Chapter 8 - Good in -

The Healer♥

 

Chapter 8

- Good in -

 

    Eunbi had been doing nothing. She just walked around her house and walked around Seoul. She ate, slept, and watched TV. She did not know what to do. She was too available. She got no friends here, GOT7 were busy all week. She didn’t meet them again, but she still contacted them. They could be themselves through phones. They would filmed themselves or sent her selcas. Now, she was feeling better. She was not that depress anymore. 

    GOT7 was really nice to her. They knew she was here alone, so they did not want her felt too lonely. They tried to keep her accompany through SNS. Though they were busy with their schedules, they did not forget her. That really made her happy and appreciated at what they had done.

    Today was Saturday, GOT7 had a schedule at Music core. They asked Eunbi if they could see her after the recording. Eunbi agreed to go since she had nothing to do anyways. Though she had kept in touch with them, but it would nicer if they could met them in persons.

 

    Eunbi was sitting at the Cafe near the recording building. GOT7 told her to wait there. She looked at her phone and it said ’12 pm’.

    “Come quickly~ I am hungry~” She sang to herself as she unlocked her phone.

    Eunbi did not know what to do, so she decided to watch GOT7’s live. She had watched all GOT7’s programs including JJ project and Romantic and idol program.

    

    Eunbi was watching the live show. She watched the clip and her heart was beating rapidly every time Jaebum appeared. (Not to forget to mention his charming smile and the y dance)

    After the song ended, she replayed it again, but this time she rolled down the screen to read comments. 

(It was this one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHvz2aVak2Y#t=25)

    

 

    She always loved to read the comments about them. She wanted to know what the fans thought of them.

    A - ‘JB seems like he would be good in…’

    Then this one caught her eyes. What? She thought as she clicked to read the replies comment. 

    B - in what??? say it, say it say it!!! in what??? I'm curious????!!!!

    C - in everything(?) lol XD

    A - +B Bed

    D - +A 10 points for u!! haha... r we going to play this game too ^^

 

    (BTW, this is the real comment. I didn’t make it up. You can go find it in YOUTUBE♥♥)

    Then Jaebum’s face came across her mind and her heart started to go wild.

    “What are you doing?” There was a voice spoke over her head. Eunbi looked up and saw that it was Jaebum. He bended down to get close to her that made their spaces got smaller. 

    “N… Nothing.” She stuttered and rolled down the page. If he saw me reading that comment, what will he think of me?!

    “Yah. I saw that you were looking at something. Give it to me.” He snatched her phone away.

    “Yah! Oppa!” Eunbi pulled his arm, but Jaebum did not give in.

    “AH~~ You were watching our live?” He looked at her with teasing eyes.

    “So what?”

    “A~~~ Are you shy?”

    “I’m not!” Eunbi said in a high tone.

    “sssh! Yah! Okay I got it. Don’t be so loud.”

    “Sorry…”

    “Where is everybody?” Eunbi looked around to find no one, but him.

    “They were waiting in the car. Let’s go to somewhere else.” He grabbed Eunbi’s hand to get up.

    Eunbi softly pulled her hand back. Jaebum then put his hand into his jeans pocket.

    “Where are we going? Restaurant?” Eunbi asked followed Jaebum.

    Jaebum shook his head. “NO, to our dorm.”

    “What? Your dorm? What about your manager?” Eunbi’s eyes went wider.

    “My manager? Noyoung-hyung did not say anything.”

    “But…”

    “No but. Just come with me. Walk faster. They are waiting.” 

    They had to walk quickly before people would recognise them. (HIM)

 


THANK YOU!!