Intro

The Healer♥

Intro

 

    A pretty asian girl was standing in front of a couple. The blonde guy was surprised to see his girlfriend who was now looking at him. Another American girl just locked her arms around his arm, not showing any emotion. (She was smirking, a little) 

    Yes, the girl who hold the guy’s arm was not his girlfriend. His girlfriend was the one who stood in front of him ; in shock.

    “Eve…” This was the only word that came out of his mouth.

    “Don’t come any closer.” Eunbi who was the real girlfriend spoke as she saw him walked to her.

    “Eve, I…”

    “And don’t you dare make any excuse!”

    The boyfriend’s face turned white. The third party still did not say anything. She was not even surprised to see Eunbi, as if she was waiting for this to happen.

    “and you… you little b*tch! How could you do this to me! I thought we were friends!” Eunbi yelled at her then went to dragged her away from her boyfriend. The paramour cried out in pain since Eunbi also buried her nails into her skin.

    “I always trusted you! I did not even care what others said!”

    “Eve! Stop it!” He shouted at Eunbi as he was trying to pull the girl back.

    “How could you betray me like this!” Eunbi did not care what he said and continued talk to her. The girl was in pain, but she could manage to smile mockingly. She whispered to Eunbi, made sure that the boy would not hear it. 

    “If you were good enough, he wouldn’t find a new one. Just admit that I am better than you! You are too boring! Taylor is fed up with an asian girl like you!”

    “ Yah! You…”

    “Eve! I told you to stop!” The boy finally took back the girl from Eunbi.

    “You take her side? Yeah right, now you guys are together. Are you happy? Are you happy that you cheated on me?!”

    “Stop it. Everyone is looking at us…” Before he could finish his sentence Eunbi raised her hand to slap really hard on his face. 

    “No, you shut up! Now you care what people will think? Why didn’t you think before you do! From now on, I don’t want to see your face again! Get lost! You selfish bastard!”

    Eunbi finished her last sentence and walked away.  

 


Hi !! This is my new story! This is just an intro to a real chapter♥

I hope you guys will like it and then you can subscribe ; )

My last two stories are complete.  

One is about Woohyun from INFINITE (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/691847/well-i-actually-do-like-female-infinite-romance-woohyun-you-love-cute-woohyunxyou)

And another one is about your bias (which can be anyone includong JB) (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/574012/to-the-rescue-bias-infinite-shinee-superjunior-you-exo-cute)

 

THANK YOU!!