Chapter 20 - Don’t turn around and hurry home before I change -

The Healer♥

 

Chapter 20

- Don’t turn around and hurry home before I change - 

 

    We got home around 10. Right now, It was almost 12. Kirimi and Jane were sleeping soundly, but I was still wide awake. My friends’ words about Jaebum-oppa bothered me so much…

    Suddenly my phone rang. It was a text.

    From the one who was bothering my mind so much, Mr. Eye Smile. 

    {Do you want to meet up and grab a bite with me?}

    {Oppa. Are you serious? At this time?}

    {Eo~ Why?}

    {Will it be okay? Won’t the manager scold you?}

    {Don’t tell anyone then. I won’t tell the members too.}

    This guy… 

    {Okay, Where?}

    We arranged the place then I went out.

 

    “Good evening” Jaebum smiled as he saw me walked to him.

    “Hi. Why did you text me by the way?”

    He shrugged. “I’m just tired and want to get some fresh air.”

    “Why don’t you come out with your members then?”

    “Yahhh~ This is quite exciting. Don’t you think?” He looked at me and raised his eye brow.

    “Exciting?” 

    “Yeah~ It’s like we just escaped from the prison.”

    “Like I were Rapunzel and escaped from the tower?”

    “Yeah~ Like that.”

    I chuckled at his thought. He had some childish habit too. Well, I heard that guys will still be boys. No matter how mature they are.

    “Eunbi-ah. What do you want to eat?”

    “Hmmm. Ramyun.”

    “Ramyun? You thought and then you came up with ramyun?”

    “Oppa. What do you want to eat?”

    “tteokbokki.” He answered without thinking.

    “You think mine is thoughtless? Your idea is also not very good.”

    “Yahhh”

    “Okay. Let’s just eat both.”

    I told Jaebum-oppa to wait at the table in front of convenient store after I bought the Ramyun then I went to but tteokbokki for him.

    “I heard that they went to visit you at the cafe.” Jaebum-oppa asked before he ate the ramyun.

    “How do you know that?”

    He chewed and swallowed the noodle then said. “Just… Bambam made a slip.”

    “Ahhh that kid.”

    “Looks like you are going to keep it a secret from me too.”

    “Well… they ask me to.”

    “You followed their orders too well.” He pointed his chopsticks to me.

    “That was not an order. They just asked me to~”

    “Aigo~ Our Eunbi is such a good girl.” Jaebum-oppa reached out his out to pat my head, but I shoved his hand off.

    “I am not a little girl.”

    He just laughed and continued eating. As I thought, he was the type that when he ate something, it looked more delicious ten times! He enjoyed eating so much.

    We talked about some random stuffs and decided to go home when it was about 1.30 A.M. He said he would accompany me to my house first.

 

    I opened the door, but then I stopped and said.

    “Do you want to come in perhaps?”

    I did not know why I said that… It just came out of my mouth unconsciously. I did not dare to turn to look at him. Jaebum-oppa still did not respond anything, so I said. “Well, I don’t think it’s okay, right? It’s getting really late. You should go back…”

    Before I could finish what I wanted to say Jaebum-oppa walked toward me and he held the door panel from behind of me. So close, I could hear his breath.

    “Oppa?”

    I turned back to face him completely and lifted my head to look at him. He was staring at me with unpredictable expression.

    What is happening here? Maybe I shouldn’t have invited him in? Is he mad? Is he alright? Is he sick?

    Trains of thought were running fast in Eunbi’s head.

 

 

    

 

    ♪Don’t turn around and hurry home before I change

    Before the wolf in me awakens ♪