Kibum's House and His Comfortable Couch

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

It was a heart-pounding moment for Jonghyun, ringing Kibums doorbell and standing on his front steps nervously. He was finally coming over to his house, going into his house and possibly his room. Of course he wouldn't try and do anything, he'd glue his zipper closed if things got too out of hand. The door opens and Jonghyuns heart stutters at the sight of Kibums colorful socks. "Jonghyun...?" He blinks, snapping his eyes up to Kibums face. "K-Kibum..."

"What's up?" Kibum smiles, his eyes hazy, hair tousled atop his head and he wore a loose green tank, over black sweats and his glasses lay crooked atop his nose. He was gorgeous and cute and sleepyheaded and his voice was drowsed with the undertone of just having woken up and slowly Jonghyun found that he was losing himself in the sight of a still sleepy Kibum.

Goddamnittohell! He turns away, placing a hand to his heart, willing himself to calm down. "Jonghyun?" Kibum yawns, peering at him curiously. "Sorry..." He mutters, facing Kibum again and locking his eyes on his face. If he dared look down he'd only get ideas. "Did you just wake up?" Kibum nods. "Yeah...I sleep in late on Sundays." Jonghyun swallows, his eyes darting over Kibums shoulder, peeking into his house. Kibum follows his gaze, stepping to the side. "Wanna come in?"

"May I?" 

"Yeah, sure, let me change my clothes." Jonghyun steps through the door. "You don't have to change." Kibum walks ahead of him, glancing over his shoulder with a crooked grin. "If my parents knew I let a guest in, still dressed in my sleep clothes, they'd have my head." Jonghyun smiles, his eyes straying down to the back of Kibums sweats. Even though they were loose on his legs, he could still see the shape of his . He clears his throat, looking around the decorated house. "Are Mr. and Mrs. Kim present?" He asks, plopping himself onto the teal colored couch. "They went out a few minutes ago!" Kibum calls, Jonghyun nods absent-mindedly, crossing his legs and leaning back. Kibums house was big and full of colorful things and statues he had no idea what they represented and there was a painting hanging on the wall, there was even a photo of toddler Kibum. Jonghyuns eyes brighten and he jumps up, gliding over to the photo and picking it up. He stares at it, taking in the small Kibum in the picture. He had chubby cheeks and  wide, shining eyes and his lips were red and round. "Kyeobum.." He murmurs with a soft smile and gentle laugh. "Hey, stop touching." Jonghyun jumps, turning around and clutching the picture tighter in his hands. Kibum glares at him, pulling his shirt down over his stomach. Jonghyun grins, saying. "You're cute here and even cuter now." He places the picture down, walking to Kibum and placing his hands to his waist and pulling him down onto the couch ontop of him. 

Kibum sat on his lap, his eyes wide and heart pounding. Jonghyun presses his fingers harder into Kibums hips and Kibum winces. "St-stop..." He stammers, that only makes Jonghyun want to do more. He runs his hands up his sides, placing his hands to Kibums face and cupping his cheeks. They stare at each other, their hearts beating together in a skip-beat rhythm. It happens slowly, Kibum leaning down to kiss Jonghyuns lips, his hands running up and spreading across Jonghyuns back. With their lips now melded together, Jonghyun places his hands to Kibums waist and they sink back into the couch. Kibums lips were soft and Jonghyun found himself lost in their sweet yet spicy flavor. He dipped his head back, groaning lightly when Kibum bit his lip. He pulls back with a grin. "I suggest we stop..." Kibum mutters breathless, sliding off of Jonghyuns lap only to be pulled back ontop of him. "Kissing, a brief make-out. That's all." He stares at Kibum, pressing his lips to his neck and then to his collarbones."That's all..I won't..." Jonghyun kisses his shoulder. "I won't do anything more." He looks up, meeting Kibums eyes with a pleading gaze. Kibum sighs, running a hand through his hair and poking Jonghyun in his chest. "That's it okay?"

"Okay." He beams, taking Kibums hips and grinding them down onto him. Kibum jolts startled, his eyes widening. "W-what was that?!" He blurts, Jonghyun smirks. "I just wanted to make you comfortable." He smirks, his bottom lip and dragging his tongue across his upper lip. Kibum shivers, his own hands travelling up Jonghyuns shirt, feelng along his stomach which was surprisingly hard. "You...work out...?" He asks, Jonghyun nods, preoocupied with touching and kissing as much of Kibum as possible. "I didn't know that...." Kibums voice was light, trailing off into thought and then realizing just how y and muscular Jonghyuns body was. He found himself clutching and grasping, tracing his fingers over each ab and bicep and then he lifted Jonghyuns shirt, leaning down to press his lips to his chest. He felt Jonghyun shudder and grip the back of his neck. "Kibum..." He huffs, his fist clenching as Kibum kissed along his chest and then placed his hand to his thigh. This was a mistake, it had been a mistake from the get go, he could feel a heat growing in his body and spilling down into his crotch. 

Suddenly Kibum pulls back, looking into his eyes before kissing him again, riding his body into the front of Jonghyuns jeans, creating a friction that was making Jonghyun lose his mind. He lifted  up off of the couch and into Kibum, pushing and pressing harder into Kibum. He was huffing and KIbum panting, their bodies hot. "..." He pants, his eyebrows furrowing in frustration. He needed to feel the bare heat of Kibums body, his legs, his thighs, his arms, his chest, his neck. And then suddenly he got the dirty, ually frustrating thought of seeing Kibum . He grits his teeth, slipping his tongue into Kibums mouth and they kissed roughly, breathlessly clutching each other in a ually-tensed frenzy. Stop Jonghyun, stop, you need to sto--Kibum pushes down onto his crotch and Jonghyun felt himself harden. Okay, this wasn't good, not at all, he had to stop now otherwise he wouldn't be able to. Everything about Kibum felt good and he smelt good and Jonghyun wanted to make him feel good. He cusses, pushing Kibum back by his shoulders. "Kibum..." He huffs, hanging his head, Kibum stares at him, face flushed with confusion and lust. "What is it...?"

"I...umm..." He clears his throat, ignoring the growing swell straining his jeans. "I'm really, really, really trying to control myself..." He starts slowly, Kibum watches him. "But you're making it really hard." His eyes flick down to the front of his jeans and Kibum follows his gaze and he blushes at the strain against Jonghyuns pants. "I would love it if you did like before." He smirks, remembering the brief in his car. "But if you did that I would want to do more and more to you, until eventually I wouldn't be able to stop..." Kibums eyes were wide for a moment and then he smiles. the side of Jonghyuns face, he places a kiss to his forehead before standing up and adjusting his shirt. It takes Jonghyun a moment to calm his heart and hormones down but he still wanted to touch Kibum, to be with Kibum, the feeling would never fade until the day came where he took Kibum. "You should meet my parents." Kibum says, sitting down next to him. "I was hoping I could."

"Is that why you came over today?" Jonghyun shakes his head. "I just came to see you."

"Why not call me and we could have met up somewhere...?"

"No, I purposely came here." He grins, snatching Kibums hand and squeezing it tightly. "Lets cuddle." Kibums cheeks rise at his request. "This couch isn't the most comfortable." He mumbles, Jonghyun brushes a strand of hair from Kibums eyes and says softly, "Lets make it comfortable, lay on my chest and I'll hold your shoulders." So Kibum does as he's told, resting his head on Jonghyuns chest. Jonghyun stares down at him, his gaze softening, he places his fingers to Kibums hair and toys with his blonde strands, gently pulling every now and then. And when Kibums chest rose and fell and his eyes fluttered as he sighed from bliss; Jonghyun felt his heart tighten. And then Kibum looked up at him, staring into his eyes for a moment before smiling, his eyes gleaming with a playful glimmer. Jonghyuns heart tightened even more and he felt his own cheeks warm in fluster. "Stop being so cute." He mutters, trying to hide the fact that his heart was beating hard against his chest. Could Kibum feel the thumping...? He wondered, his cheeks warming even more. "I can't help what comes naturally." Kibum replies with a smirk, sticking out his tongue and adjusting his glasses. Jonghyun chuckles softly, thinking that later he would have to call Minho and tell him that he had fallen in love. 

From day one, he was in love with Kibum. "Hey Bummie.."

"Hmm?" Kibum looks at him and Jonghyun smiles. "I think I love you." He says and Kibum felt his heart flutter and a smile spread across his cheeks. "I think I love you too..." Jonghyun smiles wider, holding Kibums hand and smiling some more. He couldn't stop smiling. His more than delighted feelings wouldn't let him. 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

Thank you all for reading and I love you!!!

So...on the couch huh..haha, Jonghyun gets so close, he can't take it.

He puts himself in these situations though XD

Till the next chapter~~

And these two cuties, falling in love and realizing it and how much they care for each other.