Planning Ahead

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

"You're the first person I've ever loved. I've dated so many girls but they mean nothing compared to you." Jonghyun spoke softly, like a young boy telling his mother a secret he kept hidden in his heart. Kibum gazes down at him, extending his hand to ruffle his brown locks. They stand in the locker-room, it's quiet echoing around them. Jonghyun was nervous thinking that Kibum may end up hearing the timid beating of his heart. The younger continues to caress Jonghyuns head, tugging gently at his brown locks. After a while, he murmurs. "Your head is heavy." Jonghyun springs back, stumbling away from Kibum with a pounding heart. The thing he always noticed when close to Kibums body, was his spicy, cinnamon-like scent that wafted by whenever he got near. Jonghyun felt as though Kibum was a source of warmth, he really loved him but he didn't know how to handle being so deeply in love. It was frustrating and confusing and Jonghyuns body ached with love and passion and want and...Kibum. Just Kibum in general. 

Kibum stares at Jonghyun with a tender gaze, his eyes tracing across his short boyfriends embarassed expression. "Jonghyun....come here." He opens his arms. Jonghyun looks into his eyes, his heart still thrumming like a machine in his chest. "Come here." Kibum calls him again, his voice silky and soothing and so Jonghyun walks towards him. He wraps his hands around Kibums waist and embraces him, tightly,never wanting to let go. "Jonghyun..."

"Kibum..." They murmured each others names, as if confirming the feelings they felt for each other. Finally, Kibum pushes him away, his eyes widening when he noticed the time on the clock. It was 15 minutes into the next class. "Damn it, I'm late now!" Hurrying to grab up his clothes he stumbles past Jonghyun--halting when a hand gripped his wrist. "Don't go.." The older mutters under his breath.

"Let go idiot, I'm late--more than late." Kibum yanks his hand away and Jonghyun only laughs, chuckling his feelings away. He couldn't hold Kibum back...soon the cutie would be going off to college; they had discussed the future briefly only one time before...

"I could stare at you all day..." Jonghyun hums, his eyes dancing all across Kibums sweaty body. the blonde had just finished dancing, now he lay sprawled out on the gym floor. "And when I'm gone..? Then what are you going to stare at?" Kibum asks with a crooked grin. Jonghyun smiles. "Pictures of you, of course." Kibum blinks and then shoves him amiably in his shoulder. "Idiot..." He spoke the word with a blush and Jonghyun took his hands and interlocked their fingers. "Where would you go anyways?" He brought Kibums knuckles up towards his lips, brushing his mouth across Kibums humid skin. "College, where else?" Jonghyun hadn't thought about that...college, he hadn't thought about it all. 

"I want to go back to the States or maybe study in London." Kibum grew more animated as he continued to speak. "I've always dreamt of going to London and to someday study there..." His eyes sparkle and he trails off wistfully. "I want to go to London." He states, not a thought of Jonghyun in mind. Well they were only boyfriends in highschool, they didn't grow up together like Kibum had with Jinki. They weren't engaged or married, they weren't best friends before dating each other. Just a highschool couple...a couple that could possibly fade away into mere classmates. It hit Jonghyun hard at the realization of how much he didn't want that to happen. He had grown an attachment to Kibum, but it was more than attachment--a bond. He felt as though he was bonded to Kibum. Such philosophical thinking for an 18 year old. 

With a silent laugh to himself he thought: "I guess being in love makes you a philosopher." He didn't want to be a philosopher, he just wanted to be in love and to be in love he had to be with Kibum. 

A heat on his face and a softness on his lips, caused him to trickle out of his thoughts and back into the present. Kibum was kissing him. Feline eyes closed and honey-blonde hair dangling in front of his glasses. Jonghyuns heart skipped a beat, Kibums beauty was something he would never get use to. I have such a gorgeous boyfriend, he thought, smiling behind their delicate kiss. Kibum pulls back, red now shading his cheeks. "I'm going now." He turns away and Jonghyun watches him, placing a hand to the back of his neck and sighing. After a moment in silence he realized that he too would be late and took off to his class.

Minho stares frog-eyed at Kibum, his cheeks warming at the blondes confession. "So you two..." He makes a circle with one hand and uses his forefinger to poke through it. Kibum shakes his head. "We haven't gone all the way...he just.." Kibum flashes back to Jonghyuns fingers twisting inside of him and he looks away with a blush. "He just loosened me up a bit...." Minho choked on his saliva, hunching over and coughing. Maybe Kibum didn't realize the blatantness of his words. Regaining himself Minho stares at his friend with curious eyes. "So Jonghyun managed to control himself and just "loosen" you up?" Kibum nods, a small smile appearing on his lips. "But the idiot was shaking." It made Kibum laugh now at how much control he had over Jonghyun--how much he could make the older, shorter male tremble. "And he had lube..." Kibums smile falters and his eyes dim. "Well duh he's going to have lube, I mean..." Minho starts, looking at Kibum with a crooked grin. "The second he started dating you he went out and bought a bottle of lube."

"And that's supposed to make me feel good how...?" Minho chuckles. "At the time he hadn't bought it to use on you but for himself...." Looking around the quiet library, Minho leans forward whispering. "Ya see that shortass couldn't go a night without..." Minho gestures and Kibums cheeks turn a cherry red, his eyes widening. He felt both annoyed at Jonghyun and amused at how the older would relieve himself. "He's such a ..."

"Idiot." Minho adds with a grin and they both smile. Interrupting the moment is Kibums vibrating phone. Dino: I see ur talking 2 tht frog-face >:)

Kibum looks up, snapping his head around until his eyes finally land on Jonghyuns short figure. A smile breaks out across his face and his eyes brighten. Minho watches Kibum with a pleased smile, waiting for the two lovebirds to reach each other. Jonghyun slips his phone into his back pocket and hurries over towards Kibum. He wastes no time in claiming what is his--placing a hand to Kibums shoulder and firmly kissing his agape lips. He looks over at Minho, deepening the kiss and the glint in his eyes spoke one word: "Mine."

As if Minho would try to steal Kibum--he's thought about it--but he's also noticed how relaxed and passionate Jonghyun is about Kibum. Not a fake passionate or a forced relaxed but one that comes naturally and Minho wouldn't want to take such a serenity from him. The first person he's truly loved...Minho was happy for the both of them. Clearing his throat he motions around the library. Kibum pushes Jonghyun back, kicking him one good time in his ankle. "Ouch Bummie!"

"Don't just kiss me like that!" Kibum hisses, adjusting his glasses. "You kissed me suddenly earlier today." Kibum glares at him, kicking him once more in his shin. " idiot." He rises from his seat, glancing back at Minho with a thankful smile. "I hope your ankle is broken." He states and Jonghyun stares up at him wounded. "You would wish that upon me, Kibum...?"

"I would wish death upon you as well, but murder isn't one of my fortes." Kibum grins wickedly, placing a hand to his hip and Minho laughs. Jonghyun shoots a glare his way, standing up straight and knocking Minho in his shoulder. "Tough love huh?" Minho asks between laughs. "You shut-up." Jonghyun grumbles, looking up to say something to Kibum but the younger had already disappeared. "Damn, he moves fast." Settling down into the seat across from Minho, Jonghyun stares at the spot where Kibum once stood. "I really love him..." Minho nods, murmuring, "I know."

"He's already thinking about his future...after highschool."

"Yeah, he talked about college alot."

"Yeah..." Jonghyun trails off, turning to face Minho--there was a serious look in his eyes. "I'm thinking of...going--to find a career and to have Kibum be proud of me." A shyness appears in his expression. "It sounds weird but I want Kibum to be able to--just like I show him off--I want him to show everyone that I'm his boyfriend and to do it without shame...I--"

"Kibums really changed you huh?" Minho cuts in, his gaze gentle and understanding as Jonghyun spoke. "He has changed me...hasn't he...." Their eyes meet and Minho nods. "After all those girls who would have thought that the one for you, would be a cute guy in glasses." And Jonghyun laughs, he had to laugh, because it was true. Out of everyone, every girl--it was Kibum. 

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

So wasn't this chapter just a little serious? I think so but not too much

Kibum is a light for Jonghyun, he's much more than a cute guy or material.

He's someone Jonghyun truly loves *feels attack*

Okay, well I hope you all enjoyed this and the next chap shall be hilarious and cute^^

I'm going for a double update today!

Till the next 1K ;)