Discovering Love Pt.2

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

They stumbled through Kibums room door, their chest heaving against one anothers. Jonghyun had his hands locked onto Kibums waist, sliding his hands up and down his stomach to his hips and then he gently pushed him onto the bed. He collapsed onto the matress with a muffled flomp. Jonghyun leers down at Kibum, the blondes shirt was slightly raised over his stomach, revealing his navel and the light trail of his pubic hairs. Jonghyun groans as his body reacts to Kibums appearance with a twitch behind his zipper. Quickly he unbuckles his belt, tugging at his pants and pulling them down--letting them rest at his ankles. He sighs with relief, his showing through his boxers. Kibum watched him, his eyes hazy with want. He may not have said it or shown it often but he was also yearning to be touched--claimed-- by his boyfriend. "Jonghyun..." He murmurs his name, his own arousal showing through his sweatpants. Jonghyun stares down at him, a heat flushing across his chest, face, and groin. "Damn it...." He crawls onto the bed, their weight sinking the matress. Pushing into Kibums body he shudders. "I want you so badly..." Kibum tries to offer him a shaky smile--as their s rubbed through the fabric of their clothing-- but failed in forming his lips into a curved line. Instead he leans up, catching Jonghyuns bottom lip and tracing his tongue across the rim of his mouth.

"If you want me..." He pants, spreading his legs slightly, allowing Jonghyun to push further into his body. "...then take me.." He finishes, sliding off his shirt and placing Jonghyuns hand to his hips. "Undress me." Jonghyun was at a loss for words or actions, he couldn't think or react to what Kibum had said. It was as if time stopped in his mind. His heart was racing, his body throbbing and aching. Kibum had commanded him so breathlessly, so calmly and seductively. Almond eyes a mixed hue of brown, and bow-shaped lips swollen red. Jonghyun was about to ing lose it. As if snapping awake, he yanks down Kibums sweatpants, crashing their lips together as his hands kneaded into the skin on Kibums hips. Yanking them further down, he pulls back, staring sadistically into Kibums wide eyes. "Just to let ya know..." In one swift motion, he yanks the red sweats down, his hands curling around the hem of Kibums boxers. "I'm not stopping." Kibum blinks and then smiles before nodding and stating. "I wouldn't want you to." With a grin he cups the bulging front of Jonghyuns boxers, running his palm over his . "God," Jonghyuns grunts, ing his hips forward into Kibums palm. "You're such a tease, Bummie..." Kibum grins, running his fingers up and pulling at the band of Jonghyuns boxers. Slowly pulling them down, Jonghyun stared down at him with lidded eyes. And slowly as his boxers slid down, the tips of Kibums fingers caressed his and Jonghyun took in a sharp breath, heat surging throughout him. Kibum grins, shoving his fingers father down and wrapping them around his throbbing length. Jonghyun groans in the back of his throat, his shoulders caving in and head drooping as Kibum him. His fingers were cold, gentle-shiverish whispers on his . Kibums hands moved up and down, a firm grip on his shaft and Jonghyun grunts, connecting their lips in a lopsided kiss. He slipped his tongue into Kibums mouth and remembering his previous orders: "Undress me." He tugs at the blondes boxers, slipping them down, over his hips and past his thighs. Oh those full, thick, firm thighs. Without a second thought or a thought at all, Jonghyun slaps his hands over Kibums left thigh and squeezes. 

His hands molding into Kibums light skin, nails sinking into his tender flesh. He always thought of what Kibums body would feel like without clothes. No tanks, jackets or tight jeans in the way. Even though Kibums outfits sometimes left little to be imagined, Jonghyun only imagined more. And now that he was touching him--like he had before--he was going to lose it all before it even started. "Lets change places..." Kibums deepened voice trickles into Jonghyuns thoughts and the older blinks. "Huh...?"

"Switch so I'm on top." Jonghyun blinks a few more times before obeying, his mind too far gone to really detest the position change. With slight fumbles here and there, they were finally able to switch into comfortable spots. Jonghyun lay against the mattress, his eyes wide as Kibum settled inbetween his legs, his blonde fringe covering his eyes. "Kibum..."

"It's just like before." He spoke lowly, his voice a ting of seduction. "But this time...atleast try not to so soon, Jonghyun." He winks, his bow-shaped lips and Jonghyun felt afraid. Not for what he would possibly do to Kibum, but for what Kibum was about to do to him. His boyfriend was hella y and hella dangerous. "Oh god..." He murmurs, Kibums warm lips drawing closer and closer to his already leaking . Jonghyun gripped the sheets in anticipation and as soon as Kibums tongue--god damn, it had to be his tongue--Jonghyun thought with a mixture of excitement and the overwhelming urge to just take Kibum then and there...no or s...just go for it. 

But instead he closed his eyes and seethed as Kibums tongue slid across . Jonghyun briefly saw white splotches or was it black...or maybe both. He couldn't think straight, Kibums tongue was sliding up, his mouth closing around the tip of Jonghyuns . Closing him in the heat of his closed lips. He started hallowing his cheeks and Jonghyun jolts, his legs tensing and knuckles turning a shade lighter than before. Now that he was in love with Kibum or rather realized his feelings, the sensations, the emotions, the passion of it all--weighed down on him in a ripple of pleasure. Never had he felt so good, so high from just a . "...Kibum..." He pants, opening his eyes to stare down at his boyfriend. "When did you...." He bit his bottom lip, struggling to continue on. "When did you get so--" Kibum seperates his lips to briefly murmur. "Be quiet. Don't ruin the moment." His tone held a demanding yet teasing coat to it and Jonghyun coulnd't help but stare with wide eyes. With a simple smile Kibum returns to Jonghyuns , swirling around the tip and then dipping back to lap at his leaking slit. Jonghyun accidentally bit his tongue, jolting up from the bed and deeper into Kibums mouth. 

Not only did the silence echo around the room but the slurping, squishing and lewd sounds of Kibums . Jonghyun could feel it--just like before--coiling in his abdomen and warming his insides. But he didn't want to release in his mouth but in him, from behind or maybe from the front because he wanted to see Kibums ing face. At the thought he twitched, his eyebrows creasing in pleasured agony. "Kibum...move...please..." He extends his hand, gently shoving at the blondes head. "Remove your lips..." Kibum looks up, letting his tongue linger for a moment before pulling away. Jonghyun shudders, smiling softly at Kibum as their eyes met. "I want to be in you..." His words were honest, honest and arousing. Kibums heart skipped at beat and his own twitched. Nodding he slides back and they switch postions. Once again Kibum was laying back on the mattress, his forehead showing the beginnings of prespiration. Jonghyun smiles, pushing his bangs back and spreading Kibums legs. "Wait...isn't it from behind...?" Kibum asks and Jonghyun nods, placing his hands to Kibums chest and pinching his s. The blonde squirms slightly and Jonghyun smirks. "Yes, it can be from behind..." He leans down, connecting their lips. Leaning back with a smile, he whispers. "But I want to see your face. I want to watch you..." Kibums heart stopped beating and Jonghyun noticed the anxiousness creasing his eyes. With a crooked grin and a nip to Kibums right ear he murmurs. "We can do it from behind another time if you want to." Kibum tried nodding but his head arched back into the pillow as Jonghyun sprinkled kisses across his neck, his hands sliding down to Kibums . His fingers pressed into his soft flesh, kneading lower and lower until a finger slipped into him. His voice came out weak and hoarse, unable to voice with words how good Jonghyuns fingers felt in him. "This may be slightly uncomfortable." Jonghyun mutters, before placing his hands underneath Kibums thighs and slinging his legs over his shoulders. And gently he pulls him by his hips just in front of his . 

It took Kibum a moment to adjust to the slight uncomfortable position but it wasn't horrible, he enjoyed how well Jonghyun could hold his legs on his shoulders. With a deep, shaky breath, Jonghyuns places his thumbs to Kibums and begins to slowly spread him. His brown eyes blurring into pink as the sight of Kibums hole came into his view. He swallows, his now painfully aching to be in him. Not only was his aching and throbbing but his whole body. A pulsing, pounding, fuzzy feeling. "It's like I'm on drugs..." he blurts, Kibum blinks up at him confused. "What?"

"Nothing," Jongyun smiles. "It's nothing." He takes another lungful of air, slowly guiding himself into Kibum. Finally, it was finally happening after months of dating and (patiently) waiting, Jonghyun was about to claim Kibum. The cutie in the glasses, his cutie in the glasses. "Wait." Jonghyuns says. Kibum looks up at him, his chest rising and falling in anticipation. He wanted to be his already. "Jonghyun..."

"Have you prepped these last few days...?"

"Huh?" Kibum didn't want to talk right now; he rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Prep? As in stick my fingers up my to thoughts of you...? Then no." Jonghyun chuckles. "I kind of meant it like that.." Jonghyun scoots up further, the tip of his brushing just over Kibums hole. "I just don't want to hurt you." Kibum smiles sweetly, his cheekbones rising on his beautiful face. "You won't, just hurry up...I'm really...really eager." His eyes flick down and Jonghyun grins at his boyfriends arousal. "I see I'm not the only one."

"Why would you be...?" Kibums smile widens and he adds in a soft whisper. "We're both in love." It was a sudden rush, like the tide of the ocean had come crashing down on him, Jonghyun felt light and fluttery and in love all over again. And for an 18 year old, he felt at ease, like all the answers in the world were in front of him. Those answers were Kibum. "Man, I love you." Kibum smiles and then jolts violently as Jonghyun slowly begins to enter him. Gently pushing at his entrance; Jonghyun closes his eyes, guiding himself and releasing a low groan as he felt Kibum close around him, wrapping him in his warmth. Kibum was tight, Jonghyun didn't antcipate him to be so tight and suddenly he felt like releasing right then and there. But he would have to make this long and pleasurable for both of them.

Since this was fully, their first time. 

As soon as he was entirely wrapped in the warmth of Kibums hole, he begins to , a slow back-and-forth rhythm of his hips. Jonghyun allowed his hands to up and down Kibums body, caressing his s and gliding across his ribs and then curling around his . The blonde jolts, arching off the bed and Jonghyun slowly begins to smile but stops suddenly when he slips further into Kibum. "..." He cusses, he couldn't wait, he couldn't take things slow. He was always a passionate person. Grunting he begins to faster, harder, relentlessly hitting him over and over again and then he began to mutter his name. His eyes opening to stare down at Kibum. He was beautiful, absolutely breathtaking. Honey-blonde hair matted to his forehead, cheeks and lips a rosey hue and broad shoulders heaving. And soon Jonghyun couldn't take it, leaning down to lock their lips together he s harder, slamming into Kibum at full force, his hitting deeper and deeper. Kibum felt electrified, awakened to the feelings of being taken by someone who truly loved and cared for him. He wanted more of it. Parting his lips he pants his name. "Jonghyun..." Over and over he chants the name of the person who loved him. "Jonghyun..." Hearing his name being breathlessly called out by Kibum, caused the older to rock back and forth faster, grunting and chewing lightly on Kibums lower lip. "Kibum..." He huffs, slipping closer and closer towards his . His lower abdomen swirled and his mind went blank as Kibum arched off of the bed--his back was a perfect bow of arousal. Jonghyun wanted to bend him all sorts of ways. "Kibum, I'm going to..." His words faded away, his breath hitching. Kibum tensed around him--tighter, tighter, tiiiight. Now that Jonghyun could feel it he thought that Kibums hole was much more tighter than the pants he wore. Uncontrollably tight and with a low grunt, a tingly warmth spreads throughout his body and he saw the wide O shape of Kibums eyes and lips as he filled him. 

It was a warm, a hot...no a burning feeling inside of him. He was being filled with Jonghyun, he felt connected to the shorter male. It should have been god forbidden to feel so good after being filled to the brim by his boyfriend. Kibum opened his mouth to moan but all that came out was a low grunt and a sharp gasp as he released, coating Jonghyuns chest in creamy white. His broad, firm, well sculpted chest and abs, Kibum noticed and he shivered and smiled at just how goodlooking his short boyfriend was. With a few slow paced s, milking the last of their s, Jonghyun puls out, resting his body ontop of Kibum. With a low hum, Kibum wraps his arms around Jonghyuns body and pulls him into a warm embrace. "That was nice..." Jonghyun leans back, looking down at Kibum with offended eyes. "Nice...?"

"Yes, nice." Jonghyun makes a face. "I was hoping for it be more than nice..." Kibum grins, Jonghyuns prespired cheeks. "Well the second time around you can make it more than nice." He murmurs, pressing himself up into Jonghyuns body with a seductive smile. Jonghyun smirks, sliding his hands around Kibums waist and rolling him around to now Kibum lay ontop of his stomach and Jonghyun rested on the mattress. "I'll make it more than nice," He presses his fingers into Kibums hips and says lowly. "I'll make it unforgettable." Kibum smiles at him, and leans down kissing his lips, parting his mouth so Jonghyun could meet his tongue. "So..." Jonghyun seperates their lips and stares fondly at Kibum before continuing. "From behind...?"

After doing it two times, Kibum was locked to his bed, his eyes closed and cheeks hued with physical fatigue. Jonghyun stares adoringly at his exhausted boyfriend and sliding off of the bed, he hurries over to his pants and pulls out his cellphone. Savor the moment--he thought with a chuckle, sneaking back over and leaning into the mattress. Kibum was still sound asleep and his parents hadn't returned yet or they had either A: heard what was going on and just left or B: heard, maybe even saw and walked out. Jonghyun hoped neither occured, he didn't want Kibums parents thinking that he was the boy that came over just to have with their son. He wouldn't deny it because he did want to have with Kibum but it was more than that. He loved Kibum, he hoped they would see that first. 

Turning on his phone and clicking the camera app, he grins as the light clicked on. Kibum was still sound asleep, his chest rising and falling and honey-blonde hair matted to his forehead due to sweat. His lips were slightly parted and light snoring could be heard, Jonghyuns smile deepened. "Damn, you're so cute Kibum..." Without any thought, he snaps the picture, already etching it into his memory. Settinling back into the bed, he lets out a pleased sigh. "Kibum, I--"

"I heard the flash go off. Delete the picture." Kibums deep voice cuts into his words and Jonghyun sprangs up, his heart beating inhumanly fast. "K-Kibum." 

"Stop stammering and delete the picture."

"I thought you were asleep!" Jonghyun exclaims and Kibum turns towards him with a oh-really gaze. "Asleep? How could I go to sleep after that? My heart's still pounding like crazy and my body is hot....and you're next to me..." he trails off and Jonghyun smiles happily. "I'll delete it because you asked." Kibum flashes a quick smile. "Thank you." And then he turns away. Jonghyun makes a show of deleting the picture--sad, dejected sighing and groaning, exaggerated tapping. But as Kibum closed his eyes, giving into exhaustion and sleep, Jonghyun made the picture his lockscreen and smiled. "Goodnight Kibum..." He runs his fingers through the youngers blonde hair and smiles one last time before closing his own eyes. The words I love you, resting on his tongue like the after taste of Kibums lips. 

 

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

YWAJKSHAKDHSBJFB I SHOULD BE ASLEEP BUT I'M NOT!!!!

This was for you guys! I got it done, wahahhaha YEEEEES!! HUG ME, FEEL PROUD OF ME!!!

I hope you all are happy with this and feelsy from it :D :D

Well not too long of an authors-note 'cause I should really be in the bed *yawns* SCHOOL

Well next time lovelies ;)

Thanks for reading!