Bright and Shining Cutie

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

"No, no, no, no, no." KIbum chanted over and over again when he realized who was standing next to him in the line for a snowball. He turns away hoping Jonghyun wouldn't notice him. They've never seen each other outside of school, would it be awkward? Or would it just be the same? Kibum felt that it would most definetly be the same. "Jonghyun-oppa." Well he hoped for it to be that way. Jonghyun was standing with a younger girl, his attention not focused on her but getting closer to the stand. The line was freaking long. "What is it Yur...." He trails off, meeting Kibums eyes, he gasps, his mouth opening and closing wanting to say something but no words would come out. "Why are you here?" Kibum asks, trying to ignore the jealousy he felt towards the girl. "Why am I here? I can't get a snowball?" He asks, stepping closer to Kibum. "And you, I didn't think I would ever meet you outside of that library." Jonghyun grins, Kibum scoffs. "I have a life."

"I didn't think you didn't have one." He looks away, crossing his arms over his chest and swallowing as he felt Jonghyuns eyes trace over his body. "Shorts?" Jonghyun asks taking in the sight of his bare legs.  "Yes, it's hot out." Jonghyun smiles, elbowing him. "You look cute." Kibum felt his heart beat quicken. "Of course I do."

"Of course you'd say that." Jonghyun says, mimicking his tone slightly. "Jonghyun-oppa?" And their attention was brought back to the girl. A look of annoyance flashed in Kibums eyes as Jonghyun talked to her. Jonghyun noticed the brief flicker and he grinned. "Hey Yuri, you can get a snowball." He says moving closer to Kibum. "Huh? Why?"

"I'm going to hang out with my friend." His fingers danced on Kibums backside, poking along his sides. Kibum jolts, snapping down to glare at him. Jonghyun smirks, poking him harder. "You're so mean." She whines. Jonghyun waves her off, pulling Kibum with him to a table far away from the girl. He plops down, running a hand through his brown hair. Kibum stood over him, head tilted and eyebrows creased. "Well..are you going to sit?" Jonghyun asks, fanning himself. "No." He laughs at Kibums reply. "You're stubborn."

"And you're a liar." Jonghyun squints at him, the sun glowing behind Kibums body. He looked like some sort of angel. "A liar?"

"You didn't kiss me." Jonghyuns round eyes widen. "You're still hung up on that?"

"Hung..hung up?" Kibum places a hand to his heart and scoffs as if offended. "I'm hardly 'hung up' over that." He leans down and Jonghyun peeks down his shirt. He could see his s and then the toned dip of his stomach. "Where are you looking? I'm not a girl."

"Of course you're not..." He continues to look, before meeting Kibums eyes with a smirk. "You're a dude, with a pretty fine and a pair of perky, pink s." He his lips. "Mind if I take a bite?" Kibum blinks, once and then twice and then he shoves him in his shoulders. "D-!" He stutters, Jonghyun chuckles enjoying his cute reaction. Teasing Kibum was so much fun. "You really are cute, Kibum." He says as if realizing it for himself. "I made a nickname for you."

"Please don't." Kibum mumbles, finally sitting down across from him. "Kyeobum."

"Oh god..." He mutters, face palming himself. Jonghyun grins continuing on. "Kyeopta plus Kibum equals, Kyeobum. See?"

"Yes, yes I see..." Kibum looks up, catching his eyes with a crooked smile. "You're such an idiot." He murmurs out. But the way he said it and the way he looked, had Jonghyuns heart doing backflips and his hand unclenching in clenching in frustration. "I...I try..." Was his weak reply. Kibum takes off his glasses, rubbing his eyes. Jonghyun watches him, taking in his thumb and forefinger as they rubbed across his eyes and the crease in his forehead and he smiles softly when Kibum grumbles underneath his breath. "What?" Kibum looks up, Jonghyun continues to smile. "Nothing..."

"Stop staring." He could clearly see his eyes and the sun cast a beautiful glint into his irises and the brown in his eyes glowed. "I can't help it." The scary thing was, Jonghyun realized, was that he was falling for Kibum. He should have expected this, and prepared himself, well he prepared himself over and over but it was never enough. With each look-- Kibum glares--he liked him more. "You look like a creep staring at me."

"Would you rather me stare at another girl?" He taunts, watching Kibums expression, for any sign of jealousy. But there was none, the only thing lining Kibums features was annoyance. "Isn't that what you were doing before?" He shot back, standing up and raising his hands above his head to stretch. "You got me there.." He watches Kibums shirt rise to reveal his navel. He leans forward, resting his chin in his hands he murmurs. "But you're way better to look at." Kibum covers his embarassment with a roll of his eyes, he turns away. "Wait a sec!" Joonghyun jumps up following after him. "Leave me alone."

"No."

"I said leave me alone."

"I heard you, I'm not deaf Kibum."

"Then you must be dumb." Jonghyun gasps wounded, Kibum glances over his shoulder with a laugh. "Lets get one thing straight."

"What?" They had walked across the sidewalk to a nearly empty park. Jonghyun grabs Kibums wrist, stopping him and pulling him down to his height. "I don't lie." KIbum rolls his eyes at his statement. "Yes you do, because you didn't kiss me." Jonghyun grins. "Let me finish." Kibum quiets, allowing him to speak. "I don't lie, I merely predict the future."

"Predict the future? That's ridic--" Jonghyun grips his wrist tighter, yanking him down and kissing his lips. He kisses him and it really did feel as if explosions were going off in his heart and the strange thing was that Kibum didn't bite back, he didn't fight back at all. So Jonghyun kissed him longer and he felt his lips and how not chapped they were but how soft they felt and tasted...he tasted faintly of cinnamon. He slides a hand around his waist and pushes him into his body. He uses his tongue to poke at Kibums lips, trying to pry them open and that's when Kibum pushed him back. "Jonghyun..I--"

"Before you say anything..." He pauses, trying to catch his breath. "At least think about it before giving me a solid no." Kibum holds his breath, waiting for what was to come next. "Kibum go out with me. One date and after that if you still despise me I'll leave you alone." Kibum steps back, his heart stuttering over beats. Jonghyuns fingers were pressing hard into his wrist, he was nervous as hell, he felt as though he would faint at any moment. "Hurry up and answer, I feel like passing out." He laughs nervously, releasing Kibums wrist. "Jonghyun...umm.." So it was finally happening, he had gotten Jonghyun sooner than he expected and now he had had no idea how to react. "Hell with it." Jonghyun takes his hands, placing it over his chest. "Feel this? My heart is beating like crazy right now." And Kibum felt the pounding and their eyes meet. "Kyeobum."

"Fine. But on one circumstance." Jonghyun listens eagerly. "Please...stop calling me Kyeobum. I'm fine with Bummie or Bum." He smiles."So you're saying yes to dating me?"

"One date and if it's ty, it's over." He drops Kibums hand, hugging him. "I feel like singing a song."

"Don't torture me, please don't do that." Jonghyun doesn't sing, instead he holds Kibum, his hand sliding down past his waist to his . "Move your hand."

"Why?"

"Move it or I'll cut it off." He warns. Jonghyuns step back with a smirk. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Jonghyun says slowly, Kibum turns away, waving over his shoulder. "I guess so." But Jonghyun doesn't move instead he watches him walk away. "Your looks good in those jeans Bummie!!" He shouts, Kibum turns around with a smile. "Of course they do!" Jonghyun laughs, placing hand on the back of his neck and letting out a pleased sigh. 

Tomorrow he would make it the best day and he would enjoy the time with Kibum and then he would brag to frog faced Minho. 

 

 

 

Dubu speaking

should I end it here?

It's up to you guys or maybe I'll get another idea

I hope you enjoyed it, I was squealing with feels while writing it <3 >_<