Tease Tease, Taunt Taunt

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Stupid. Kibum couldn't help but to call himself that. He facepalms himself as he sits up in bed. "I'm so stupid..." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes and remembering just who he gave his glasses to. He had gotten a text from the short idiot. Dino- U can't see without me ;) and he even had the audacity to snapshot a picture of Kibums glasses. They were clean he noticed. Groaning he stumbles out of his bed, fumbling for the door. This morning would most definetly be one of his hardest mornings. 

"You're an ." Minho says, eyeing the glasses in Jonghyuns possession. He sighs, shaking his head. "How can you take his glasses? He can't see without them!" Jonghyun grins, puffing his breath onto the lenses, causing them to fog. "He gave them to me."

"Willingly?" Minho asks, his eyes wide. Jonghyun nods, flashing back to the in the backseat of his car. "I got them dirty, so he asked me to clean them." He mutters simply, sliding the glasses into his back pocket and opening the door to the cafeteria. They walk inside, a mob of girls rushing around them. Minho groans, running a hand through his hair. Should I get Kibum? What if he gets hurt? He glances at Jonghyun, watching as he smiled at the girls and he glares at the top of his head. "You're such an ." He slaps the back of his head, Jonghyun jolts startled, snapping around towards Minho and squinting his eyes. "What was that for?!"

"Being a bad boyfriend." Minho grumbles, walking off. "A bad boyfriend! I'm doing a really good job!" He shouts, biting his bottom lip and rubbing the back of his neck embarassed. "Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?"

"You're dating someone?"

"Omg!! Jonghyun-oppa!!" He sighs, pushing past their small bodies and squealing voices. All these girls annoyed him, he didn't need them or want them, not when he had Kibum. He laughs lightly to himself, a giddy feeling erupting inside him at seeing the cutie. Kibum stumbled through the cafeteria doors, his eyes squinted. He couldn't see anything, it was all blotchy and smeared. He ruffles his hair in annoyance at himself. "I should have bought an extra pair..." He mumbles, jumping at the hand on his wrist. "Bummie, guess who?" A pair of hands covered his eyes and he knew exactly who it was by the teasing, cocky, yet soothing tone of voice. "Jonghyun...?"

"Bingo!" He jumps back, spinning Kibum around and staring at him. He could see his eyes clearly, slanted and shaped like that of a felines. Jonghyun figured that he liked Kibum with his glasses off. When they were on he also liked how his eyes were magnified and wide. On, off, on, off, on or off...it was hard to decide. Realizing who it was Kibum lashes out at him. "Give me my glasses!" Jonghyun smirks. "You told me to clean them and I did."

"Good, a thumbs up for you." His tone was bland, his face twitching with impatience. "Now give them to me, I really can't see Jonghyun." He leans down, closer to Jonghyun, squinting his eyes to read his expression. Jonghyun steps back just an inch, Kibum was too close for self-control comfort. Jonghyun always found himself with the sudden urge to kiss those bow-shaped lips. "I don't have them." The words fell from Jonghyuns lips with a smile, he waited excitedly for Kibums reaction.

One second, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds, five sec-- "Liar." He hisses, placing his hands to Jonghyuns chest, sliding them down his shirt. He shudders from Kibums touch, eyes wide in shock. Kibum slid his hands further, pulling and grabbing every part of his body. He slipped his hands in his front pockets but the glasses weren't there. Blinking out of his shocked state, Jonghyun grabs Kibums wrist, pulling his hands back with a grin. "You want me that much?" Kibum rolls his eyes. "I want my glasses. Not you, you conceited idiot." He says sharply, standing up straight, crossing his arms over his chest and chewing his lip in frustration. Jonghyun felt bad but he was also amused and high on control. He had Kibums glasses and Kibum needed them. He smirks. "Lets make a deal."

"There are no deals, give me my glasses." He smiles, there was going to be a deal. Glancing over his shoulder he notices that a lot of people were staring, those people being his exes and brief hook-ups. He clears his throat, grabbing Kibums wrist and pulling him down the hallway. "Hey!"

"You can't see, so just be quiet and let me lead you." His tone was stern yet it held a soft under tone, coated with amusement. Reaching the library, Jonghyun shoves Kibum inside, closing the door behind them. He glances at Kibum, watching for a moment as he struggled to balance himself. Smiling Jonghyun gently places his hands to his waist, holding him firmly until he regained his balance. "Thanks..." Kibum mumbles, looking away with a faint blush. Jonghyun grins, sliding out his glasses. "Do you need your glasses that bad?" Kibum nods. "I told you I can't see."

"Right..." He stares down at the ground, then up at the ceiling thinking. "How about--just for a day--you let me walk you around school..." Kibum blinks down at him, his eyebrows furrowing in thought. "Why do that when you can just hand me my glasses." He deadpans, Jonghyun sighs dramatically, clenching his hair in frustration. He could have just told Kibum his plan straight-up but he felt shy suddenly. It was easy beforehand to tell the people he dated that he wanted to hold their hand and touch them. But being with Kibum it was rather difficult and frustrating and Jonghyun couldn't stop his heart from pounding. Before he hugged Kibum once or twice but even then his heart nearly burst from within his chest. "You make things so hard Kibum." Kibum gasps. "Me? I make things hard!?" He scoffs. "All I'm asking is that you give me my glasses." Jonghyun looks around, before grabbing Kibums wrist and yanking him down to his height. "Can you see me clearly now?"

"Y-yes.." He smiles, running his thumb over the skin on Kibums wrist and whispering. "Do you see how flustered I am?" Kibum nods, taking in the wide expression on Jonghyuns face and the red tint on his cheeks. "I'm just hoping you would notice what I'm trying to say..." He slides his fingers down to Kibums hands. Poking his palm, slowly opening his hand and interlocking their fingers. "Hold my hand for a bit." Kibums eyes widen and he takes a step back, staring at Jonghyun, his mouth slightly agape. "Your hand?"

"Yes, I just really want to hold hands with you." He mumbles, turning away and sighing. KIbum stares at him, a grin twitching onto his lips. He bends over with laughter, his eyes closing and tears stinging his pupils. "Don't laugh!"

"I'm sorry, sorry--it's just..." He clears his throat, sighing and pausing his laughter. "You could have just asked Jonghyun." 

"Well it's not that easy..."

"Not that easy, how so?" He grumbles under his breath, dropping Kibums hands and lifting his own hands. "Ya see this."

"Yes...?" He a brow at Jonghyuns open palm. "Watch." He brings his two hands together and then his eyes widen, a panicked look erupting across his face. "What are you doing?" Kibum asks with a grin. "Just watch." He shakes his head with a smile, continuing to squint at Jonghyun with amusement. When his two hands touched he quickly broke them apart, placing a hand to his heart dramatically. "Now do you understand?" He asks, after a breath. Kibum shakes hus head. "No, now I'm just more confused."

"Damn it!" He hisses, snatching Kibums hand and placing it to the front of his shirt. "Remember when I first asked you out and when I first kissed you?"

"Yes.."

"Then do you remember how hard my heart was pounding?" Kibum recalls the thumping sensation with a soft smile. "Yes."

"Okay, well...it's not easy for me to hold your hand or hug you." Kibum places his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing. "Why? You've kissed me before and we've done things farther than kissing. So why--"

"I don't know, it's hard to explain. But touching and hugging you so simply, something as simple as hand holding makes me nervous."

"But not a ?" Jonghyun groans in frustration, tugging at his hair. "I don't know Kibum, I think it's just you, you make me nervous." Kibum peers at him, trying his hardest to see his blurred expression. "Being around you I get anxious and I've said this before but it's because I really like you and you're too much sometimes. Like earlier when you couldn't see and were fumbling around; you were so cute and god damn it!" He turns away, taking a deep breath, his body shaking. Jonghyun had realized it a long time ago, maybe when he first met Kibum he knew that he would fall in love. But not this hard, he never knew he could like someone so much. Kibum places a gentle hand to his shoulder. "Hey..." His voice was soothing. "Jonghyun, look at me." He turns him around slowly, squinting to read his expression. But he couldn't see him as clearly as he wanted to. "Glasses...please.." Jonghyun slides out the glasses, handing them to him. 

Kibum takes them, placing them over his eyes with a smile. "That's better." Now he could clearly see the anxiousness and jumbled nerves on Jonghyuns face. He grabs his hands. "Just hold my hand, okay?" Jonghyun nods, swallowing. Kibum squeezes his hand in reassurance his heart floating. He hadn't known how much Jonghyun liked him, that his feelings could overwhelm him this much.  Peeking around, he hurries to kiss Jonghyun on the side of his neck. The feeling tickled and evaporated into a shudder. He stares at Kibum, sighing. "I lost."

"Lost what?" Kibum steps back, blinking at him. "A stupid challenge I made for myself." Kibum smiles. "Am I too much?" He grins. Jonghyun looks into his eyes, muttering. "Way too much, I'm afraid of being alone with you." Kibum laughs, falling forward onto his shoulder. Jonghyun stumbles back with a smile. His ears ringing with the loud, yet sweet sound of Kibums laughter. He sighs again, not in annoyance or frustration but in realization...I think I'm starting to love you...

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

GAAAAH FEELS!! ;;_;; So Jonghyuns plan failed epically, his feelings came out and who's the true cutie~?

Aaaahhh! Feeels! I hope you all enjoyed this update^^