Finally Taking You....well almost

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Jonghyun drove, his mind distracted by the thoughts of finally having with Kibum. At every redlight he would glance over at his boyfriend and smile, his eyes lingering across Kibums body until finally looking back onto the road. It felt like forever until they arrived at Jonghyuns house, he stops the car, unbuckling his seatbelt and peering at Kibum with a gentle, yet sadistic smile. "Bummie?" His tone was soft and he seemed almost impatient as he watched Kibums facial expressions. Kibum was nervous, chewing lightly on his bottom lip ,his hands clasped tightly together. "School's tomorrow...wouldn't it be better to do it on the weekend...?" He asks slowly, glancing up and meeting Jonghyuns searching eyes. Jonghyun smiles, trying to cover the impatience and want crawling in his stomach. "Kibum I'm going to be serious."

"Well isn't that a first." Was Kibums sarcastic reply, Jonghun chuckles softly, placing his hand to Kibums thigh and staring straight into his eyes. His intense gaze made Kibums heart skip a beat. "Lets just go into my room."

"Jonghyun I'm no idiot." Jonghyun grins. "And I'm no . If you say no, it's no."

"I'm not going to say no." Kibum says, returning Jonghyuns just as intense gaze. Jongyun blinks at him, squeezing his thigh. His grip was tight and he kept squeezing, imprinting the thick feeling of Kibums thigh into his palm, he swallows. "Just a little, only for a moment..." He murmurs, moving his hand up further. "I just want to make you mine..." He trails off, his hands stopping just at the front of Kibums zipper. Kibum looks down, staring at his paused hand. He looks up and then out of the window, running his fingers through his hair and groaning before finally saying; "Yes, okay, yes....I need to learn the ropes anyways." The ropes being the positions and insertions. Jonghyuns eyes gain a new sparkle, a 5 year-old glimmer appearing in them. "I'll teach you, before fully taking you, I'll teach you." Jonghyun reassures him, Kibum nods, opening the door and stepping out. "Just don't tear my ." He says, an undertone of I'll kill you otherwise--coating his voice. Jonghyun laughs, stepping out of the car and happily following after the blonde. His crooked smile didn't reflect the nervousness he felt in his heart, the excitment, the anxiousness and the lustful thought of seeing Kibums body. "Praying for control." He murmurs before unlocking the front door to his house. As Kibum stepped inside, Jonghyuns eyes followed the sway of his and he muffled a groan, slamming the door shut. His parents were out, they were usually out. Kibum noticed how huge Jonghyuns house was, spacious and neat, white and black and red were the colors of the couch and the chairs. Everything was gorgeous, Kibum spotted a few antiques and then a slightly ajar door. Jonghyun smiles, taking his hand and gently pulling him towards the open door. The door led to Jonghyuns room, just like the living room his bedroom was neat. 

There was a wide bed pushed against the wall and a bookshelf, a few clothes scattered here and there and Kibum caught his eyes straying back to the bed and slowly he made his way towards it. He removed his jacket, exposing his toned arms and then he lay against the bed, raising his knees and leaning back onto his arms. Jonghyun watches him, his mouth parted, heartpounding, blood coursing throughout him. Kibum was basically offering himself. Jonghyun steps to him, using his hands to gently spread Kibums legs. He crawls in between his knees and he looks up slowly, Kibums eyes locked on him...waiting. Jonghyun stares back at him, allowing a dominance to creep into his gaze and slowly he pushes him back onto the bed. Kibum lay underneath him, his eyes blinking wide behind the lense of his glasses. Jonghyun pulls them off, placing them carefully on the desk next to his bed and then returning to Kibum. They were both breathing heavily, staring at each other, chest rising and falling. It was Kibum who pulled Jonghyun down by the collar of his shirt, crashing their lips together. The kiss quickly took a more rough turn, Jonghyun prys open Kibums mouth, crawling onto the bed and hovering over his body, he slips his tongue into his mouth and feels the plushness of his lips. He hums behind the kiss, moving his hands down to the hem of Kibums shirt. Slowly he pulls the shirt up, lips still locked onto Kibums, he gnaws on his lower lip, his fingers hot on Kibums cool skin. Soft, soft and tone and firm, Jonghyun groans pressing his fingers into Kibums stomach. Kibum leans his head back a quiet moan falling from his lips. The sound had Jonghyun digging his fingers further into Kibums smooth skin, trickling up to his chest. He sticks out his tongue, running his lips over Kibums jaw, then lower to the side of his neck. The younger turns his head, allowing for Jonghyun to place star like kisses on the side of his neck. 

His hands were now working there way up to Kibums s and the closer he got, the hotter his body grew. And when his thumb caressed the hardened tip of Kibums he took in a sharp breath and his surroundings blurred, vanishing and his body surged and he couldn't stop himself. Abruptly he pulls Kibums shirt over his head, ruffling his honey colored hair--he flings it to the side and returns to Kibum. His eyes were hot and Kibum squirmed slightly, trying to keep his eyes from shaking as Jonghyun took in his bare frame. Jonghyun stares at him, running his tongue over his lips in an overwhelming attraction for his boyfriend. His s were pink and his skin was white, stomach toned and flat. Biting his lip, Jonghyun mutters a cuss word under his breath, his eyes dark. " Kibum...you're y and you're cute." He kisses him roughly, missing the front of his lips and instead kissing the side of his mouth. "...it's so frustrating.." He whispers, his breath hot on Kibums neck. He uses his thumbs to pinch at Kibums s and the other to slide down his body, past the dip of his stomach and further. Kibum shivers at his cold touch, his eyes fluttering closed and then Jonghyun slipped his fingers past the band of his jeans. His eyes snap open as Jonghyun lowers his lips to his chest, hard on his s, his hand sliding down even farther. Kibums heart beat quickened and he stares down at the older. Feeling his gaze, Jonghyun looks up, a question formed in his puppy-like eyes. "Kibum?" His voice was hoarse, eyes lidded, hands busy. "Nothing..." He murmurs, laying back down and spreading his legs wider. Jonghyun leaned away, creating a space between them so he could shimmy down Kibums pants.

He pulls them off his hips and nearly loses his breath at the bare sight of Kibums thighs. He ogles his legs and before he can tell himself to stop, he places his lips to those thighs and bites them. Kibum swings his head back, a tingling sensation occuring in his stomach, travelling up to his throat and then a moan tumbled from his lips and Jonghyun heard it and he felt the strain against his zipper, throbbing behind his pants. And never had he wanted Kibum so much, to hear the sound of his panting breathless voice. With a slight tremble to his voice, he grunts out. "Kibum, I just want you to know, I love you but the next words I'm about to say are going to be lewd and honest." Kibum drops his head back down, nodding, trying to concentrate on what Jonghyun was saying. Before speaking he spreads his hands across Kibums chest, sliding them down, curving into his stomach and out to his hips and then back into his thighs. He seethes frustrated at himself and the bugle growing in his pants."I want to touch you in so many ways, in so many places. I want your lips to stay parted in a moan as you call my name...." He spoke slowly, each word a profession of his true heart. Kibum stares at him, red coating his cheeks and then he grins. "I was expecting something more, maybe you could have thrown in a cuss word or two." He says, it takes Jonghyun a moment and then he laughs. "I love you so damn much Kibum, can I express that to you now?" Kibums expression melts but he shakes his head. "The ropes, only the ropes." He repeats and Jonghyun nods, gently sliding off his boxers. 

His heart swelled at the sight of Kibums arousal, he had thought that he was the only one who was so much. "Stop staring..." Kibum murmurs, Jonghyun chuckles, kissing his lips once more before tracing his tongue along the inside of his thighs. Kibum shivers reaching his hand down to tug gently at Jonghyuns hair. And then Jonghyun allowed his tongue to slither up to Kibums , teasing him. Kibum grips his hair tighter, his back arching. "Shall I teach you now?" Jonghyun asks, looking up from between the others legs and into his eyes. Kibum only managed a weak reply, his heart thrumming hard against his chest. Jonghyun grins. 

"First we need to make things a little easier." He slides off of the bed, reaching towards his bedside table and pulling out a bottle of lube, Kibums eyes widen. "Why do you even have that?!"

"Why do you think Kibum? I'm an 18 year old guy, who has a cute, y boyfriend and at some point I started getting off." Kibum gasps, swatting Jonghyun in his shoulder. "Hey! I'm being honest, want me to lie and just say I used this on other girls?" Kibum makes a face. "Now would that truly be a lie...?"

"Yes it would actually." He crawls back onto Kibum and takes off his own shirt, so now both their torsos were exposed. "I've never wanted somone so badly...or loved someone so much..." He trails off, twisting the cap and squeezing the liquid into his hands. Kibum watched him, his own eyes hazy. "To be quite frank Kibum...I really want to be in you." His smile grew crooked and an ashamed tint appeared on his cheeks. Kibum blinks up at him, raising his hand and his face. "Then what are you doing...? Before you can do that, you have to teach me." His voice was soft and so was his smile, his bangs lay in front of his eyes in a frayed curly mess. And his lips were a pink color of temptation. It was as if something snapped in Jonghyun, he tossed the bottle to the side and slathered the creamy liquid onto both of his hands. "Second, we make things wet." He smirks, wrapping his slick hand around Kibums length. They both shuddered, Jonghyun from the feeling of Kibums heat in his palm and Kibum from the gentle-dominate grip of his boyfriend. He moved his hand up and down and the squishing, squelching sounds echoing around the room, made Kibum fluster in realization of what they were doing. Instead of just laying there, he decided to busy himself with Jonghyuns body. Running his fingers up and down his abs, feeling along his happy-trail and then dancing down to his boxers, pulling the band down so he could expose his . And when the fabric came off, his hard-on sprung out. Kibum blinks and then a sinister smile spreads across his pink lips. So as to distract Jonghyun, he pulls him down by his neck and their lips meet roughly. The older was still moving his hand around Kibums , the blonde bit his lip, trying to stop a rather indecent moan from falling from his lips. 

Suddenly Jonghyun jolted, his hand pausing, mind blurring. Kibum was touching him, he swallows; his hands were so soft yet his grip was firm and Jonghyun throbbed. He was already wet, Kibum felt it slipping between his fingers as he Jonghyun slowly. "Ki...bum..." He huffs, moving his hands to rest them on the side of the bed, his head hung and his chest fell in and out heavily. "What do we do next Jonghyun?" He asks, a sadistic smile spreading across his lips. "I...we..you..." Jonghyun couldn't think, the more Kibum him, the more the burning feeling in his abdomen grew. He would release soon, he was going to finish before they even started. It's always been like this! "Kibum, you make me lose my mind...." He pants, staring at Kibum and smiling crookedly. Without saying anything, he places his thumbs to Kibums and slowly spreads him. The movement had the blonde jumping up, his hands now pushing at Jonghyuns shoulders in an attempt to pry him away. "Wh-what are you doing?!" He stammered out, his feline eyes wide in embarassment. "Preparation." Jonghyun says simply, his eyes focused on the bottom of Kibums body. His was soft, softer than he imagined, he presses his thumbs harder into the soft flesh and Kibum swallows down a moan. Jonghyun spreads him further until finally seeing the pink he was looking for. With a low growl, he slips his forefinger inside of Kibum. 

The younger shot up, his eyes wide, mouth open, he was panting heavily. "J-Jonghyun." He chokes out, trying to make sense of things and fight the pain. "It's okay, it's okay.." Jonghyun murmurs softly, shushing his painful whimpers with his lips. He kissed him slowly, twisting his finger inside of him. Tears pricked at the corner of Kibums eyes. Jonghyun felt his throb as he slid another finger inside and felt Kibums walls clench around his knuckles. "I'm not even in you and you're so tight around me." He grunts, sweat running down his neck. He wondered how it would feel to have Kibum tighten around him...shaking away the thought, he on his lower lip. Kibum was squirming and whimpering, his eyes squeezed shut. The sounds of Kibums moans had Jonghyun moving his hips back and forth, his fingers digging further. "Jonghyun...it hurts..." He breathes, legs shaking. "I'm sorry, I have to prepa--" He's cut off by a loud, trembling groan from Kibum. His panting made Jonghyun hot, his twitch and then he realized....that he never heard Kibum moan before. An open-mouthed scream after ing....he wanted to hear it.

He slipped in another finger pushing them deeper until white flashed at the back of Kibums lids. It hurt but it felt good. "Jonghyun....damn it hurts...but don't stop...deeper...go deeper." Jonghyun was about to lose his mind at those words and the way Kibum said it, made him sound so needy. "I...I won't..." Jonghyun huffs, using his other hand to jerk himself off. He watched as Kibums expression tensed, then relaxed only to tense again. He was so tight around Jonghyuns knuckles, Jonghyun himself faster, groaning as Kibum moaned. And then as he turned his fingers, stretching Kibum wider, the blonde closed his eyes, gripping Jonghyuns hair and his lips parted, releasing a loud from the depths of his stomach. White shot out of him, splattering onto Jonghyuns chest. His stomach heaved up and down and his grip relaxes. "Jonghyun..." He was breathless, trying to recover from his release. Jonghyun was still tugging at his his eyebrows knit downward as he harder, his fingers still in Kibums hole. In his mind he was replaying the sounds of his boyfriends ; rich and full, a deep, loud scream from his small lips. "Kibum..." He grunts his name and white oozes from his fingers as he cums. Kibum watched with wide eyes and shuddered as Jonghyun slid his fingers out. They lay next to each other, staring blankly up at the ceiling. "Jonghyun.."

"Yes?"

"We have school tomorrow."

"Yes..." He turns to Kibum, peering at him curiously. "Want me to drive you to school?" He suggests kindly, Kibum shakes his head sitting up. He felt a sharp pain shoot up from his spine and then down to his , he stiffens. "Oh I don't know, after ripping my that might be nice." The sarcasm was thick in his voice. Jonghyun chuckles, leaning up to ruffle Kibums bangs. "I love you."

"Don't say that...." He mumbles, chewing at his bottom lip and glancing at Jonghyun nervously. The older wore such a gentle, satisfied expression, his eyes lax on Kibums face. "I'm so lucky." He hums, Kibum rolls his eyes, fumbling for his glasses. Jonghyun hands them to him with a smile. 

After Kibum left, Jonghyun hurried to straighten his room and afterwards he lay on his bed, remembering what they had just done with a smile. He turns to his side, spotting the open bottle of lube. And with a low groan he mutters underneath his breath. "Damn it." Because he knew that now he would go to bed with the ual sound of Kibums voice during an in his mind and he would get up in the middle of the night, to cease the swell in his boxers.

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

Almost there you guys almost, I guess you could say they did it....ahah, almost

Jonghyun has to prepare KIbum before shoving himself up in there like that

and yes now the idiot's going to get off even more, it won't stop until he's in Kibum like he desires

The next chapter..? How about we have some gloating Jonghyun and embarassed yet sassy Kibum?

And I told you all this chapter would be long, why? Because it's AND I ENJOY

nuff said

Just like I enjoyed writing it, I hope you enjoyed reading it ;) ^^

Till the next chapter~