His Glasses See All

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Jonghyun went to the library at the same time, everyday, to see Kibum.

And everyday at the same time, Kibum saw him, hiding in plain sight--thinking that was some sort of smart move. To Kibum it was painfully cute and annoying, watching him where everywhere he went, why wouldn't he just approach him!?

Jonghyun turns the bookshelf, his eyes following the tight, round fit of Kibums jeans. When his moved Jonghyun would move along with it, his body heating up and surging with the nervous adrenaline of being seen. Everytime Kibum would turn down one of the shelves, Jonghyun would duck and cover--as if he was playing an RPG. This time Kibum had disappeared behind the check-in/check out desk, tending to a student. Jonghyun steps around, out into the open, acting as if he was just strolling around, looking for a book. Kibum grins, chuckling to himself. He hands the student her book, looking from the corner of his eyes at Jonghyun who was intently watching him. He couldn't focus, not like there was really anything to focus on. But Jonghyuns gaze was hot and it made Kibum bothered. He moves from behind the desk, striding confidently over towards Jonghyun--who tries to hurry and find himself a book--any book that didn't make him look obvious.

"You look like a blubbering fish." Kibum deadpans, once he's reached him. He crosses his arms over his chest, that seductive yet demeaning smirk splayed across his lips. "Blubbering fishes are cute." Jonghyun tries, a faltering smile painted on his face.

"Yeah? Maybe, but not you." He swallows. Day after day of watching Kibum, he coulnd't get use to his upclose beauty. The beauty of a 17 year old guy, Kibum was a guy--it was obvious. From the deepness of his voice to the round bump of his adams apple but he possessed something other guys didn't and that's what Jonghyun found cute and attractive about him. Addictive, later he would ask Minho if addiction to another guy was possible. "What exactly are you doing?" Kibum asks, adjusting his weight to his other foot. "I'm just looking for a book." The book in your jeans, also behind those thick-framed glasses of yours. He his dry lips. Kibum rolls his eyes. "You're not going to find a book by staring at me." Jonghyun gasps, his stupidity getting the best of him. But he regains himself, quickly clearing his face and putting on his best cocky smirk. "I'll admit I was staring at you." Kibum grins, enjoying the teasing. He glances over his shoulder, realizing that everyone else was too engrossed in their own world to worry about them. He leans forward, placing his hand to Jonghyuns shoulder. "How about this, you can stare as long as you get something done." Kibum offers him a half smile. "Get something done? How about I get you done?" He smirks, not backing down from the fierce look in Kibums eyes

Jonghyuns eyes trail down his face to his arm and then his hand and he smirks. "I'm going to ask you only once." Kibums honey-blonde hair smelt of cinnamon and spice but there was more spice. Jonghyun liked that the scent inflared his nose, awakening his senses. He leans forward trying to get more of the smell. KIbum jerks back, his eyes wide and his heart pounding. "What were you going to ask me?" Jonghyun asks, catching the flinch and brief fluster Kibum had just shown. But it was as if the fluster was only a blink of his eye, because a second later it was gone, replaced by an assertive, deep tone that made Jonghyun quake in his Nikes. "I'm asking you, no, I'm telling you. Stop being stupid and stalking me and go do something you're good at." Kibum leans towards his ear to whisper. "Go sweet talk all those girls you have."  But Jonghyun doesn't falter at his words, instead he comes back with a low whisper. "The thing I'm good at doing...is you." He saw it flicker, briefly in Kibums eyes, a gleam--a glimmer of accomplishment. But what had he accomplished? The question frightened Jonghyun in a good, shivery way. He removes his hand from his shoulder, taking a step back, putting a good distance between them. "Just leave."

"No, I came to get a book." Lie, obvious as hell lie. Jonghyun was too busy flirting with girls and now too busy stalking Kibum, to read a book. "Fine." Kibum sighs, pushing his bangs back, loose strands dangling in front of his glasses. Jonghyun had the sudden urge to reach up and move them out of his eyes. "I have a question..." He starts off slowly. "Don't ask it." Kibum stares into his eyes with an annoyed gaze. "I'm going to ask it anyways." He grins, if Kibum really didn't want him to ask, he could just walk away. But he was still standing in front of Jonghyun. "Do you really wear those glasses to see or are they for fashion?" Fashion was also one of the many things Jonghyun had noticed about Kibum these past few days. His sense of style was unique and eye catching. Mix-matching colors and wearing odd accessories, his shoes were big and colorful, he wore hats that made you stop and question: what the hell it was on his head.

Today he was wearing tight skinnies(of course to Jonghyuns liking) splattered with colors of the rainbow and over his black tshirt he wore a loose green jacket. and to top off the outfit, those thick-framed glass, that framed his pretty eyes. "These?" He questions, taking the glasses off and squinting. "I can't see without them."

"Why not wear contacts?" 

"Why not get a life? Oh, nevermind, I don't think you have one." Jonghyun laughs at his words, nodding in  weak agreement. "Why am I humoring you, go read your book, I have a class now." Kibum turns away. "Wait!" Jonghyun shouts grabbing his wrist. Heads snap up staring at them, awkwardly and slowly he releases Kibums wrist. "Your phone number, so I can stalk you some more." He whispers, eyes round and anxious. Jonghyun swore that he saw the corner of Kibums lip twitch upwards. "If you really want that info stop staring from a distance and approach me." He turns back, eyes now off of them he leans down to whisper in Jonghyuns ear. "Maybe the big bear will stop chasing honey and go after something a little fiestier." Kibum smiles, the glint in his eyes beckoning Jonghyun. He turns and walks away, out of the library. It all catches up with Jonghyun and he opens his mouth to shout, but it only comes out garbled. "Was that..was that...was he telling me..." He looks around, hoping someone could explain to him what just happened. He finds a seat and crumples into it, running his hand over his face.

"Minho..." His voice was weak as he waited for his room-mate to get in the car, after finishing soccer practice Minho would always drive with Jonghyun. "What is it?" He asks slamming the door. "I think I'm addicted, or intoxicated..."

"Why?"

"KyeoBum..." Minho blinks. "Who?"

"Kibum, Kibum, earlier today he, he hinted at something." Minho snickers at his confusion. "Is it possible to get addicted to another guy?" He asks, starting the car and driving off. "Is this guy Kibum?" Minho asks, knowing full well it was. 

"Yeah..."

"Then hell yeah it's possible." Of course he would relay this information to Kibum later that evening. 

 

 

A/N:

So unexpectedly I continued this

I don't think it'll be too long, just something cute and short I may update regurlarly, each chapter 1,000 words long. 

I really am enjoying this, hope you all are too and I think 3 chapters...? (maybe not) will be how long it will be.