I'm Doing it for You

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Jonghyun took a deep breath, standing outside of the counselors office, his heart beating rapidly. He was taking the first step--his first step--into getting into a good college or rather Kibums college. He takes in another lungful of air, before extending his hand and turning the doorknob. The counselor sat behind her desk with a smile, one that was probably imprinted into her cheeks. "Come take a seat." Jonghyun bows, a nervous grin playing along his lips. Where would he start? What would he say? Should I just ask about college? A university? Credits? "Umm..."

"Start by telling me your name." The smile on her face falters, threatening to spill over into a curve of gentle amusement. "My name is Jonghyun and I was wondering about getting into a good college." The counselors eyes brighten. "Well, you've come to the right place Jonghyun." This time she smiles, a genuine smile. Jonghyun smiles back, running a hand through his hair. 

Kibum sat in his classroom, a pencil placed inbetween his lips as he thought. He thought about yesterday, he thought about the night before that and he thought about Jonghyun, he thought about his hands on his body and the overwhelming gentleness Jonghyun treated him with. He drops the pencil and rubs his eyes. "Damn contacts." He grumbles, his glasses were still broken, Jonghyun hadn't fixed them...but Kibum wasn't really bothered by it(of course he wouldn't tell Jonghyun). He stands up, gathering his papers and his bag and walking out of the door. There was an exam this week, one he had to study for--diligently. He would have to tell Jonghyun--breaking the olders heart--that they couldn't meet up for a while. A small grin sneaks onto Kibums face at the thought of a pouting Jonghyun, which was cute from time to time, but also distracting. He sighs, pushing back his blonde bangs and leaning against a nearby locker. He had sent several letters out to colleges but he hadn't gotten one back, there was still 1 month of school left, there was time. "Whats got you down?" Minhos deep voice shook him and Kibum blinked, looking up at  the athlete with a small smile. "The future."

"Ohh, can you see the future?" Minho teases, trying to get a brighter smile from Kibum. The blonde shrugs. "Maybe..." Minho stares at him softly and then his eyes widen. "Your glasses." Kibum nods, pointing to his eyes. "Contacts."

"Really? You're wearing contacts?" Kibum grins, his lips pulled back trying to hide his smile. "Jonghyun broke them."

"How the hell did he do that?!"

"You have a lot of questions today..."

"And you have no answers." Kibum looks into  Minho's eyes, his lips parting and his teeth showing in a true smile. "Yeah...well, we had ." It took Minho a moment, the words catching up and settling in his mind. "But how the hell did he break....oh...." He trails off and Kibum blushes, pushing off of the locker and walking down the hallway. "Where is he anyways?" Kibum asks, adjusting the bag on his shoulder. "How should I know? You're his boyfriend, Kibum, you of all people should know." Kibum rolls his eyes, shoving Minho in his side. "We haven't talked and surprisingly he hasn't called me...." His words fade and a twinge eats a his heart. The thought was there, he just didn't want to voice it. "If you think the shortass is going to dump you because he got to take your ity," Minho pauses, placing a hand to Kibums shoulder and turning him to look into his eyes. "Stop thinking it." Minho places both his hands on Kibums shoulders and gently shakes him. "Jonhyun loves you Kibum, I see it in his eyes when he looks at you, I hear it in his voice whenever he talks about you." Kibum felt his heart flutter for a brief second. "I wasn't worried about that, I won't flip a switch if he hasn't called me first thing in the morning, Minho." He grins, knocking away Minhos hands and walking forward. "I just found it odd." He murmurs and Minho follows after him. Minho matches his steps, walking next to him silently before murmurming. "That is kind of odd...maybe he's dead." Kibum stops, staring at Minho, his head cocked to the side and he opens his mouth to say something, but is cut off by his own eruption of giggles. "Dead? Why resort to that?" Minho shrugs, rocking back and forth on his heels. "Well, he said, he'd have to be dead to not call you."

"You serious...?" Kibum asks, still trying to regain his composure. Minho nods. "Yeah, so maybe he's dead." Kibum shakes his head, waggling a finger. "As much as he annoys me with is cockiness, I don't wish that upon him. I love him more than he annoys me." KIbum wipes the tears from his eyes, taking a deep breath before walking ahead. Minho watches as he walks, his eyes creasing in a kindness. He was glad he had hooked his friends together, it may have been cliche to say it now: but they were meant to be. "Ah, I play the role of a good cupid." He hums, jogging up and hooking an arm around Kibums shoulders, the blonde stumbled for a moment, rocking to the side before resting against Minho. KIbum wrapped his arm around Minhos waist, holding him as they passed the counselors office. The door to the office was ajar and a soft, familiar voice spoke gratefully. "Thank you so much." Jonghyun bows to the lady, glee written all over his face, sparkling in his eyes like a glass of wine. Stepping back, his eyes closed, he walks out closing the door behind him and blinking at his boyfriend and his taller friend. His eyes flicked between them and then slowly he smiled, a tight, calm smile. 

"Jonghyun!" Kibum exclaims, and then realizing the obvious excitement in his voice, he clears his throat, covering his mouth and shrinking back into his jacket. "What were you doing?" Minho asks and then adds on. "Were you hoping to get some advice on your uality?" He laughs. "Since you're dating Kibum I can tell you, you're gay and there's no turning back." Jonghyun looks up at him and then scowls, he reaches for Kibums wrist and squeezes. "I need to talk to you." His gaze shifts to an intense plea. "Um, okay...?" Kibum curls his palm up, interlocking their fingers and smiling--just to give Jonghyun some reassurance on whatever he was worried about. Jonghyun smiles, taking Kibums hand and leading him towards an empty hallway, the bell would ring soon, flooding the halls with students. Jonghyun had to be quick. "Jonghyun...what's wro--" CLANG! Jonghyun had grabbed him by his shoulders, pushing him up against the lockers and looking up at him with dancing eyes. "Jong.....hyun..." Jonghyun beams, dropping his hands from KIbums shoulders to his hips. "Are you about to force yourself onto me...?" Kibum asks, a gleam appearing in his almond eyes. "That's exactly what I'm about to do." Jonghyun murmurs, leaning up and catching Kibums bottom lip. He kissed him serenely, closing his eyes and basking in the moment. After a while he pulls away, his lips and sighing. "I love you Kibum."

"You're acting like a 24 year old who's about to announce he just got the job of his life." Jonghyun laughs, the sound warming Kibums cheeks and pounding his heart. "Close, you're close."

"Sooo," He makes a circling motion with his hand, ushering Jonghyun to go on. "What is it?" Jonghyun kisses Kibum again, longer this time and he pulls back with a wider smile. "I can get in the same college as you." He finally announces, his puppy-eyes wide and happy. KIbum was happy but.... "Is this what you want Jonghyun...?"

"What...?" The hype slowly began to fade. "What I want...." He mumbles, Kibum nods, placing his palm over Jonghyuns hand. "Yes, do you want this? Are you sure, I mean..." Jonghyun took a step back, the hurt settling in like a fresh photograph. "Yes, yes I want this." Kibum sighs, the light sound made Jonghyun flinch back. "Kibum, what the hell." KIbum looks up, meeting his eyes. "Do you even know what you want? What if at the college I go to are none of your dreams?" Jonghyuns eyes were downcast, his lips stretched into a frown."What if what you want isn't there?" KIbum spoke softly, his eyes focused on Jonghyuns expression. And then the older spoke, his voice tender and raw with firm emotion. 

"What I want is you Kibum. Where ever you go, my dreams follow...I..." He steps up to Kibum, eyes fluttering across his lips and thats where he stared as he continued speaking. "I want to be with you Kibum, and the college you go to, that's the one I want to go to." He looks up, locking his eyes onto Kibums gaze and stating gently. "Because there's nothing more exciting and more blissful, than finding my dream with the person I love."

 

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

Like my Journalism teacher says: "ALWAYS end on a quote."

I love you guys and this update did come late, but tadah! Here it is! I hope you enjoy it and yes, Jonghyun has to figure out; what does he truly want? What is his dream? Hmm? Hmm? And it can't be cute and sweet like: my dream is Kibum. Which it is, but he has to think for the future, soooo, till the next chapter! ;)