When the Glasses and Kibum Are just too much

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Jonghyuns seen a lot of things in his life. His parents in the midst of ual , his bestfriend getting off, his girlfriend kissing another guy. He's seen a lot of things, but Kibum dancing in super tight jeans hadn't made it onto that list until now. Kibum was wearing his usual attire but it was more casual and he was dancing, not to just any type of song or dance but a girl groups and Jonghyun payed close attention to the choreo in girl group MV's and Kibum was pulling off all the swivels and s flawlessly, maybe too flawlessly. He swallows, leaning back against the wall and watching Kibum . He wasn't just really smart but an excellent dancer, Jonghyun grins to himself. And this flawless cutie is my boyfriend, he thinks happily, He closes his eyes for a moment recalling the kiss from two days ago. He wanted to kiss Kibum again, he sighs and opens his eyes...that was his mistake. Their eyes met, Kibums honey-blonde hair slick with sweat and sticking to his forehead, his face was flushed with exhaustion and he was in mid hip swivel when he caught Jonghyun staring at him. Jonghyun fumbled for an excuse, searching his mind for any plausible lie. "Stop staring and just come sit down, I don't want anyone else sneaking peeks." Jonghyun nods, walking into the gymnasium and closing the door behind him. Kibum presses pause on his IPod, running a hand through his wet hair. He was breathless, Jonghyun noticed how his chest rose, then fell. "I didn't know you danced." He says, trying to make light of the situation, even though his heart was pouding and his mind was filled with rather erted thoughts. "Yeah, sometimes I come after school and dance."

"Ah." Was his only reply, he scratches the back of his neck, meeting Kibums eyes with a nervous smile. "You can continue, I'll watch." Kibum nods, placing his water bottle to his lips and downing the liquid. Jonghyun watched as the lump went down his throat and the bottle popped from his lips. He swallows, turning away and uttering prayers to the gods. Fanning himself, Kibum presses play and walks just in front of Jonghyun. "Oh? Are you going to give me a show?" He asks smugly, leaning back and crossing his legs. Kibum rolls his eyes. "Watch and you may learn something." So Jonghyun watched and the only thing he learned was how well Kibum could roll his hips. Of course the choreo to this song was provocative, Jonghyun had a hard time controlling his eyes. One second they were on Kibums face, the next they slowly traveled down his body. His neck slick and shiny, then to his exposed shoulders--he just had to be wearing a tank top. Jonghyun thought, thanking and cursing the heavens. Heaven and hell were battling in his mind right now. 

As if the hip rolling wasn't enough, Kibum did several s before swiveling once more. His movements left Jonghyun with an agape mouth and wide eyes. His heart was no longer pounding, his breathing had stopped a while ago. Kibum finishes it all off with a fierce roll of his head and a snap. The intense look in his eyes had Jonghyun shaking, the last of his control disappearing into Kibums tight jeans. He clears his throat, uncrossing his legs and Kibum faces him with a tilt of his head. "Something wrong?" Jonghyun shakes his head, covering his mouth. "No, it's just..." And then he noticed something. "Where are your glasses?" 

"I took them off, you expect me to dance with them on?" Kibum laughs, walking over and sitting on the floor next to him. "Can you see?"

"Nope, it's all just kind of blurry." He smiles slightly, leaning into Jonghyun. "I have to get this close to someone if I want to see them." He leans further in and Jonghyun got a wiff of his natural scent. He pulls back but Kibum only leans closer and trying to avoid his eyes Jonghyuns gaze lands on his shoulder, the shoulder where he left a nice, little hickey. He grins, with a wicked idea. "After giving you a hickey you decide to wear a tank?" He teases, looking down into Kibums bare irises, there were no frames to cover his feline shaped eyes. Kibums reaction was delayed, he sprang back falling onto his . Jonghyun watches him amused. "If I had known that you were going to wear a tank-top, I would have placed more." Kibums cheeks inflamed and he slaps a hand down onto his shoulder, to cover up the mark. Jonghyun stands up walking towards him and staring down at him on the ground. "You're really cute Kibum." He stares him down, the beating of Kibums heart shown on his flustered face. "Jonghyun..."

"You should stop dancing." He blurts, Kibum blinks. "Huh?"

"Dancing, stop dancing those types of songs." He stands up straight, Kibum rises to his feet peering at him curiously. "Why?" His eyebrows had furrowed, Jonghyun sighs placing a hand to the back of his neck. "I can't handle it." He murmurs, meeting Kibums eyes. His expression was serious and his eyes were lidded in a want for the younger. He stares at him making sure he knew just how badly he was wanted. Kibum looks away, ruffling his blonde bangs. "Sorry..." But he wasn't sorry, he was the exact opposite of being apologetic. The door opens, breaking the between them. Kibum turns around, meeting Minho with a smile. "So I take it practice is over?" He asks, walking over towards him. "Yeah, we finished sooner than expected, what about you? You aren't dancing?" Kibum smiles, gesturing over towards Jonghyun. "I was but my boyfriend is kind of needy." Jonghyun ignored the needy part, all he heard was Kibum calling him boyfriend. "Jonghyun, you're here?"

"Yeah..." Jonghyun stares him down, sending him an obvious message to get the hell out. "Well I still have more dancing to do.." Kibum starts slowly, walking back and pressing play. Jonghyun cuts his gaze away from Minho and sits back on the floor, watching as Kibum got ready to perfrm the next dance. This time the choreo wasn't as provoca--but Jonghyun was caught off mid-thought when Kibum dropped down to the floor and posed and then ed upwards. He stares, he couldn't tear his gaze away. "You should try that part again." Minho cuts in. "Really? I thought it was pretty good." Kibum says breathless, pressing pause. "Oh well, I'll give it another go." Minho smiles to himself and Jonghyun realized just exactly what the frog-face was doing. He stares at him, standing against the wall and watching Kibum repeat the move, this time with no music and he watched as Minhos eyes travelled all across his body. It was as if Minho felt his gaze, he looks at Jonghyun with a grin. "Son of a ." He hisses, flipping him off. He jumps up, walking towards Kibum and taking him by the waist. "Hey!"

"I think that's enough dancing for today." Minho grins,chuckling, Jonghyun glares. "I'm just looking Jonghyun, I wouldn't dare touch Kibum." Kibum smiles softly, knowing that it was Minho who had helped them get together. "I'll be leaving." He waves, walking out and closing the door. 

There was silence and then it all happened so suddenly. Jonghyun pushed Kibum to the ground, hovering ontop of him. His eyes set and hands firm on Kibums shoulders. His chest rose and fell heavily and his heart beat harder, faster. "Jonghyun, I can't--"

"I asked myself how long I could hold out." He laughs to himself. "But with you Kibum," He pushes his blonde bangs back. "I couldn't hold out at all." Instead of kissing him, he slid his hands up his shirt, feeling up his warm skin. Kibum shivers. It wasn't too late to go back, but as Jonghyun touched him more he couldn't stop himself and the strange thing was--Jonghyun realized--was that Kibum wasn't stopping him. And it was Kibum who rolled his hips into Jonghyuns body. He curses. "Don't do that so suddenly." He huffs, Kibum grins, pulling him down by his shirt and whispering. "If we're really going to do this, I rather have my glasses on to see things clearly." Jonghyuns heart stuttered over a few beats and he struggled to catch his breath as Kibums words sunk in. "God damn it Kibum," He kisses him. "You're just too much."

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

Should they get the smexy on?

Wahaha, I'm enjoying myself with this fic and yes Minho was checking Kibum out, I mean who wouldn't?

And when Jonghyun realized just what Minho was doing...ahah

and the songs Kibum was dancing to was Boa's Hurricane Venus(2:30) and MissA Bad girl, good girl