Chapter 26 - OMG -

The Healer♥

 

 

  

 

 

Chapter 26

- OMG -

 

    {Hyung! I did it! I asked Nari-noona* about Eunbi-noona. She said Eunbi-noona can try.} Bambam sent a message to Jaebum since he did his task successfully.

    (*Nari-noona is the named that I created for the stylist)

    {Good job! I’ll treat you meat and ice cream.}

    After got a text from Jaebum, Bambam jumped up and down in joy. 

    “What happened?” The manager asked.

    “Nothing, hyung. I was just doing stretching.”

 

    Need to ask Eunbi now. Jaebum thought then he called her.

    “Eunbi-yaa~” He called her name when she picked up the phone.

    [Oe~ Oppa~ What is it?]

    “Do you have time today? Do you have to do anything after class?”

    [Ummmm~ No I don’t have to do anything today. Why?]

    “Can we meet up today?”

    [Okayy~ Just us?]

    “Ahh… No no… The boys too.”

    [Oh… Okay. Where will we meet?]

    “Your place. We’ll go to your place.”

    [My place?]

    “Is it alright?”

    [It’s okay, but I don’t think I have enough food for all of you.]

    Jaebum laughed hearing that. “It’s okay. We’ll bring something to eat. By the way, What time should we meet?”

    [My class finishes at 4.30…  How ‘bout 5 and a half?]

    “Deal. We have settled place and time, so… See you soon.”

    [See you.]

    Jaebum hung up the phone and put his both hands in the air as he was happy he was going to see her today.

    “Hyung What are you doing?” Youngjae walked into the living room saw him, so he asked.

    “We are all free this evening, right?” Jaebum did not answer, but he asked a question back.

    “I… think so?”

    “Then we are going to Eunbi’s place tonight.”

    “What? This is so sudden. When?”

    “We meet her around five thirty. I haven’t told others yet. You go tell Mark and Jinyoung. I’ll tell Bambam, Yugyeom and Jackson.” 

    “Okay!” Youngjae saluted then he ran back to Mark’s room.

    “Hyung! Hyung!”    Youngjae shouted as he opened the door.

    “What?”

    “We are going to Eunbi-noona’s house tonight.”    

    “We are?”

    “Yes! Jaebum-hyung just told me.”    

    “What is he going to do?”

    Youngjae shrugged as he did not know too.

    “Ahh~ I wonder that does it has something to do with Bambam.”

    “Bambam? Why?”

    “I saw them talking. Maybe they had plan something and we need to know this too. Go call Jinyoung. We have to talk with Jaebum.” Mark got up from his bed and went out to the living room.

    “Okay, hyung.” Youngjae answered. Now that Maknaes were not in the dorm, he had to be the maknae instead.

 

    - Around 5 -

    Jaebum was quite excited to see Eunbi since he did not see her in a while due to their busy schedules.

    The four of them were in front of Eunbi’s house right now. The others three would catch up later.

    “Jaebum-ah You are a smart kid too.” Mark raised up his hand to do a high five with Jaebum.

    “Of course. I am.”

    “Hyung Do you think Eunbi will do it?” Jinyoung asked.

    “I think she would since she is studying in fashion school now.” Youngjae spoke his thoughts.

    “I think so too, but I don’t know… ‘cos she has to quit her job right now and it might be too hard for her to work as an assistant and study at the same time.” Jaebum said.

    “Yeah… Barista would be more easier to do while studying.” Mark stated his thoughts too.

    Everbody nodded agree.

    “Ahh! She’s here!” Jinyoung said in excitement and pointed to Eunbi who was walking toward the house.

    They waved at her cheerfully. 

    “Wow You guys are early. You don’t have schedule today?” Eunbi asked as she reach her house.

    “No we are now unemployed.” Youngjae joked.

    Eunbi chuckled a little then she was going to unlock the door, but Jaebum interrupted.

    “I’ll do it.” He said.

    “Okay?” She said as he was near the door.

    They went in the house. Eunbi asked where the rest were.

    “Where are the others? Are they not coming?”

    “They have things to do before this, so they will come late.”    

    “Ahh~ So those are the ones who got employed and you guys are the unemployed~” Eunbi said jokingly.

    “No except gyeomie. He just went to see his friends.” Jinyoung raised his hand and protested.

    “Ahhh~ Is that so?”

    “Yesss~” - All

    Right after everyone replied, the door bell rang.

    “Ahh~ It must be them~” Eunbi said.

    “I’ll go open it. You guys get the food ready.”

    “Okayyy~”

    Eunbi walked to her front door then she heard someone behind her, so she turned around to see that it was Jaebum.

    “Oppa, Why are you here?”

    “I just want to be with you.”

    “…” Eunbi did not know what to say. She just looked at him.

    “I mean… I just want to accompany you to welcome them… I want to see them first with you…” He tried to make an excuse and it was lame

    “… Okay?” Eunbi smiled a bit awkwardly.

    She turned around to open the door and they were in shock.

    In front of the door was not who they thought it would be…

    It was MIRAE.

 

    “Oh my GOD… Am I dreaming?”