Chapter 14 - New friend -

The Healer♥

 

 

 

 

Chapter 14

- New friend -

 

    They were busy with their schedules and I was busy buying stuffs for the house. Yes, I had been here since late May and Now it was December. I had stayed here for 7 months, but I didn’t buy anything much (except the clothes, my love.) because I didn’t think I would be staying here this long. After I got accepted into the university, I thought I should adjust things in my house to what I preferred them to be more. I started cleaning my house, buying furniture.

    By the way, I started to talk less to Jaebum-oppa nowadays and I thought that he kinda realised it too, but he did not say anything about it. I knew it was wrong to do so. I did not know what he thought of me, yet I was avoiding him since I was afraid of myself, of my heart. I feared that I might feel too good with him and would be too attach to him. I thought it would be better this way. I would wait ‘till I was back to my old self again. I felt sorry for him. Maybe he was worried why I acted this way…

    They had a come back again with ‘If you do’,  so they were super busy. I bet they would be so tired with the tight schedule. Oh and they had a new song called ‘Confess song’. What a right time to release the song. It did suit the time like this really well; Winter, Christmas. The song and Music Video were so cute. The members told me about shooting and it sounded they were having so much fun.

 

    Other than organising my house, there was one thing I started to do. I just started my part-time job as a barista just a week ago. I told them and they were so excited for me. They said they would visit me sometimes if it was possible. I thought it would be hard though since they were so busy. They might not be able to come until the day I quit, but I really did not mind at all. I understood their circumstance and if they came here for real and someone recognised them, it would be a big mess. Oh and I met Kim Jaeson there. He was my co-worker. We worked at the same shift and luckily we were same age! He was going to the university too. His major was Engineer. I was not that close to him, but we would get closer as the time passed by. I thought I could make friends this time other than GOT7. I just needed a normal friend who was not an idol.  

    

    Right now, I was going to work. I had shift on afternoon, on Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday. Today was Sunday. On Sunday, There were usually a lot of people at the cafe. 

    “Hi! Eunbi-ah.” Jaeson greeted me as I walked into the back of the shop.

    “Hi! How are you?”

    “I’m good. You?”

    “I’m fine too.”

    He walked out first and I followed him out. Today was weird. There were less people than usual! Where were they?

    As I was looking at the door, waiting for someone to open it, someone tapped at my shoulder.

    “Oh Jaeson-ah, What is it?” 

    “Do you have any plans after work today?” He mumbled.

    “What?”

    “Are you free this evening?” He asked again with clearer voice.

    “Oh, no nothing. Why?”

    “Really? Well, I want to ask if you want to go eat something with me?”

    “Hmmm…” I was thinking whether I should go or not.

    “But if you don’t want to then it’s okay. I think we should get friendly since we work together…” He babbled.

    “Okay… I think that is a good idea too.” I answered him.

    “Really? Then… see you at 6.”

    “We are not going where, so let’s go after the shift ends.” I chuckled.

    “Yeah, you are right… oh there’s a customer, i should go.” 

    “Okay…”

    He was sorta funny and weird… good weird.

 

    The shift ended at last. We decided to go eat something easy. We ate almost everything from the booths we walked pass.

    “So… You came ‘cos you… broke up with your boyfriend?” He seemed a bit uneasy saying it.

    “It’s okay. I’m over it by now.” I told him not to worry.

    “What have you been doing in Korea other than getting in Fashion school? You are here alone anyways.” He asked out of curiosity. Ahhh~ What should I tell him. I cannot tell him the truth.

    “I just did random stuffs. I didn’t plan to stay here for this long.” I shrugged.

    “So are you enjoy living here?”

    “Yeah… I do… a lot.”

    “Then there must be a lot of good things happen. Did you meet some good people?”

    “Eh?”

    “You are smiling ear to ear.”

    “Oh… yeah… nice people.” I touched the corner of my lips. I thought about things that happened with me since I came here and couldn’t stop myself from smiling.

    “Did you… perhaps meet a particular nice person?”

    “Ah No nothing… No one nice in particular. Everyone that I met all nice to me.”

    

    Aish! What the hell! I am trying to cut him out, but I still think of him. This is frustrated!

 

 


Jaebum is not in this chapter~ :/

By the way

Happy New Year!!!! Everyone

I wish you a happy year. 

Wish you have a great whole year!