Chapter 27 - Don't tell anybody. -

The Healer♥

 

 

Chapter 27

- Don't tell anybody. -

 

    “Oh my GOD… Am I dreaming?”

    “Mirae-ya…” Eunbi called out her friend’s name slowly. She was trying to figure out what to do. She glanced over at Jaebum and he was frozen. 

    “Eunbi… He is real, right? I am not getting delusion, am I?” Mirae stared at Eunbi shockingly. She pinched her cheek.

    “Yahh! Jaebum-ah~ Why took you so long…” It was Mark. He came to see Jaebum and Eunbi since they were away for too long. His voice trailed off as soon as he saw Mirae. His jaw dropped.

    

    “OH MY GOD!!! MA…” 

    Before Mirae could yell out his name, Eunbi rushed to close . 

    “Mirae-ya… Shhh… I beg you. Please do not make any more sound. Come in first and I’ll tell you. Okay?”

    Mirae was staring at Mark and nodded slowly. 

    “Okay… You gotta calm down.” Eunbi let go of her hand.

    “Okay…” Mirae nodded while her eyes were fixed on Mark.

    “Close the door.” Eunbi told Jaebum as she brought Mirae in. 

    “Wow… You must be really close to him to tell him like that.” Mirae whispered. She was really amazed seeing Eunbi’s action.

    “Well… Yeah. We are kinda close…”

    Eunbi brought Mirae to living room and she was more surprised as she saw Youngjae and Jinyoung. They were shock to see her as well.

    “Oh my god. Eunbi-ya… What does this mean?” Mirae turned to look at Eunbi with questions in her eyes.

    “Mirae-ya… You… sit down first, alright?” 

    Eunbi moved a chair for her.

 

    Ding-Dong~

    After Mirae sat down, the door bell rang again.

    “Ahh… It must be them. I’ll go open the door.” Mark said. He volunteered to go open them as he felt quite uncomfortable since Mirae was still looking at him in awe.

    “I’ll go with you.” Jinyoung said.

    After they left to open the door, Eunbi slowly sat down across from Mirae. Jaebum also sat down next to her.

    “Mirae-ya… This is…” Eunbi was trying to explain, but then Mirae interrupted.

    “You guys have known each other for quite a long time, right?”

    “Yes… Since I’ve been here for the first day…”

    “First day?”

    Eunbi nodded.

    “How?”

    “Ahhh…” 

    “I met her on the street. We just bumped into each other.” Jaebum told her since Eunbi was stunned for that question and did not know what to answer.

    “You guys met on the street? Wait… Are you guys dating?” Mira asked the question she was curious about the most.

    “What? No No No We are not dating. We are friends.” Eunbi quickly said no as soon as she heard the question.

    “As Eunbi said… We are not dating.”

    “Really? But Eunbi, you said that you…”

    “What??!” 

    Mirae could not finish her sentence because someone at the door shouted. It was lucky for Eunbi that Mirae did not finish her sentence.

    “Yah, Don’t shout!” It was Mark who shouted back at Jackson.

    “Hyung! You too!” 

    “Yah Bambam You are loud too. Be quiet and he is your hyung.” Jinyoung told him.

    “Yahh! Just come in here! We heard you!” Jaebum shouted.

    “Okay, Hyung!” It was Bambam who shouted back.

    “Ahh this kid…”

    Mark and Jinyoung came in with Jackson, Yugyeom, and Bambam. They seemed not to be very surprised since Mark and Jinyoung had already told them about Mirae.

    They bowed to Mirae then walked to stand next to Youngjae who was standing behind Jaebum.

     Mirae felt awkward a little since her favourite idol group were all looking at her. She met them in persons and very close. She never expected this before, moreover, her friend was close to them!

    “Mirae-ya… Are you mad at me for not telling you this?”

    Mirae sighed. “How can I be? I’m kinda understand why you didn’t tell me. I would not tell you either if it happened to me.”

    “Thank you for understand me and Mirae-ya. Please don’t tell anybody.” Eunbi said in a begging manner.

    “I won’t tell others… But why do you have to keep this as a secret? I see lots of people tell others that they are friends with idols and even post on SNS.”

    “Because we are not friends from school or childhood friends. We just met through coincidence and it might cause a problem since she is a girl… Well, something like that. I hope you understand.” Jinyoung was the one who told her. 

    Mirae looked at him and nodded in understanding.

    Wow… He looked so good and his voice is so nice to listen…

    Eunbi uttered aham then spoke. “Well, I guess this is all settled for now. I’ll talk to you about this later.” Eunbi told Mirae.

    “Guys, this is my friend from University, Mirae.” Eunbi introduced Mirae to GOT7 members.

    They bowed and greeted making Mirae stood up and bowed too.

    “Annyeonghasaeyo… I’m LeeMirae. Nice to meet you.”

    “She is your fan. Especially, you, Mark.” 

    “Oh, really? Me?” Mark pointed himself.

    “Thank you for taking care of our Eunbi.” Mark came to her and reached out his hand to shake hand with her. Mirae was excited. She did not shook his hand, so Mark grabbed her hand and shook it.

    “Yahh~ Hyung should give her a hug too~” Jinyoung suggested.

    “Is that so?” Mark turned his head and asked.

    “Should I?” He turned to Mirae and asked.

    “Ahh…” Mirae did not know what to say. She wanted a hug, but she did not know whether she should say yes or not.

    “Just hug her.” Jaebum cheered.

    “Hyung~ quickly~” - Bambam

    “Sorry.” Mark said and pulled her into a hug.

    Mirae was happy and shocked at the same time then Jackson shouted. “Yayyy~ Group hug~” Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom, Jinyoung and youngjae ran to hug them two.

    “Ahhhh~ I can’t breathe~ You guys hug too tight!” Mark yelled.

    Jaebum and Eunbi who watched the scene just laughed. They turned to look at each other and smiled.

    “I’m glad it went well.” Eunbi said.

    “Yeah… I’m glad you have a good friend.” Jaebum ruffled her hair.

 


 

  

I'm so sorry for being gone for too long. I was on vacation and due to my own laziness. 

These days I am quite busy with my study.

So sorry if I cannot update very often.