Chapter 12 - I hate this -

The Healer♥

  

 

Chapter 12

- I hate this -

 

    “Tonight we don’t have any schedule or practise, right?”  Mark asked when they entered their dorm.

    “Yeah.” Jaebum nodded.

    “What should we do tonight?”

    “We still got two days off. Let’s just do something tomorrow.” Jaebum went to get something to drink.

     

    “Hey! I got some idea!” Jackson shouted making everyone looked at him.

    “We should go to visit Eunbi!”

    “Yeah, right! Some of us have their plans tomorrow, so we can only see her tonight.” Youngjae supported.

    “Should we go see her tonight?”  Jaebum asked. He was not so sure.

    “Yeah. We should go to her place. We never visit her place.” - Yugyeom 

    “I want to go to her house!” - Jinyoung

    “Will it be okay?” Jaebum said and looked at Mark to get a suggestion from the oldest.

    “I don’t think there will be problem.” Mark shrugged.

    “Hyung, I just got a scary movie from (Manager)-hyung yesterday. Let’s watch it at her place.” bambam begged his hyung while he was shaking Jaebum’s arm making a puppy face.

     "You? You want to watch a horror movie?" Jaebum looked at Bambam with dull face.

    "Yes! Why?"

    "If it were Yugyeom, I wouldn't be surprised, but you?" Jaebum squinted his eye at Bambam.

    "Why, hyung! I just want to try watching it."

    Jaebum nodded in disbelief.

    “We don’t know if she will let us go or not.” Jaebum stated.

    “Well, you should ask her now, hyung!” Jinyoung pointed at Jaebum

    “Me?”

    “Yes!” - Everyone else

    He sighed. “Okay.”

    Jaebum gave up and dialled Eunbi’s number. He walked to the living room to get some quiet space.

    Other members were looking at each other and doing high-five. Jaebum had got no idea that his team had planned something.

 

    - The night before -

    “I think we have to do something about Jaebum-hyung and Eunbi.” Jinyoung said out of blue while they were eating. Jaebum was out to buy something, so he was not there.

    “What about Jaebum-hyung and Eunbi?” Jackson asked cluelessly. Everyone looked at him.

    “Jackson, get out.” Mark said and giggled.

    “What? What did I do?”

    “I think everyone knows this.” - Youngjae

    “You really don’t know? Hyung?” Yugyeom asked Jackson.

    “Know what?”

    “Jackson! Listen. We think that Jaebum-hyung likes Eunbi.” - Jinyoung

    “And I think Eunbi-noona might likes Jaebum-hyung too.” Bambam added.

    “I know. That is what I think too.” Mark did a high-five with Bambam.

    “Do you think she likes him too?” Youngjae asked.

    “Yes!” - Bambam/Mark

    “Wait. So they like each other?” - Jackson

    “We think so.” - Yugyeom

    “Oh. Then we should do something about it.”

    “Right. But what should we do?”

    They were in silence trying to think of the plan, but there was no one came up with anything.

    “I know! We should watch a scary movie at her house! I remember that she doesn’t like it.” Bambam blurted out.

     "But you don't like it either." Yugyeom said.

    "I can do anything for my hyung." Bambam crossed his arms with proud face.

    "A~~~" - All

    "You're bragging. You scaredy cat." - Jackson

    “Watch scary movie? When?” Jinnyoung asked Bambam.

    “I know!” Then Youngjae cut in.

    “We should watch it at her house tomorrow night.”

    “Tomorrow night? Oh yeah We don’t have schedule.” 

    “But you said she doesn’t like scary movie. Will she watch it?” - Yugyeom

    “I know what to do.” Bambam answered with a smile.

    They were talking about the plan until Jaebum came back. They had to act as if nothing happened though they were excited about tomorrow and almost couldn’t hide smiles.

 

    - Eunbi’s -

    I haven’t met GOT7 recently and I talked to them less nowadays. They were working hard for their come back. They had to practice harder, so they don’t have much free time and when they were free was when they did not have to work and I guessed they were very tired. I had to studied for Exam too since it was getting nearer to the exam date. We all were so busy with our things, but once they were done with preparing and I was done with my exam, they got days off, so they asked me if they could come to my house. I thought it was a very weird request and it gets weirder when they asked me if they could come tonight. Isn’t it a bit too sudden? But I told them they could come anyway. They came here. We ate the food they brought.

    Everything was normal until…

    “What? Are you going to watch scary movie?” My voice cracked. Mark laughed and pat my head.

    “Yes!”

    “But I don’t like it. I think I’ve already told you Bambam-ah.”

    “Oh, right. I forgot.” Bambam made a sad face.

    "You are scared of it too, aren't you?"

    "Yeah~ but I want to challenge my fear."

    "But I..."

    “Noona, I really want to watch it, pleaseee~”

    “Pleaseee~” He shook my arm and did a puppy face.

    “Alright. fine. If you really want to watch it that bad.” I gave up finally.

    (Members’ mind >> totally bull)

    “But if you really don’t want to watch it, we can watch something else.” Jaebum-oppa said.

    “No!” - Everyone

    Err.. What’s with everybody? Do they want to watch it that bad?

 

    “Noona! Sit here!” Bambam hit the seat on the couch which was between him and Jaebum-oppa and next to Jaebum-oppa was JYP-oppa. I just came back with popcorn bowl.

    “Hyung! I think it must be scary.” Bambam told Jackson who was sitting on the floor in front him.

    “It will. This is a scary movie. pabo-yah” - Jackson

    “But some of them aren’t scary."

    "This will be so scary, Bambam-ah"

    "Ah Hyung~ Stoppp."

    “Are you alright?”

    I looked at the person who sat next to me and smiled out of worried. I really don’t like this kind of movie, but they want to watch it. Moreover, they came all the way here though they were tired.

    “Yeah… I guess.”

    “Eunbi-ah. If you are scared, you can hug Jaebum-hyung.” JYP-oppa said as he hugged him.

    “I am not that scared.” I put popcorn into my mouth and passed the bowl to others.

    After the movie started for a while, My heart was bouncing real fast, I was so nervous on when was the ghost coming out.

    I was holding a popcorn bowl when the ghost appeared I was so shocked that I accidentally threw the popcorn to the one in front of me which was Youngjae. Poor Youngjae I’m sorry.

 

    “I really hate this. I don’t like watching scary or horror movie! But You guys made me watch this. Ah! I’m having mental breakdown.” I outcried after the movie went half way, but no one cared about me. They were so focus on the movie except Jaebum-oppa who just laughed and ruffled my head. 

    “Oppa! I’m scared.” I used my hands to cover my face,but I still left space for my eyes, so I could see.

    “Well, close your eyes then. You still open your eyes.” 

    “Well, I still want to watch it, so I know the story and when the ghost comes. I can cover my eyes faster.” After I finished my sentence a ghost appeared. I immediately covered my eyes. It was the same time as Bambam used his body to push me (and Jinnyoung pushed Jaebum), so I slide over to Jaebum-oppa. I could feel that he put his arm around my shoulder. I thought he wanted to calm me down, but I didn’t care anymore. What if I had a bad bream tonight?! Forget a bad dream! What if I couldn’t sleep tonight!  

    “Oppa! Is it over yet? Is the scary part over? Can I open my eyes now?” I asked him in English.

    He just laughed and said. “Not yet. Not yet.”

    I snuggled my face to his chest as I was afraid I might glimpse at the TV and see it. 

    “It’s gone. It’s gone. You can open your eyes.” He said.

    “Really?”

    “Yeah.” 

    I opened my eyes and saw that there was still a scary part. I closed my eyes again and moved closer to him since Bambam pushed me again.

    “Oppa, You tricked me!” I said and hit his chest, but he caught my hand and just laughed.

    “Look.”

    “No.”

    “There is no ghost anymore.”

    “I don’t believe you.”

 

    (Others Member >> Cuddling Plan : Success!)

 

    - After the movie -

    “She kept yelling at me in English.” Jaebum-oppa pointed at me.

    “I was panic, so I forgot Korean and kept speaking in English to him.”

    “You are a Korean person who forgot how to speak Korean!” Jackson pushed me lightly, so I pushed him back.

    “And You are HongKong person who becoming Korean.”

    “Bambam don’t laugh at me. I speak Thai more clearly than you!”

    “Hyung! You do not!”

    “I do! Tomorrow you can ask Agase. Ask Thai Agase.”

    “I will. I will.”

 

    My heart was still beating fast. I thought it was because the movie was really scary to me. I would not watch this again. Ever! Though how many times Bambam asked me to!

 

    - GOT7’s dorm -

    They went back to their dorm after a movie ended.

    “Hyung. You look happy today… I mean tonight.” Jinyoung said to Jaebum when they met in the kitchen to drink some water before sleeping.

    “I’m not.” He put the bottle back to the refrigerator.

    “Really?”

    “Yeah.. I am usually like this when I’m about to sleep.” He pat Jinyoung’s shoulder and walked to his room.

    “Hyung, Just think carefully.” Jinnyoung’s words made Jaebum turned his back to look at him in confusion.

    “Think what?”

    “What made you happy.”

    “Alright… You too, need some sleep, so go.” he pointed to Jinyoung’s room.

    Jaebum went back to his room.

    "This hyung is stupid..”