Chapter 11 - What do you think of him? -

The Healer♥

 

 

 

Chapter 11

- What do you think of him? -

 

    GOT7 and I had a group chat, but I also talked with others in individual chats too. I talked with Bambam the most. He was really a cute boy and always make others happy and he usually asked me about fashion. The second ones who I frequently talked with were Jackson and Jaebum-oppa. The others, we usually talked in the group chat. Jackson always had funny stories to tell me, including s' funny stories. Bambam too, usually told me the members' stories. Jaebum-oppa was kinda different. He always asked me about how I spent my days and told me to take care of myself. He was such a caring oppa to me. I never thought he would be like this, at first I thought he would like a tough guy, but he also told some funny stories too. However, we talked about life too like what do I want to do, What do I like. He usually gave me some advices on living. He was like a grand dad teaching his kids lesson.

    Recently, I decided to attend a university, so I was studying hard for it. The major I aimed for was Fashion designing. Therefore, right now, I was taking art class. I still had plenty of time since the semester started in march. 

By the way, I heard that Noyoung-oppa a.k.a. GOT7's manager had quit and they were going to throw a farewell party for him. I was invited since he still thought that I was Jaebum-oppa's savior. I felt kinda bad for keeping lying to him actually.  

 

    - At the party - 

    They arranged an easy farewell party at their dorm. I came here early to help them prepare. There were other managers that I had never met here. Jaebum-oppa told them that I saved him from crazy fans. Yeah, I guessed I had to keep lying this forever.

    We prepared the place and food for about two hours, then the other manager brought Noyoung-oppa here.

I could see that they were trying to hide their sadness. Well, I believed that every departure had sorrow,  when it came to your love ones…

    Now, the party was officially started. We were all busy eating right now.

    “Yah! You guys shouldn’t eat too much!” Mark shouted to the boys who were digging in their food. I heard that they had to control their weight at the moment.

    “네, 형!” (Ne, Hyung! - Yes, Hyung!) All the GOT7 replied with energetic tones.

    “네, 형!” (Ne, Hyung! - Yes, Hyung!) I copied them.

    They laughed at what I said.

    “Eunbi-ah, you can eat as much as you want.” Mark told me.

    “Yes, hyung~~” I answered with happy face and voice, knowing they would be jealous.

    “A~ Hyung, this is not fair.” Bambam protested.

    “Where are you going?” I asked Jaebum-oppa as he got up.

    “I’m going to get more food.”

    “It’s okay. You can continue eating. I’ll get it.” I got up.

    “No, you don’t have to. I’ll…”

    “I said it’s okay. I’ll get it. You can eat.” I walked out as soon as I finished talking, so he wouldn’t have time to protest.

    I did not want to stop him from eating. He looked so happy when he ate. LOL

    “Eunbi-ah.”

    “Ah oppa.” I turned around to see that it was Noyoung-oppa.

    “Do you need anything?”

    “No, I just want to talk to you.”

    “About what?” I asked while smiling nervously. Did he know that I lied about helping Jaebum-oppa? Please don’t hate me. They told me to do this. I had no intention to lie to you at the beginning…

    “Are you planning to reveal it?” He asked me with a straight face. OMG Here it came… He knew I lied. Well, I was not good at lying anyway.

    “I… I did not want to hide it from you. I’m sorry” I lowed down my head.

    “You don’t have to be sorry. I know feeling cannot be controlled.”

    “Yes… Wait. What did you say?” I lifted up my head to look at him.

    “If you guys are really serious about this. I want to ask you a favour. Please don’t reveal it to the public at this moment or do anything that can reveal your relationship because it might affect Jaebum, himself or GOT7.” Noyoung-oppa said a long line that I had no idea what he was talking about.

    “What are you talking about? Oppa. I’m confused.”

    “I can feel the things between you two. You don’t have to hide it.”

    “Hide? Hide what? What are you talking about?” I was so confused right now.

    “I know that you and Jaebum are together.”

    “Wait. Jaebum-oppa and I? There is no way. We are not like that.”

    “Really?”

    “Yes. We are just friends. Nothing more.”

    “Well, from what I see, I think that there is something more.” He crossed his arms.

    “You are over-thinking, oppa. Jaebum-oppa doesn’t like me and he doesn’t even see me in that way.”

    “Are you sure?”

    “Yes.”

    “So… what do you think of him?”

    “Eh?”

    “You said he doesn’t like you. Do you like him?”

    “No. I don’t see him that way either.” 

    “Are you sure?”

    “Yes.” I said in a very confident tone.

    “But you might be wrong.”

    “About what?”

    “About Jaebum doesn’t like you… or maybe both.” He smiled at me tenderly as he said that.

    “You are on the wrong side. oppa” I looked other way.

    “You’ll see whether I am wrong or not in the future, but right now we have to bring them food.”

 

    When I came back, I still thought of what the manager said to me. Suddenly, Yugyeom stretched out a folk with a chicken piece to me, so I ate it without hesitation, then I can feel the hotness in my mouth.

    “Ahhh” I tried to find a place to spit it out.

    “Yah! What are you doing? Chew it and swallow it.” JYP-oppa covered my mouth and said. I had no other choices, so I had to hold my breath and did what he said. After I swallowed it down the first thing I said was…

    “물…” (Mul… - water)

    “뭐? 무?” (Mwo? Mu? - What? Radish?) Jackson asked with an innocent face.

    “아니! 물!” (Ani! Mul! - No! Water!) I said with louder voice.

    “무?” (Mu? - Radish?) Jackson Still looked at me with clueless face. It made me more upset.

    “We don’t have radish.” Youngjae said.

    “물!물!물!! Water!” I shouted out of anger as it was really spicy.

    “Ahh~ Water~” He nodded in understanding. He smiled and gave a bottle of water to me. I thought he was just playing.

    “Did I pronounce unclearly or what?” I asked after I drank half bottle of water.

    “Well, you know. I’m a foreigner and Korean is not my first language.” Jackson spoke in English. 

    “Oh, Whatever.” I also said in English.

    “Are you okay? You cried.” Mark gave me napkin.

    I dried my eyes and asked. “What did you guys do? This is like SUPER SUPER SPICY!” 

    “We are playing games.” - Bambam

    “And the losers have to eat the hell chicken.” - Yugyeom

    “What? I didn’t lose. I don’t even get a chance to play.”

    “How does it taste?” - Mark

    “Well, It does taste like hell as its name.”

    “HAHA” - Jackson’s high pitched laugh.

    “Are you okay? Do you need anything else?” Jaebum-oppa asked me. After the talk with Noyoung-oppa, I felt kinda awkward, so I just shook my head.

    “No, I’m good, oppa.”

    Then I thought of good idea. I used the folk to get the chicken.

    “Noona, are you going to eat it again?” Youngjae asked me with a surprised voice.

    “No, but… Noyoung-oppa will.”

    “Oppa you need to eat this.” I handed Noyoung-oppa the folk with that bloody chicken. He shook his head.

    “You have to, oppa. This is your party.”

    “Yes! Hung you have to eat it!”

    “You gotta eat it, hyung!”

    “This is for you.”

    “Noyoung-hyung! Noyoung-hyung! Noyoung-hyung!”

    GOT7 and managers were cheering. Ultimately, Noyoung-oppa took it in and his reaction was just like me or maybe worse. I thought it looked redder than mine.

    I went to wash my hands and went back to see that they were still playing around. Right after that they said farewell speeches for Noyoung-oppa out of a sudden. I was a bit moved by their speeches. Then I unconsciously looked at Jaebum-oppa who was looking at Noyoung-oppa. I thought of what Noyoung-oppa had talked to me.

 

    There is no way it is what Noyoung-oppa thinks. Jaebum-oppa is just so nice and caring. That’s all. Nothing more… Nothing more… Nothing is going to happen between us. I’m going to prove that you are wrong and I am right.