Mark and you are Bambam.” I pointed at each member as I said their names.

    They all clapped. “Why? Is it amazing that I know you? You guys are idol. It is not a big deal.”

    “Well, that means we are being famous enough, so you can know us.” Junior… ah JYP-oppa (I’ll call him like that.) smiled.

    suddenly, I laughed out loud. GOT7 members all confused except Bambam and Jackson who saw what I saw.

    “What is funny?” Youngjae asked me. 

    I pointed at Jaebum-oppa who was sitting next to me and said. “I was laughing ‘cos of him. BamBam and Jackson saw it, didn’t you?” I was laughing while I was trying to explain, so I forgot to say in formality. I laughed because Jaebum-oppa ate a big spoon of rice (again) and he face palm himself since it was hard to chew. Bambam explain to others then Jackson spoke to me.

    “You didn’t speak formally and you just call me Jackson.”

    “Oh, right… I’m…”

    “It’s okay. I think we should talk in informal. I mean all of us.” He suggested.

    “I think that is a good idea.” - Yugyeom

    “She talked with Jaebum-hyung in informality too, right?” - Youngjae

    “Yeah, then we can drop informality from now on and you guys seem very close though you just met for a day.” - JYP

    “It is settled. However, Shouldn’t you call me oppa? I am older than you.” - Jackson

    “Yes, you are older, but since I’m from USA. We are English speakers. Everyone is equal.” I smiled when I finished speaking. 

    “Wow~ you’re from US?” Everyone was surprised especially, Mark who did not speak much. He was the one who looked interested the most.

    “Which state?” Mark asked me in English.

    “California.”

    “Really? I’m from LA.” He talked to me in English. He smiled at me widely. Looked like we had something in common now.

    “And I am from HongKong!”

    “I’m from Thailand!”

    “I am from Korea!”

    I laughed at them. They were all funny.

    We talked a lot while we were eating. I felt that we were getting closer. I did not feel so lonely like before. 

    Well, thanks to Jaebum-oppa…

    I turned my head to look at him. He was eating and eating. Then he stopped eating all of a sudden and turned to me.

    “What?” He asked me though his mouth was full with food.

    “Yah~ don’t talk when your mouth is full.” I hit him slightly.

    He chewed then swallowed and asked me again. “What?” with a are-you-satisfied look.

    “Nothing~” I shrugged and went back to eat.

 

    Eunbi did not see it, but Jaebum was smiling looking at her and he went to continue his eating.

    And what the two did not know was All what they did were captured by GOT7 members’ eyes. The members smiled and looked at each other.

 


THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!

IF YOU LIKE THE STORY PLEASE SUBSCRUBE SO YOU CAN KNOW WHEN IT IS UPDATED. AND MAYBE YOU CAN COMMENT.

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHH