Tell me about you

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Sitting in class Jonghyun found himself dozing off to the monotone sound of the teachers voice. It was math, he was never really good at math, maybe if his teacher was Kibum he could learn somethings. He chuckles softly to himself, Kibum teaching me math... "Jonghyun pay attention!"

"I am, I am." Kibum would grin and lean forward whispering into his ear. "Don't be a bad student, bad students get punished."

He shivers, opening his eyes to find that he was the only one left in class. When had the bell rang?! He jumps out of his seat, stumbling to the door, colliding with a solid body. "Woah, you okay there?" He looks up, meeting Minho's dark eyes. He jerks back, adjusting his jacket. "I'm fine...." Regaining himself he asks. "What do you want?" 

"Walk with me to lunch and I'll tell you." So Jonghyun follows after him, ignoring the lustful gazes girls were throwing at him and Minho. "What is it? Just tell me." Minho stops, backing Jonghyun up against a locker. Jonghyuns eyes widen and he awkwardly cranes his neck at his friend. "Ugh....frog-face...?" Minho leans towards him and Jonghyun couldn't help but notice how Minho loomed over him. You're so ing tall, unfair piece of . He squints his eyes and then he heard it. "Kibum's birthday is today." Kibums birthday is today....today...to--day.. 

Snapping his gaze up at Minho he pushes him back, his eyes wide. Words were coming out in breathless gasps and jumbles and he couldn't make sense of things, he was moving his hands all around until finally he shouted. "His birthday's today!?!" People turned to look at them, Jonghyun lowered his voice slightly, knocking Minho hard in his shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me this?" Minho shrugs. "I didn't feel like it and besides you've been dating him for two months, I thought you would have asked him yourself.."

"I never...." He trails off, his eyes drifting to his feet and a hand reaching up to scratch the back of his head. "...I never asked him..." He mutters and Minho grins, placing a hand to his shoulder. "You should ask him." He tilts his head to the right and there Kibum was. Talking to a slightly taller guy, with crinkly eyes and a gentle smile. And then Kibum laughed and bowed, thanking the guy. Jonghyun felt his heart tighten at the sight of the small, green bag in Kibums hands. It was a present. He takes in a deep breath, brushing past Minho and gliding towards Kibum, sliding a hand around his waist and pulling him against the side of his body. He felt Kibums body jolt from the sudden touch. "J-Jonghyun..?" He stutters, Jonghyun smiles and then faces the other guy, his smile turning more into a menacing smirk. "I don't think we've met." He s out his hand. "I'm Jonghyun, Kibums boyfriend." The guy eyes him and then looks at Kibum with a gentle smile. Jonghyun didn't like the way he was looking at his Bummie. "So you're Jonghyun..." He starts, extending his hand. "I'm Jinki, Kibums friend, Kibum talks about you alot." He says with a smile. 

Jonghyun glances at Kibum and grins. "So you do talk about me." he whispers, Kibum elbows him. "Shut-up." He was blushing. Jonghyun faces Jinki this time with a genuine smile, he takes his hand and shakes. "Nice to meet you Jinki."

"Same to you Jonghyun." Pulling his hand back, he removes his arm from Kibums waist and interlocks their fingers. He felt Kibum squeeze his hand tighter. "So what does he say about me?" Jonghyun asks, the smug dripping from his voice and lining his facial features. "Jinki, don't tell him, you'll only his ego." Kibum mumbles with a sigh. Jinki laughs. "He talks about your height...and now that I see you...you really are short." Kibum laughs, slapping a hand over his mouth to keep his chuckles from leaking out. "He also said some pretty nice things but that you'll have to hear from Kibum himself." Jinki glances at Kibum and winks. But it wasn't a flirtatious wink, just teasing and sweet. He bows, exiting, leaving the two alone. The second he was gone, Jonghyun faces Kibum, his eyes intense "You never told me it was your birthday."

"You never asked." Kibum smirks and Jonghyun sighs. "That's true...." he trails off, eyes flicking up to the clock in the hall. They had 15 minutes till next period. "Lets go to the library."

"Huh? Why so suddenly?" 

"Isn't that where everything started for us?" He asks, but he wasn't expecting an answer, only a pink hue to appear on Kibums cheeks. "Come on." Gently tugging on Kibums wrist, he pulls him towards the library. It wasn't vacant, there were people sprinkled here and there, so Jonghyun found a corner where him and Kibum could be alone for a moment. Dropping his arm he looks up at Kibum, he could see the glimmer of excitement in his eyes. Leaning up, Jonghyun slowly pulls his glasses off, this time Kibum didn't protest. Instead he stood, eyes open and staring back at Jonghyun, he was so calm and relaxed, his hair fell in his eyes so naturally and he looked so gorgeous just standing there. Jonghyun takes a deep breath, opening his mouth to speak. "Talk. Just talk Kibum, about yourself, everything there is--I want to know about you."

"Here? At the library?" Jonghyun nods and Kibum laughs. "There won't be enough time."

"Yes there will be."

"No there won't, because just as much as you want to know about me, I want to know about you." Jonghyuns eyes widen slowly, and his heart stuttered over beats. "To be quite frank I know more about you than you about me." Kibum pushes a hand through his hair. "I guess....I'll tell you now...please don't get cocky, or just--whatever.." Kibums adjusts his weight to another foot, unclasping and clasping his hands. His nervousness was cute, Jonghyun found himself staring at Kibum fondly, a soft smile lining his lips. "Minho helped get us together.." Jonghyuns eyes widen and Kibum smiles crookedly. "Lets sit." So they slide down onto the floor, sitting on the carpet. And Kibum went through the details of how he met Jonghyun, the first time he saw him and then realizing that Minho was friends with him, he asked for his help. He knew what Jonghyun did, his player tendencys and what not but then there were times where Kibum would pass his math class and see him dozing off or being called out by the teacher. He laughed at the memory. "I thought you were really cute and before I knew it, I developed a little crush on you..." He trails off, looking away from Jonghyuns wide eyes.

Jonghyun couldn't believe it, were his ears decieveing him?! Kibum liked him before they met in the library...he was so happy, he was high, it was like he took a lethal dose of narcotics but he wasn't dead, just floating in happiness. He takes a deep breath, he felt as though he would pounce Kibum but then a thought occured to him. "How come I've never seen you?" He blurts, Kibum looks up, meeting his eyes. "You never came to the library or the gym, Minho said you didn't like the library, it was too quiet. But he dragged you along the day we met."

"So...." His eyes widen and he facepalms himself, cussing under his breath. "So I gotta thank that frog-face for us meeting..?" Kibum nods and Jonghyun groans some more. "Damn it." Kibum laughs. Sighing, Jonghyun slips Kibums glasses back on, watching as his eyes blinked, adjusting to his vision. And then, taking his hand, he kisses him. A secret kiss between them in the corner of the library. He pulls back with a smile, rising to his feet and pulling Kibum up with him. "You may have liked me first but I think I still like you more." Kibum makes a face. "What kind of logic..."

"It's real easy to like you Kibum, your honest and to the point personality, and then you're cute and caring, sweet at times too. You're drop-dead gorgeous and glasses match you so well. You make it easy to like you and even easier to love you ." He peers up at Kibum and grins. "Kibum...is it too soon to say that I lo--" The bell rings and they both jump. "I need to get to class." Kibum says hurriedly, brushing past Jonghyun but Jonghyun grips his wrist. He turns around, looking back at him. "What.."

"Happy birthday." It was so gently spoken, each syllable prounounced slowly and his voice was a soft, deep whisper of words. It was as if he was thanking god and Kibums mother, for birthing him. It was as if he was saying; "Thank you for being born, thank you for existing." This time Kibum didn't blush, he couldn't, instead he wraps Jonghyun in his arms and hugs him. His heart was pounding and aching. Is this what it felt like to be so deeply in love? Kibum could feel hismelf falling, or he had already fallen. He deeply cared for this short-, cocky idiot. Pulling away suddenly, Kibum clears his throat, looking away from Jonghyuns bright eyes. "I'm going now." He murmurs, turning and stepping away. It took a moment for Jonghyun to register what just happened and when the moment finally sunk in his cheeks rose estaticly and he ruffles his hair, clenching his fist and cheering a quiet yes, to himself. And then he realized that he would have to give Kibum a present, he had all week to plan the more than perfect date. 

A more than perfect date, for a more than perfect person. Kibum deserved the best and that's exactly what Jonghyun would give him.

 

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

Jonghyun, Jonghyun, Jonghyun, tsk tsk tsk

Not knowing Bummies birthday...idiot

Anyways can I just say feels? I am loving this, I don't want to end it but...gaaaah!!! >__<

And so I have a few more chapters planned and when Kibum will lose his ity mwhahaha, Jonghyun will of course be as gentle as possible.

I mean the poor guy is only getting by with a few kisses and brief make-out sessions, control is dwindling and when the time comes!!!

"I'll try and be as gentle as possible..." He pants. "But I want you so badly Kibum."

Mwhahah, I love torturing him ;)

Till the next 1K!!