Chapter 21 - Cause your innocent eyes -

The Healer♥

 

 

Chapter 21

- Cause your innocent eyes -

 

    “Oppa?”

    “Eunbi-ah…” He said my name softly. He leaned down, so our faces were getting closer. I stepped back, therefore, my back was against the door.

    “Y… Yes?” I answered him with my unstable voice.

    Now I realised again why they called him y leader. His eyes… his voice… and his face… He looked so appealing right now. Oh my God! My heart is shaking so much. I cannot hear anything, but my heart.

    “I…” He looked so unsure while he was trying to say.

    “What is it that you want to say?”

    As I noticed how much he looked nervous, It made me nervous too. My heart was jumping crazily. It was so hard to breathe right now.

    “I…” He bit his lower lip as he tried to say.

    I stared at him as I was waiting attentively to what he was going to tell me.

    “I… I think you should hurry get in.” He finally managed to say it.

    “What?”

    “Huh?”

    “That was what you wanted to tell me?”

    “Yeah? Why?” 

    “No… Whatever. Just forget it.” I turned my head to face the door and stepped back since I tried to open the door, but I stepped on his foot too.

    “Ahh!” He cried out in pain.

    “Oppa! I’m sorry.” I turned back as soon as I heard him, but I moved to fast, so I stumbled on his foot again.

    “Ahh!” He bawled again, but he managed to catch me on time or else I would have fell down to the ground.

    “Oppa Are you okay? I’m sorry,” I caught his shoulder.

    “It hurts, but I’m okay. Are you okay?”

    “I… I am.”

    After I answered him, things went awkward.

    He cleared his throat and helped me stood up.

    “You should go in now and I should head back.” He said while he was looking away.

    “Okay…” I turned back to get in, but he called me.

    “Eunbi-ah.”

    “Yes?” I turned to look at him at once.

    “In the future, you shouldn’t invite a guy into your house at night. Understand?” He told me with a serious face.

    “Well, my friends are inside…”

    “Your friends? Ahh your friend from the States right?”

    “Yeah.”

    “Even so, You can’t let a guy in, okay? They are sleeping, aren’t they? So you will be alnoe…”

    “Oppa. I wouldn’t invite just any guy, but this is you.”

    “Me?” He pointed to his face.

    “Yes. I trust you.”

    “Don’t you know how scary a guy can be? No matter who it is. You shouldn’t be alone with him. If it is not your father or anyone you are related by blood.” He talked long in details.

    “Including you too?” I looked into his eyes.

    He avoided my gaze and did not answer.

    “Just get in the house.”

    I nodded.

    “Oppa, Good night. See you tomorrow.”

    “Good night. See you.” He smiled and watched me get in.

    

    Jaebum was looking at Eunbi until she got in the house. He sighed and walked his way out of her house. As he was walking on the road, he thought to himself.

    *sigh… Jaebum-ah what were you trying to do back there… I almost confessed to her… Not just that, but I almost turned into a scary beast to her… But it was also because of her! Because she looked at me with those innocent face and eyes and she invited me inside… At that moment, I thought I almost turned into a monster and… *sigh You crazy bastard. You were about to hurt that innocent girl. Eunbi-ah… Haven’t you heard that guys turned into scary wolf at night? 

    Jaebum thought of Eunbi’s face just a moment ago and shook his head. He called the cab to get back to dorm.

 

    When Jaebum-oppa went back, I had to clear all the thoughts, but I still thought of what just happened. I the music on my phone then went to take a shower. When I finished my night routine and getting ready to sleep, GOT7’s song was played.

 

    ♬ When I’m with you, time goes too fast

I think we’ve just finished meal and drunk tea

Already eleven thirty

It’s almost time for the last subway

I’m so sad 

I wish, I hope your house is a little more far

Feel its length so short that take you home

I want to walk with you a little bit more♬

    “Is it wrong that I wish my house is a little bit further? I wonder if he thought the same?” I said to myself as I was listening to this song.

 

 

    ♬Time to say goodbye, time to send you home

Moment of every day of the farewell

Don’t look back

Go to your home hurry before I changed

Before the wolf wakes up that inside of me

 

Befor the full moon rise x2

 

Have you ever heard the legend that passed from mouth to mouth

If men look at the full moon then they change into a very scary wolf

 

Cause your innocent eyes,

Words don’t come out that don’t go home today

 

As looking at a scary beast,

You told with eager eyes of the innocent deer

See you again at this time tomorrow♬    

 

    “Change into a very scary wolf…”

    I wondered… Was that really what Jaebum-oppa wanted to say? What did he try to do? Is every guy like this song? Is he the same as this song? Does he think like this to me? …Ahhh right… Every guy can be scary when the full moon rises… Jaebum-oppa, I wonder if you are like this too… How can you turn into a scary wolf…

    I shook my head to get rid of ridiculous thoughts.

    “I have to go to sleep. I should sleep.”

    

    I have to sleep. I have to sleep…

    “Ahhhh! I cannot sleep! Thanks to that guy. Now I keep thinking about his face.”