Discovering Love Pt.1

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Jonghyun held his hands to Kibums waist as the younger tried to dance. He would move his hips, only to have Jonghyuns fingers dig deeper into his skin. "Jonghyun..."

"Yes Bummie?" He hums, peering around Kibums shoulder and leaning up to look into his eyes. "I can't dance with you holding me." Jonghyun only smiles, grabbing Kibums hips and pushing him back into his pelvis. "This is your punishment Kibum, take it." Kibum groans, pushing away from him. "That was last Saturday!" Jonghyun shrugs, pulling him by his waist and murmuring. "Your texts had me going all week...." His breath was hot on Kibums ears. Kibum clears his throat, aware of this risky situation. He had invited Jonghyun to his house just to have him there, but of course as he started dancing--he couldn't. Jonghyuns eyes felt like lasers burning into his backside and now as he was just getting use to his gaze, the older decides to hold him in a posessive grip. "You tease me and then leave me hanging."

"You weren't really "hanging" now were you...?" Jonghyun felt his heart give a little kick at the all-knowing slur of Kibums words. "That's exactly my point." His grip on Kibums hips tightens and he pulls him back, pressing him into the front of his jeans. Kibum swallows, his throat dry. He could feel it...pressing into the back of his sweatpants. "Are your parents coming home....?" Jonghyun spoke breathlessly, his heart pounding, blood pulsing hottly through his veins. "No...they're..." His breath hitches when Jonghyun slowly begins to slide his hand up his green tank. "Jonghyun..."

"Hmm...?" Slowly his hands descend further up, Kibum felt Jonghyuns fingers as if they were cold whispers, causing his body to erupt into shivers. He tried saying something but everytime his mouth opened to speak, a moan would tumble out instead. Jonghyun grins, pressing himself harder into Kibum. His heart was racing and his body was burning, Kibums was so soft and his skin prickly with slight hair. Jonghyun touched him more, his fingers trailing up and down his stomach and his crotch pressed against his .

Biting his bottom lip he cusses himself. Of course they wouldn't go all the way but Jonghyun sure as hell wanted to. He wanted to be touched by Kibum, kissed and lewdly yet honestly--he wanted to be by him. "Damn it..." Kibum glances back at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." He pulls himself away, running a shaky hand through his hair and looking away from Kibums slightly deshieveled appearance. "Contine dancing," He winks. "I'll punish you another time." He gives Kibums a nice little slap, gently squeezing before turning away and walking into the kitchen. Away from Kibum he leans against the counter, staring down at it's marble tops. Above all things...Jonghyun wanted to be loved by him. "You haven't said those words yet..when will you say them...?" He sighs, running a hand over his face and spinning around. His heart sunk back into his chest and his eyes widened. Kibum was standing there, arms crossed, eyebrows raised and a thin smiling lining his soft lips. "Are you going crazy...?" He asks with a grin. Jonghyun looks into his eyes, watching as the blonde slowly walked towards him until finally Kibum stood looming over him. "I think you're going crazy." Gently he flicks Jonghyun across his forehead, brushing his bangs back with a tender gaze. "I think I know what you want me to say..." Kibum murmurs.

"Then say it." 

"No." Jonghyun felt the hurt settle into him like a burning desire. Kibum laughs, noticing the saddened flicker in his eyes. "You're such an idiot." He murmurs, placing his lips against Jonghyuns and kissing him. The kiss was soft as usual but there was a sweet-passion coming from Kibum, Jonghyun could feel it. "I thought you would notice how much I care for you by my actions." He spoke quietly, leaning back to stare into Jonghyuns eyes. He had used the word care, a simple synonym for the word Jonghyun really wanted to hear. "Your actions aren't the sweetest sometimes Kibum." He mutters honestly and Kibum laughs. "I've always been that way, I can't change who I am."

"I'm not asking you to do such a thing...." There was a silence, a questionable holding of their breaths. "But with you Jonghyun..I thought you would notice how different I am with you." Jonghyun looks away, his fist clenching in frustration, he wanted to believe Kibums words but he seemed so indifferent when he was with Jinki. He remembered how Kibum easliy let Jinki touch his body. "But with your friend...Jinki..."

"You're going to force me to say it."

"I'm not forcing you to do anything Kibum..." Again it was silent. "Jonghyun I don't want to be touched by you--not because I hate you or anything ridiculous like that--but quite the opposite. If you touch me I'll only want to be touched more, your hands ignite fires within me. Sometimes I think I'll burn and melt away from your gaze..." Jonghyun felt his breath catch. Kibum gently places a hand to his bicep, tracing circles around his muscle. "I was being honest in those texts...." He trails off, lidded eyes meeting Jonghyuns wide and surprised ones. "Touch me." Kibum places Jonghyuns hand to his chest and Jonghyun could feel the nervous beating of his heart. It must have been a lot for Kibum to be so honest, to blatantly voice his desires. Jonghyun suddenly felt cold, his body was shuddering and his heart had frozen. What he needed was for Kibum to thaw him, for his love to melt away the ice and replace it with warm shudders of pleasure. 

Inspite of the moment he laughs. Kibum looks at him with pure and utter confusion. "You're laughing because...."

"It's so odd for you to be honest like this."

"Then want me to stop?" He turns away, but Jonghyun grabs his wrist. "Don't stop. Continue." His dark eyes seared into Kibum, pulling him into their depth and with a deep breath he speaks. "I fell for you first. Day one I liked you. I told you this already but I guess not in enough detail." He walks back, closing the distance between them. "Your height amused me."

"Aw, gee thanks." His sarcasm was evident. Kibum shrugs. "No problem, I give out compliments sometimes." Jonghyun couldn't help but smile at his humor. "But it was not only your height it was the way you carried yourself. Although you were cocky there was also an air of wanting to know more about the world." Jonghyun watched as Kibum spoke, his eyes going back and forth between his eyes and his lips that were speaking such truthful words. "But back to the main point of all this...I fell for you first...I..."

"Kiss me before you say anything else." Jonghyun cuts in. With a slight tilt of his head caused by confusion, Kibum nods, leaning down to meet Jonghyuns lips. This was what Jonghyun wanted, instead of hearing it he wanted to feel it and the 'I love you' kissing his lips was spicy and sweet, just like the person who was giving it.

As the kiss deepened, Jonghyun closed his eyes, his tongue meeting Kibums. Sliding his hand around Kibums waist, he pulls him into his body and they both shuddered. "Kibum...please..." Jonghyuns voice was low, hoarsened by the kiss. "Please, let me take you.." He pushed his arousal against Kibums crotch and trembled. "I need to..." He rests his head against Kibums shoulder. "This is the longest I've gone without..." he trails off and Kibums smirks. " isn't enough, not when--not when it's you Kibum, especially since it's you." Jonghyun placed his hands against Kibums waist. "And since I love you the feeling is overwhelming, it's almost suffocating....."

"What if I told you not yet...?" Jonghyun bit his lip. "Then I would continue waiting and please myself with thoughts of you. I wouldn't force something like that onto you Kibum." Kibum smiles, taking his hand and forcing it to go lower, until Jonghyuns fingers were curling around his . "You should be glad it's only a what if..." He whispers and it takes Jonghyun a moment to catch onto his words but once he does he grins. "I hope your parents don't come home.." He says, gripping the back of Kibums jeans, the blonde jolts and Jonghyun smirks. "Because even if they come back," He kisses Kibums exposed shoulder. "I won't stop."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

WAAAAAAAAAH

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Well hey guys, I hope this didn't feel rushed or just meh to you all, I hope you enjoyed it :)

Aaaaand yes, I am not building you all up THEY WILL GET THE SMEXY ON AAAAALL THE WAY

(Kibum will voice his I love you soon)

Wahahaa, yaaaaaay! I'll probably update on Friday because I must immerse myself with JongKey and be focused on it(the fic)

Right now I have to shower and the only thing I hope/want you guys to understand is Kibusm feelings. Can you understand them?

Well as always thank you all for reading and this fic will be coming to an end soon (it wasn't supposed to turn out this long, it tickles me)

Till next time wonderfuls!!!