Chapter 9 - You are hero! -

The Healer♥

  

Chapter 9

- You are hero! -

 

    “AnNyeongHaSaeYo…” Eunbi bowed 90 degree as she met the manager.

    “You must be HanEunbi-ssi! AnNyeongHaSaeYo!” He greeted her back.

    “Noona! Noona! How have you been?” Yugyeom got out from his seat.

    “Noona! Noona! Do you miss us?” Bambam did too, but before she could answer them. “Don’t talk just yet.” The manager told the boys to stop.

    “Just get in quickly before others notice us.” He then turn to tell Eunbi.    

    Eunbi and Jaebum hopped into the van. They were sitting together at the center seats. Jinyoung who sat at the front seat turned back to see them. 

    “How are you, Eunbi-ah~” He asked her with his warm smile.

    “I’m good, oppa! As always ; )” 

    “Noona~ What do you want to eat?” Bambam asked her while he was clinging to her seat.

    “Ummmm…”

    “Yah! You did not even ask me what I want to eat.” Jaebum turned his head to Bambam and pushed his head.

    “Ah Hyung! It hurts!” Bambam whined and hold his head.

    “Ah Hyung! Why did you push Bambam~!” Yugyeom defended his friend.

    “Yah! Yah! I’m your hyung! In-ma.”

    “Yah! You guys stop it! You guys talked so loud.” The manager voiced over them.

    “But hyung…!” The three spoke at the same time, but they were broke by the manager again. “Would you guys stop fighting like kids? I shouldn’t let you two sat in this van.” 

    “Sorry, hyung…”     They said with low voices.

    “Oh, right. By the way, where are the others?” Eunbi chuckled at them, then asked the manager.

    “Oh. They went ahead us. These two maknaes insisted on seeing you. They wanted to see you so bad.” 

   Eunbi laughed at his answer.

    “Oh and Eunbi-ssi…”

    “You can call me just Eunbi. ; )” 

    “Okay… Eunbi. I would like to thank you for helping our Jaebum.”

    “Helped Jaebum-oppa? When?”

    “You don’t remember? When you first met him.”

    “Huh?” Still puzzled

    “That you helped me from scary fans. Remember?” Jaebum had foreseen that it was not going to be good, so he butted in. Jaebum put his arm around Eunbi’s shoulder. That made her startled a little.

    “Oh. yeah right~ How come I forgot. Haha” Even though she did not get it, she played along.

    “About that. Thank you so much.”

    “Oh. It’s nothing. You don’t have to thank me.” ‘… about thing I did not do. It was him who helped me.’ Eunbi thought as she glanced at Jaebum.

He smiled back.

    “Oppa. What was that about? Why did you lie to him?” Eunbi whispered to Jaebum, but Yugyeom was the one who answered. “Because if we did not do this, Noyoung-hyung might not let us see you easily.”

    “Yeah, technically, he thought you saved me and we owed you a favor.” Jaebum nodded as he said.

    “Noona! You are our hero!” Bambam said cheerfully.

    “Ahhhh! I shouldn’t have sat in the front!” Jinyoung suddenly shouted out of annoyance.

    “Hyung! You chose it!” - Bambam

    “No! I was the one who going to get Eunbi, but Jaebum just went out.” Jinyoung turned his head to the back and he pointed his finger at Jaebum.

    Eunbi looked at Jaebum and he just shrugged.   

 

 


Sorry 

This Chapter is pretty short.

But I will come back soooooon! I hope so.

Oh, and By the way, I forgot that 'STOP STOP IT' song was out in November, but this story started in May.

And then I just found out that they will get their phones in Jan, 2015. (I've heard from radio.)

At first, I hope to write a story that stick to the reality as much as I can, but anyways, I hope you like this story

THANK YOU ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

감사합니다

 

Merry Christmas!!!!!