The Struggles of College *Epilogue*

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Jonghyun's face contorted into pleasure as he tugged Kibums black hair. The younger sat on his lap, grinding his hips down into Jonghyuns crotch. "You really need...to get your own place." Kibum huffs, tugging at the button on Jonghyuns shirt. "But the college is right behind my house."

"Yeah, but if you want me to come over and do this." KIbum gestured to his innapropiate position and Jonghyuns hand in his hair. "You'll have to get your own place."

"Or," Jonghyun places his hand to Kibums shirt, pulling it up. "I could live in one of the dorms at the college." KIbum bites his bottom lip, undoing the rest of the buttons on his shirt. They popped free and Kibum traced his tongue against the mole placed at the center of Jonghyuns chest. "You could do that, but wouldn't your parents get suspicous?" Jonghyun shivers. "Yes, but I plan on telling them about you--us." Kibum nods, pushing back against the car steering wheel, his back stiff. "Because this is hella uncomfortable." Jonghyun chuckles, tugging Kibums shirt over his head. The top popped free, ruffling Kibums dark hair. The color of his hair made his skin seem as though it was glowing. "Bummie, I really like your hair like this..." Kibum his head to the side. "Really?" Jonghyun nods, his lips and sliding his hands to Kibums hips. Kibum tugs at his black bangs, eyeing them. "It makes you look y." He growls, lifting his hips and grinding the front of his jeans against Kibums . Kibum laughs, spreading his hands across Jonghyuns firm chest. "Don't get too excited." He teases and Jonghyun smirks. "Too late," He nips at Kibums neck. "I already am."

The next day, Jonghyun stumbled through the college doors, jogging down the hallway to his first class. He would be late because he didn't know where the room was located. Kibum warned him ahead of time, repeatedly telling him he should find his classes before the first day. But of course the short- didn't listen. Out of breath he stood in front of his classroom door, adjusting his shirt and running his fingers through his hair, he walks inside. Kibum had taken different classes from him. 

Kibums classes consisted of: English II, Statistics, Design, Cosmetology, Korean History, Travel and many others Jonghyun didn't or couldn't take. Jonghyun had the basics of everything, it seemed the younger got all his basics out of the way so he could focus on his major. Which was to become a designer, model, make-up artist or all of the above. Kibum had everything going for him, good grades, good personality and style. Jonghyun...? Decent grades, decent personality and a good style and good face. A charm he often worked "accidentally" on his female teachers. His smile--he learned--could get him pretty much anything. 

"Am I late?" He asks to no one in particular. A young woman, sporting a rather short skirt, smiled and answered him. "No, class doesn't start until the professor shows up." She rises from her seat, her hair bouncing against her shoulders. He recalled Kibums hair and thought that it was darker and prettier, his heart fluttered. "Really? Thank god." He replies brushing past her and collapsing into one of the empty seats located in the far corner of the classroom. He wondered if Kibum got to his class alright--probably did. "So how old are you?" The woman asks reappearing, Jonghyun blinks at her, pushing his brown bangs back. "I'm 18, but I'll be 19 in a few weeks." 

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow, her gaze dipping down across his body. Jonghyun watched as she openly checked him out,he was so tempted to roll his eyes, but instead he leans towards her. "Wanna know a secret?" He asks, she nods. "Of course." He glances around, giving her a little show, his eyes darting across the room before landing on her. "I'm..." He his lips, placing his hand to her shoulder. "I'm gay." He leans back and winks. He turns away from her and crosses his legs. The woman stared at him for a moment--her mind disbelieving--before huffing away. He chuckles to himself, sliding out his phone and texting Kibum. Dino to Kibancee(Kibum+Fiancee)- did u get to ur class alright? I got to mine but the profs not here XD lucky me huh..and a pretty woman tried hitting on me >_< I'm so popular ;) R u jealous Bummie~~ ???

With a gentle smile he places his phone on the round table, sitting up straight as the door clicked open. His professor was a guy. He use to groan whenever he found out that his teacher was male. But now it didn't really matter, his reaction was nonexistent. If his teacher were to be Kibum.... The young male wore fitted slacks, a sleek button up and his black hair hung in front of his eyes. "Jonghyun, meet me after school. Your grades are dropping and..." He walks over, resting his hand on the desk and leaning closer to Jonghyun. "Stop staring at me like that..." He murmurs, his cheeks warming. "...it makes me feel...hot."

Jonghyun shivered in his seat, clearing his throat and straightening his shirt when he realized that the professor had begun to speak. 

Kibum smirked at Jonghyuns recent text, placing his glasses on the desk and rubbing his eyes. " idiot..." He half laughs, half murmurs. Without texting back, he places his phone away, pulling out his books and opening them to the page(s) the teacher assigned. The first day and he was already crammed with work, three tests were coming up and he had a project to do in his Travel class. He sighs, resting a hand in his hair and curling his fingers into his locks. "May I ask what's wrong?" A soft voice asked above him. Slowly Kibum looks up, his vision adjusting to the new face. It was a guy, he had soft and handsome features. "You were sighing." He sits down across from Kibum and smiles saying. "Ya know you lose a piece of luck when you sigh." He nods as if agreeing with himself and Kibum laughs, resting his hands together on the table. "That's just superstitious." The stranger shrugs. "I call it 'an optimistic way of thinking'." Kibum stares at him before throwing his head back in laughter. The stranger stares at him, watching as he laughed. "What's your name...?" He asks after Kibum finally finished his round of laughter. "It's Kim Kibum, nice to meet you..." He trails off, waiting for the stranger to fill in the blank. "Nam Woohyun, nice to meet you Kibum." They share a smile. "How old are you?" Woohyun asks, leaning back in his seat comfortably. "I'm eighteen, first year of college." Woohyun's eyes brighten and he replies swiftly. "I'm twenty, 2 years older than you." Kibum makes a face. "You are to call me sunbaenim."

"Pfft, no way in hell." Woohyun frowns. "We might as well be in hell, I mean....we are in college." A small grin spreads across his face as he stares hard into Kibums eyes. Kibum shifts in his seat, clearing his throat and looking away. There was something in the way Woohyun gazed at him--a look Jonghyun probably wouldn't like. As if the dino had a Kibum senser, KIbums phone rang. He quickly answers it. "Hello?"

"My class ended." Kibum glances at his watch. Jonghyuns class ended early. "Tell me your room number and I'll come to you." KIbum stands up, walking down the steps and towards the door. Woohyun watches him curiously. "It's 327."

"Okay, I'll be there." Before Kibum can say anything Jonghyun had already hung up. He groans. "This better not come down here..." He mumbles, but his heart was pounding and his cheeks warming expectantly. He wanted to see him. "My boyfriend's coming..." He says halfheartedly, once he reaches Woohyun. "You have a boyfriend?" The older man sounded slightly surprised. "Yeah, I have a boyfriend..." There was silence between them except for the faint murmuring around the class and finally Woohyun spoke. "What's he like?"

"He's...." KIbum trails off, looking for a word to describe his short boyfriend and there was one. Quietly laughing to himself, he says. "He's a   idiot." Woohyun tilts his head to the side. "You call your boyfriend...a ...idiot.." KIbum nods, rising to his feet when he notices Jonghyuns figure standing in the doorway. "Yes, because he's my idiot." KIbum smiles and Woohyun felt his heart give a little kick at Kibums glowing expression and he watched as Kibum ran to meet Jonghyun. 

"Missed me?"

"You couldn't find your class." Kibum states, ignoring his question. Jonghyun reaches for his hand and Kibum pulls it back. "I knew it."

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I did find it." Kibum crosses his arms over his chest, waiting. "All I had to do was run-"

"See?" Kibum chuckles softly, pushing Jonghyun by his chest, out of the door. They stood in the hallway, complete strangers passing them by. "Not here..." Kibum murmurs and Jonghyun stares at him curiously. Kibum reaches down, grabbing his hand and pulling him down the hall towards the bathroom. They stumble into the bathroom, Jonghyuns hand finding its way around KIbums waist. He holds him, pushing him gently against the wall. "Kibum...what are we doing?" He asks, his eyes resting on Kibums lips, his breath filling the still air. KIbum only smiles, cupping Jonghyuns cheeks and leaning down to kiss him. The kiss was soft and sweet, the spicy scent and taste of Kibum taking over all of Jonghyuns senses. Kibum separates from Jonghyuns lips and beams. "That was a thank you." Jonghyun was confused, but he didn't really care for asking what the thank you was for, he just wanted another kiss. "If I ask why you're thanking me...will you not kiss me again?" His eyes were round, puppy-like and KIbum stared down at him with a soft smile. "No, I'll kiss you."

"In that case," Jonghyun takes his lips again, kissing him slowly. "Why are you thanking me?" He asks breathlessly.

"For trying, you're trying not just for me but for yourself and it's amazing Jonghyun." Kibum places his hands to his sides and stood in Jonghyuns arms. "So thank you." Jonghyun swallows, groaning in the back of his throat and gently slamming his lips over Kibums. He pushed into his body, a surge of emotion overwhelming him. "You should..." He slides his hand into Kibums hair. "...come over, so I can express to you my thanks." KIbum chuckles lightly, his eyes fluttering. "You mean your car?" Jonghyun pulls away, shaking his head. "I wouldn't make love to you in my car." And then Kibum realized that they've never gone all the way in his car, that Jonghyun would only want to make-out and nothing more in the vehicle. "Then where?"

"How about your place?" Kibum chews on his bottom lip, contemplating and slowly he nods. "Yeah, my parents will be out late tonight." Jonghyun places a kiss on the side of his neck. "Good, because..." He slips a hand under Kibums shirt. "It may take a while for me to express," He kisses the corner of Kibums mouth. "How grateful I am towards you." They stare at each other--the rhythm of their hearts playing like a song before their lips finally met in a warm embrace, hands sliding around each others body. They held each other tightly, the beating of their hearts melding into one...

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

So? Sooo? Yes, this epilogue was short, and it was vague and it hinted at things, at a continuation

Why? Because I AM GOING TO MAKE A SEQUEL!!!!!

Yaaaaay!! The idea just came at me when I introduced Woohyun

I hope you guys are in love enough with the story to want a sequel^^

Well....I'll(hopefully)see you soon!

And Jonghyun changed his name for Kibum in his phone because that what he dreams of calling Kibum

He dreams of being able to call KIbum his fiancee and this man is only 18(going on 19) XD

Such a passionate, devoted sweetheart...