Ice-cream Kisses

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

It was Tuesday after school, Jonghyun had drove Kibum and himself to a cafe parlor, even though the weather was quite chilly, Kibum still wanted to eat something sweet. So why not? Getting something sweet for his even sweeter boyfriend. As Kibum sat down Jonghyun watched his every move, eyes following his hands as he pulled out the seat and as he crossed his legs. Placing his elbows on the tabletop. Kibum looks up at him, raising an eyebrow. "What are you staring at?" Jonghyun shrugs, sitting down, keeping his eyes locked on Kibums face. "I'm just staring at my boyfriend...is that a crime?" He asks with a grin and Kibum rolls his eyes. "I have to go home and study, we have to make this quick." Jonghyun groans, sliding his hand across the table and grabbing Kibums wrist. "Can we take things slow for once?" Kibum smirks, leaning towards him and whispering . "We can take it slow in bed." Jonghyun shudders, flinching back, his heart shaking. Kibum leans away with a laugh. "I'm joking." Jonghyun blinks at him, swallowing and then glaring. "You joking like that makes me think that you don't understand how much I want you." His voice had deepened and suddenly Kibum felt as if every light was shining on him. "I really do want you Kibum..." He repeats, running a hand through his hair and standing up. "I'm going to order...do you want a sundae?" Kibum nods slowly, keeping his eyes on the table. He was suddenly hot and all the tension from their heated kisses from before, came crashing down hard on his mind. Oh . Oh . Oh ! He cusses at himself, clenching his fist and then rolling his eyes. A battle going on in his heart. He's seen Jonghyun frustrated before and trying to regain his self-control, sometimes he would clench his fist so tight, his knuckles would turn white. And when Kibum was teasing him, he saw the unease and want and need flicker in Jonghyuns eyes. He was loved but he was also wanted, Jonghyun wanted Kibum all for himself, soul, heart, mind and body. He swallows, pushing his blonde bangs back and laying his head against the cold tabletop. "What should I do...?" He mumbles. 

Jonghyun returns, sundae in one hand, a milkshake in the other. "Sundae for you my cutie and milkshake for me." Kibum laughs lightly, taking the clear, plastic bowl into his hands, eyes locked on the spoon. Jonghyun sits down, tilting his head at him. "Something wrong?" Kibum looks up at him. "You added nuts. I don't like nuts." He states and Jonghyuns eyes widen. "Are you allergic?"

"No," He rolls his eyes. "I just don't like them." Jonghyun smiles, reaching across and taking his hand that held the spoon. "Then I'll help you like them."

"What are you--" Soon the spoon was lifted to his lips and the nuts and icecream were shoved into his mouth. Kibum chewed, Jonghyun smiled, Kibum glared. Swallowing he sputters. "! I didn't ask you to!" Jonghyun shrugs. "Bummie you should know that I help others without them even asking." He smirks, leaning back into his chair and stating cockily. "I'm just that good of a person." Kibums eyes widen and his mouth fell slightly open, he kicks Jonghyuns leg underneath the table and laughs at his pain. " idiot." Jonghyun laughs the pain away, choking slightly on his milkshake. Clearing his throat he says. "But I'm your idiot." Kibum groans. "Then I must have been a idiot to date you."

"You know we could go back and forth with this whole idiot thing." Jonghyun says blatantly, Kibum nods, deciding to drop it and to fill his mouth with sweet, mushy coldness. Jonghyun watched as he ate, the white cream, his pink lips, the creamy substance oddly reminding Jonghyun of something and then it struck him. As Kibum swallowed, his adams apple bobbing, Jonghyun swallowed, his mind flashing back to the time when they had (halfway not even halfway) in the car. Kibums lips on his-- he hacks, looking away with an ashamed blush. I can't look at him like that....slowly he glances back, his eyes following the spoon to Kibums lips, his mouth opening to take in the cream and the low mmm he let out, satisfied by the taste. Jonghyun almost fell out of his mind at the thought of hearing Kibum moan. How would that sound...? He had a vague idea and just that made his body heat up. When he glanced up again at Kibum, his heart froze, his mind freezing also. Icecream had fallen on Kibums bottom lip. His plump, soft bottom lip Jonghyun recalled. He his own lips watching as Kibum in his bottom lip, making the white disappear. Oh god, oh , oh lord....Jonghyun wanted to fill him. He crosses his legs, awkwardly sipping at his milkshake, he couldn't think clearly. His thoughts were impure and he loved Kibum so much--he was cute and sweet and straightforward and had a nice, probably soft . He cusses underneath his breath, shaking the thoughts off. Another time, another place. It was just ing icecream Jonghyun! He squeezes the cup, sipping and swallowing eyes dancing across Kibums face, back and forth between his lips and glasses. Kibum looks up at him and their eyes meet, he nearly choked on his shake. When Kibum kept staring Jonghyun asked; "What? Something wrong?"

"You were thinking dirty thoughts, I know it." He states, Jonghyuns heart pounds. He places his cup down and leans towards Kibum. "I was okay, why lie? You know how much I want you... but I can wait..." He clasps his hands together, restraining himself from touching Kibum and Kibum laughs, his cheeks raising on his face and his eyes closing momentarily. "You can wait? How long huh..?"

"Long enough..." He trails off, eyes sliding to the side. "Really...?" Kibum taunts, resting his elbows on the table and meeting Jonghyuns gaze, he was close enough to where their noses touched. Jonghyun didn't dare bat an eyelash, he took in the curve of Kibums nose and the proximity of their lips. "Kibum..." He whispers. " Yes,Jonghyun...?" Kibum taunts and he pulls away, rising from his seat and turning around. "Kiss me in the car." He says over his shoulder. Jonghyuns eyes widen and he stumbles out of his seat, following Kibum to the car. They fall into the backseat, as if reapeating the moment from two months before. Jonghyun crawls ontop of Kibum, his eyes never wavering from his face. Kibum stares up at him extending his hand to touch Jonghyuns face. "Sorry..." He murmurs, placing his hands back to his side and turning away. Jonghyun stares at him in confusion and then sighs, laying his head to Kibums chest. "Why are you apologizing again?"

"I just...I'm making you wait and--"

"Kibum, just be quiet for a moment." So Kibum quiets, eyes searching Jonghyuns face. "I don't mind waiting and I enjoy the teasing you do....even though it's frustrating sometimes..." He trails off, flashing back to the icecream stain on Kibums lips. With a shake of his head, he kisses Kibum, pulling at his lower lip with his teeth, Kibum winces. Jonghyun smiles. "I love you and love isn't just ." He gazes softly at Kibum, moving off of him and out of the car, he runs a hand through his dark hair, adding. "And that's something I learned from you..." Kibum sits up, meeting Jonghyuns eyes, he stares at him--catching the glimmer of affection and placing it in his heart. He smiles, stepping out of the car and back into the parlor to reclaim his unfinished sundae. "Kibum?"

"Wait a moment!" he calls, slipping into the open doors. Jonghyun stares after him, leaning his weight onto his right foot, looking up and then down until Kibum returned, sundae in hand and a smile on his beautiful face. "I didn't finish eating it." Jonghyun chuckles softly at his declaration. "You can finish it in the car." He shakes his head, stepping towards the shorter and looking down at him. Jonghyun stumbles back into the car door. Kibum grins, scooping the icecream with his finger and popping it into his plump lips. Jonghyun watched with wide eyes, his heart dancing in his chest. "..Kibum..." He says breathlessly, Kibum smirks, placing a hand over him, pinning him to the car. "I like sweet kisses." He blurts, scooping up more icecream, placing it on his lips and leaning towards Jonghyun. "Lets melt it..." He whispers before their lips meet in a cold, sweet kiss. The icecream..? Jonghyun could no longer taste it, he only felt the heat of Kibums tongue and the closeness of his body.  How long could he wait? He feared what he may do, it was torture unable to touch Kibum like he desired. Swallowing the sweetness, Jonghyun gently pushes him back. "Kibum...I--" Kibum places a finger to his lips and smiles softly. "Told you, you wouldn't be able to wait for long." He steps back, taking off his glasses and staring straight at Jonghyun. "I won't make you wait any longer." He says casually, opening the door and sliding into the passenger seat. Jonghyun blinks a few times before spinning around and slamming himself against Kibums window. "Kibum?!"

"What?"

"Are you--you're saying..." He trails off with a grin, realizing the blush that now lay on Kibums cheeks. "Just shut-up and drive." Kibum places his glasses back on his eyes and adds before turning away. "Next week, Saturday."

" is an unplanned thing Bummie, you don't plan love-making." Jonghyun teases with a slanted smile. "Well then when ever you want to!" He shouts, glaring at Jonghyun and the second he saw his expression, Kibum knew his words had been a mistake. "So you mean...like right now..?" Jonghyun asks and his gaze darkened, a leer taking on his cocky features and Kibum felt his blood turn hot as it pulsed through his body. "You said whenever..." Jonghyun hums deeply, stepping closer to Kibum. Looking up into his eyes he says lowly; "And I've been wanting you since forever." He slid his hand up Kibums thigh.

 

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

GET THAT Y ON YOU TWO!!!! WOOOOH!!

Like finally they are going to do it, as much as Jonghyun willed himself it was obviously a joke.

Pfft, controlling yourself around a guy like Kibum....pfft hahaa

Anyways sorry for the late update....school started -_-

Okay well back to the beginning...ICECREAM!! Yes....Jonghyun was being erted about icecream (lol poor thing)

And he meant fill Kibum as in FILL HIM WITH HIS

Yes, the puppy is dirty and his boyfriend is frustratingly y and cute.

Jonghyun can't handle.

Haha, well love you all as always <3

Till the next probably 2k-3k ( is enjoyable work)