Chapter 13 - Butterfly -

The Healer♥

 

 

Chapter 13

- Butterfly -

 

    I got in! I got accepted in to the University. When I told my parents, Kirimi, and Jane, they were so happy for me. My friends were so excited saying they will be designer’s best friend. And I just decided to tell them about GOT7. They were mad at me since I didn’t tell them at the very beginning. Well, I was not sure if it was okay to tell others and since I told them I found out one thing which was Yirimi was a fan of GOT7! What a coincidence! kirimi was freak out when I told her. She was like she would fly here as soon as I told her. She told me that her bias was Jackson. By the way, their new song ‘Just right’ came out recently. It was really good and very catchy. I liked the dance moves as well. It was very adorable.

 

  

 

     Talking about them, today they held a party at the company, at their practice room. It was a welcoming party for their new manager. JYP-oppa said it was a congrats party for me too.

    Speaking of the devil, I saw one. He was playing his phone outside the room.

 

    "Are you his manager? Jaebum-ssi“ Eunbi slowly approached Jaebum and whispered to him. She saw on SNS about the new handsome manager. All the fans were going crazy about him, saying he could debut as an idol and when she saw him in person, she thought that he was really good looking as what the fans had said. 

    (<< These are photos of him that I found on internet.)

 

    "Yah" Jaebum turned around as he was surprised that someone whispered to him. 

    "He is more handsome than you."

     "That is not true."

    "It is."

    "Then you might have to look at me more closer, so you can change your mind." He raised one of his eyebrow at her.

    "Try me."

    Jaebum caught her wrist and pulled her closer then he used his other hand to hold her waist. 

    "Now you can change your mind." He smiled brightly at her. 

    "I won't. He is sure more good looking." Eunbi did not stop a sec to think. She loved to tease Jaebum. Many people might thought that he was kinda scary, but he was Tease-able to her. 

    "Are you joking?"

    "I'm being serious. Look, even his side face are more handsome than you." Eunbi grabbed his chin softly and turn his face, left and right. 

    "Look more carefully." Jaebum let go of her waist and caught her hand off his chin and he just looked at her eyes. Eunbi also stared at him. Then some weird feelings started to occur inside their heads and their minds. 

    "Yeah, He is really handsome as you said." Jaebum broke the silence and let go of her both hands. And the time started to walk again. 

    "You are too, oppa. Moreover, you are way cooler than him." 

    It started to get awkward. 

    My body felt so weird and suddenly my head felt light. I kinda have a feeling of faintness as if there are something in my stomach... Eunbi thought as she turn her head to look at him, but had to look away as he turned his head to look at her too and unexpectedly he was thinking about the same thing. 

    Wait... Does this mean I... No way. This is not happening. Anyway, I need to stop it before it will go too far and I will ended up being hurt... Again

     As Eunbi was thinking very hard, someone interrupted her thought. It was Bambam. 

    "What happened? Why are you two act so weird?" 

     "Nothing." They both answered at the same time with the same thing. This made things more suspcious to Bambam. I have to report this to hyungs. He thought.

    "Okay... I just came here to tell you that you should go in. By the way, Noona Hi. I didn't know you are here. When did you arrive?"

     "Oh. I just arrived here."

    "Ahhh~" Bambam nodded.

    "I'm going in first." Eunbi said.

    "Okay. We'll too."

    Eunbi walked away left these two together, but before Jaebum walked in, Bambam stopped him.

    "What?" He looked at his dongsaeng.

    "Hyung. Did something happened?" Bambam asked his hyung in teasing manner. 

    "Nothing." Jaebum managed to keep a straight face. 

    "Really? I know there is something." The younger still don't want to stop. 

    "I told you there is nothing."

    "Hyung. If you tell me, maybe I can help you."

    "Help? What will you do to help me? You little brat." Jaebum used his arm to lock his dongsaeng' neck. 

    "Ah Hyunggg~ Stop it. Okay Okay I believe you."

    Bambam breathed in deeply since he was free. 

    "But you can tell me anytime. I'm here to help." He winked at his hyung and ran away. 

    "Yah!" He was gonna kick him, but he ran away. 

    Jaebum gazed at Eunbi who was talking happily with the members and the staffs. 

    ... Butterflies... It felt like as if there were butterflies in my stomach... Just like what others had said. You will feel flutter like there are butterflies in your stomach when you are in love... 

    Eunbi, I think it is you, that butterfly. 

 

    What should he do? When he started to realise what he felt, it was the same time as she thought she should stop. 

 

 

 


Thank you so much for reading this!!

This chapter is very short, but I enjoyed it pretty much LOL

I would die if he stared at me like that.