Chapter 10 - I was just zoning out -

The Healer♥

 

 

Chapter 10

- I was just zoning out -

 

    "We're here~" Finally we arrived at their place. I was now in front of their dorm room. I was quite excited to be honest. Even though I knew them personally and we were friends, but the fact that they were idols did not change. I was going to be in the room where all the fangirls were dying to be here. 
    As soon as the manager opened the door, Jackson ran to greet us. They arrived here first. 
    "Hi Hyung~" He waved at the hyungs and then he ran to hug me as he saw me. ​
    "Hi Eunbi~ How have you been?" 
    "I'm good." As I finished saying, someone grabbed Jackson's collar and pulled him off me. 
    "Why did you do this? You almost chocked me, hyung." Jackson looked at him with hurtful eyes. It was Jaebum-oppa. He just shrugged and walked to refrigerator. 
    Others came to talk to me, but then the manager made them stopped talking and listened as he said. "Listen kids, I have some business to do, so I'll be out for the rest of the day. The other manager will come and check on you guys during the practice, alright?"
    "Yes, hyung" They all answered. 
    "See you later then. Take care of yourselves. Do not cause any problem."
    "Yes."
    "Jaebum take care these kids."
    "I will."
    After he left the room. All members of GOT7 went wild. They all jumped up and down. 
    "You guys don't have anymore work to do?"
    "Nope. We don't." Youngjae answered me as he walked to his room. I remembered that he shared room with Jaebum-oppa. 
    "Noona. What do you want to eat? We are going to order food." Yugyoem asked me as I went to sit on the couch which Mark and JYP-oppa were sitting on and watched TV. 
    "What are you guys going to order?"
    "Me, Jackson and Jaebum are eating Pizza." Mark said. 
    "Okay..."
    "Bambam, Youngjae-hyung, Jinnyoung-hyung and I will order JaJangMyeon." Said Yugyeom. 
    "Ahhhhh then I'll have the same as you." I told him. 
    "Yah! Bambam! Come here! I'm going to order food." Yugyoem called his friend. 
    "Why you have to call me? You do it yourself, Maknae!" Bambam shouted back from their room. 
    "Yah!" And he just walked to the room which he shared with Bambam. 
    
    While we were waiting for the food to come, the members were fooling around, especially Bambam and Jackson.
    "Hey Eunbi" 
    "Hmm?" 
    "Do you remember the day we met?"    
    Then JYP-oppa brought up the story of the day we met. I could see Jaebum-oppa startled a bit while Mark was cunningly smiling. What is it about? (The others were clueless, so they did not act anything weird.)
    "Yeah? Why?"
    "Do you remember anything when you were drunk?" Mark asked me. 
    "Well... Not really. Why?"
    "Nothing. I just want to make sure."
    "Make sure of what?" I asked JYP-oppa with confusion. The rest were curious too. 
    Jaebum-oppa was going to say something, but Mark covered his mouth. 
    "To make sure that can you remember anything. That's it." He smiled and raised one of his eyebrow. 
    "I just remembered that I cried a lot and I just drank 'till I was down." I shrugged. 
    "'Cos you drank too fast and too much! Noona!" Bambam blurted and we all laughed except Jaebum-oppa. Is he okay?
    "Hyung. Are you alright?" Yugyeom who sat beside Jaebum-oppa asked him.
    "Is there anything wrong?" Jackson added. 
    "Huh? Nothing. I was just zoning out, thinking of something else."
    "Hyung. What were you thinking?" JYP-oppa nudged him with teasing smile. 
    His face turned a bit red as he opened his mouth to answer, but the doorbell rang, so he got up. 
    "I'll go." 
    Soon after the Pizza arrived, the JaJangMyeon delivery arrived too. 
    As usual, the eating time was quite chaos. Well, to be honest I thought they were pretty loud and so energetic most of the time except when they slept or when they were tired and I was sure that they must be very loud when they were filming from what I had seen their programs. 
    After we done eating, we talked about random stuffs then Youngjae said. "Hey! The music program is coming!"
    Then Yugyeom changed the channel to that one and everyone found their seats. Jaebum-oppa happened to be the one who sat next to me. 
Everyone was cheering and singing along with almost every song, they even got up and danced to the songs, especially the girl groups' songs. Well, boys will be boys, but Mark just laughed and cheered for the others members including the one next to me. 
    "Hyung! Usually you are not like this!" Bambam nudged Jaebum-oppa. 
    "Dance with us!" Jackson came to him and pulled his arm, but Jaebum-oppa still resisted. 
    "I don't want to. I'm full."
    "Are you hiding something." JYP-oppa looked at him with innocent face. 
    "I do not." He said and stood up. 
    "Noona! Dance with us!" Yugyeom invited me to join and he was pulling my hand to get up. 
    "I can't dance."
    "Noona~/Eunbi~" everyone looked at me. 
    Before I could say no again. The familiar intro started. 
    "It's us."
    "It's our song."
    "Noona, you cannot say no to this."
    "Yah Get up." Jaebum-oppa snatched my hand and pulled me up. 
    "I really cannot dance." I still protested. 
    "Then look at me." He winked at me. 
    "Noona, you can follow our dance moves." Bambam told me. 
    "Alright. Whatever. I'll go with the flow."
    I tried to dance, but I really couldn't. It was too hard. I could only follow the chorus part. They were fooling around while they were dancing. 
    "You did good!"
    "And you said you can't dance."
    Mark ruffled my hair as he walked pass me to get some water. 
    This was the most enjoyable moment for watching the music program. I never felt this fun watching it. To think that how cool was it to watch their performance with the performer themselves! 
    Well, times flied. There was no party that had no end. It was getting late, so I think I should go home. 
    "Jaebum-ah accompany her home." Mark said when we bid goodbye in front of the door. 
    "It's okay. It is not that late. I can go..."
    "Alright. I will." 
    "Oppa you don't have to." I told Jaebum-oppa who was putting on his shoes. 
    "You should have someone goes with you."
    "Though it is not that dark, but it is still dangerous."
    "But I can go home by myself." I stepped back a little as he finished putting on his shoes and stood up. 
    "I said I'll send you home, so I will. Let's go." He said with quite low tone (as his usual voice.)
    "Okay." I nodded since I did not want to argue. 
    "Hyung! Be back before practice, kay?"
    "I will."
    "Bye Noona."
    "Bye Eunbi."
    We waves goodbye to each other. I had to run after him since he walked really fast. 
    "Oppa. You are walking too fast." 
    "I am not. Your legs are too short."
    "Oppa! Do you want to have a fight with me?"
    "No." He giggled. I could feel that he walked slower. 
    We decided to take a cab, so it would not cause much problem to him.
    "Sorry. I'm here to send you, but you have to worried about me instead."
    "It's okay. I understand."
    "By the way, Eunbi-ah, are you really okay now?” he asked me with very hesitated voice.  I knew what he was asking. 
    "At least I'm better now. Thanks to you guys. Thanks to you, oppa" I smiled at him. 
    "There's nothing to be thanked. I just want to help you."
    
    We arrived at my house. He told the cab driver to wait and got out with me. 
    "You better go, so you won't miss your practice."
    "I will."
    "Today was really fun. Thank you"
    He reached out his hand and    pat my head. 
    "I had fun too. If you have problem, you can always tell me, okay?" He gave me a smile, a very gentle one. 
    "I'm here for... We're here for you."
    "Thank you. You are such a good oppa." I hugged him as he finished saying. He was so surprised and I was surprised at myself too. 
    "Well, you better go now." I let go of him. 
    "Yeah I think I should go too." He just rubbed his nape and smile sheepishly. 
    "Bye bye" I waved. 
    "Bye" he waved. 
    He turned around to go back to the cab and I stood here watching him go until the car was gone. 

    The tone of a message rang, so I got my phone out as I was entering the house. I couldn't control my lips. My lips just smiled by themselves. 


    'Good night
            from our leader'

 

 


Hi!!!

I guess I was gone for so long. I forgot how to use this website almost completely. Anyways, this chapter was a bit too long and boring to me. I'm sorry. I think I didn't make a good comeback for myself, but I promise that next chapter will be better. 

See you sooon :)