Watch the Movie, Not Me

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Jonghyun glares at his phone, redialing Minhos number, praying that he would answer. "You better pick up frog-face." It's not like Jonghun really needed Minhos help, he just--it would be better to have some input on the things Kibum liked and didn't like. It irked him how close Minho and Kibum seemed. But he was going out on a date, not Minho. He smirks, cancelling his call to Minho and calling Kibum, he had also managed to get the cuties number. "How can we meet up if I don't have your number?" And so, with some reluctance Kibum gave him his number but the line was busy. "What is going on?" He runs a nervous hand through his hair, checking himself in the mirror once more. He dressed like he ususally did, leather and jeans, he combed his hair and sprayed a gentle smelling cologne on his wrists. He didn't want anything too strong to push Kibum away. Thinking about what Kibum would show up wearing had his heart flip-flopping in his chest. Would he come in something cute? Or maybe something y...either way Jonghyun would have to will his horomones to settle down and focus on the date. Focus on the date, not Kibums . Focus on the date, not Kibums . He would chant over and over. "You've got this!" Never in his life had he been this nervous before a date. Well none of the people he dated before were Kibum and none of them had he liked as much as Kibum. 

"Minho, what do I do?"

"You've got this Kibum, deep breaths." Kibum inhales and exhales. A date, he was going on a date with Jonghyun. The Kim Jonghyun he was crushing on for quite a while. "Okay, I'm calm now." Minho smiles on the other end of the phone. "He keeps calling me so he's pretty nervous too." Minho says. "He should be." Kibum replies fluffing his hair, Minho laughs. "Well he's probably going to call you, so I'll hang up for now."

"Mmm, thanks again Minho."

"No problem." Kibum smiles to himself, hanging up and leaning on his dresser to calm himself. He looks at his reflection and grins. His lips were a natural pink color and his hair fell in his eyes and his glasses were perfectly perched on his nose. He looked as if he was ready to kill. And like Minho had predicted his phone rang. "Hello?"

"Kyebum! Hey!"

"Jonghyun what did I tell you?" 

"Oh right, sorry force of habit." Kibum chuckles walking out of his room. "I'm almost to your place."

"You know I could walk to the movie theater." 

"Yes, but I want to pick you up." Kibum opens his house door, looking down the street for a car--it's driver a short, cocky male. "Just get here quickly, I don't like waiting."

"And I don't like making you wait." He felt his heart flutter at Jonghyuns words and his face flush. Today was going to be tough on the both of them. "No reply? You're probably blushing." Kibum fumbled for words. "I want to see your face."

"Jonghyun shut-up!" He hisses into his phone, tempted to bash it into the short-asses head whenever he showed up. "Okay, okay, I'll stop...for now." Kibum grips the phone in anticipation at  the teasing, enjoyable tone of his voice. "Oh? Is that Kibum I see?" Kibum snaps his head up, eyes meeting a small, black car. "It is." The phone clicks off and Jonghyun slows in front of him, lowering the window. "Hello, hello. May I ask who you're waiting for?" Kibum grins. "I'm waiting on a guy, who's arguably 5'7, a bit of a player and has a very flirtatious smirk always plastered on his face." Jonghyun returns Kibums grin, leaning out of the window and towards Kibum. "Arguably? I am 5'8." Kibum laughs, walking around the car and sliding into the passenger seat. Jonghyun watches as he buckles himself into the seat. His eyes travelling from Kibums hands down to his thighs. "Why aren't you driving?" Kibum asks, looking up to meet his eyes. "Sorry, too busy checking you out." He replies with a wink, Kibum rolls his eyes. "Just drive."

"Gotcha." Jonghyun drives forward, trying to keep his eyes focused on the road and not his date, which was pretty hard being that Kibum was adjusting his shirt and primping his hair every five seconds. "Could you stop doing that?"

"Doing what?" Jonghyun pauses at a redlight, he glances at Kibum and this time he was pursing his lips. "That. Stop doing that." Kibum squints at him in confusion. He sighs driving ahead, his grip on the steering while tightening when Kibum made a whimpering sound. "Kibum stop it!"

"Stop what? And why the hell are you yelling?!" Jonghyun brakes, whirling around and saying lowly. "Unless you want to get us killed, I suggest you stop primping yourself." Kibums eyes were wide for a moment, and then an all-knowing smirk falls onto his features. "What? Am I distracting?" Jonghyun stares at him for a full five seconds before hanging his head and muttering a silent prayer. "Please god grant me some self-control..." He inhales, exhales and then starts to drive again, the whole while Kibum watched him with a grin. They arrived at the theater in a total of 15 minutes, it would have been 10 if it wasn't for Kibums constant adjustments in the passenger seat. Kibum steps out of the car and Jonghyun watches him intently, eyes first on his feet, then up his red-clothed legs and up over his loose hanging black tshirt and finally his eyes reached his face and their eyes locked. Jonghyun felt a slight shudder ripple through his body. Kibums gaze was blank, yet it held a glint that made Jonghyun nervous with excitement. "Well," Kibum ushers for him to walk ahead and so he does, feeling the intensity of Kibums gaze on his backside. It made Jonghyun smile with pleasure knowing that he wasn't the only one doing the checking out. Once they were inside they stood in front of the ticket booth. "Are we really going to see this?" Kibum asks with a frown. "Yep."

"It's like the American Final Destination but only in Korean..." Kibum grumbles. "Then rather us watch that?" Jonghyun points to the sign showing a woman with a pale face and hollowed out eyes. Kibum flinches back, his expression souring. "No..."

"Why not? Wouldn't it be better than the Korean remake of Final Destiantion?" He taunts, grabbing Kibums wrist and pulling him towards the other line. "No, I said no Jonghyun."

"Come on Kibum, I'll cover your eyes when something scary comes up." He teases, the smirk never leaving his face. So Kibum didn't like horror movies. That was a new discovery for Jonghyun. It made him chuckle. But eventually; with Kibums powerful persuasion: "I'm walking out if you buy the tickets to that movie." They ended up watching the Korean remake of Final Destination. "I wonder if it's going to be as gory." Kibums question was answered in a matter of minutes. The first to die was a young woman, her head was bashed in. Kibum flinched and Jonghyun tried to control his laughter. Everytime someone died, Kibum would wince and then he clutched a part of Jonghyuns body. It wasn't his arm, nor his hand, not even his shoulder but his thigh. Jonghyun felt himself stiffen. Kibum was touching him, well more like squeezing him but it was still touching. The splattering, gushing sounds of the movie were muffled out and all Jonghyun heard was the pounding of his heart. He wanted Kibum to let go because he started to squeeze harder but then Kibum was touching him, a part of his body he hadn't expected him to. Focus on the movie, not Kibums hand, focus on the movie not Kibums hand, focus on the mo-- but his chant was cut off when Kibum suddenly jumped and his hand slid upward. 

Jonghyun swallows, glancing at him, he was so engrossed in the movie he probably didn't even notice where his hand was placed. Jonghyun felt that he could breathe through it, as long as he didn't think about it. That would have been easy if it wasn't for Kibum who loosened his grip and began to trace his fingers along his thigh. Jonghyuns head snapped up and he looked at Kibum. His eyes were still on the movie. But he had to know what he was doing, there was no--he shivers, his fingers were light and ticklish. "Kibum..." he whispers his name shakily and that's when he finally tears his gaze away from the movie screen and eyes Jonghyun. "Yes...you don't look so good." Jonghyun musters up a shaky grin. "Your hand."

"My hand?" Slowly Kibum looks down, he jumps back when he realizes just where his hand was placed. Jonghyun laughs. "H-how long has it been there?" He stutters, Jonghyun his head slightly, eyes rolling up to the ceiling as if contemplating the time. "I'd say about halfway through the movie." Kibum gasps, recoiling slightly. "S-sorry." His apology was weak but that was okay, atleast his hand was moved. 

For the rest of the movie Jonghyun spent his time watching Kibum, how wide his eyes went made him laugh, how his mouth hung open during some scenes and how he would grab Jonghyun, clawing into his skin. Once the movie was over they stood in the lobby, exhausted for opposite reasons. Jonghyun had gone against his previous words of focusing on the movie and not Kibums , or Kibum at all.

Focus on the movie, not Kibums

Focus on the movie, not Kibums lips

Focus on the movie not Kibums hand

Focus on the movie, not Kibum

Eventually it all began to switch to focusing on Kibum. And Kibum was mentally exhausted from all the blood and gore, Jonghyun noticed how pale he had become. "You're so pale."

"Shut-up." Kibum rubs his hand over his cheeks, pushing his glasses up slightly. Jonghyun watches him amused and then he remembers. "So? Was the date okay?" Kibums eyes widen and then squint. "Date? We didn't even eat, I know you're going to treat me." Jonghyun felt his heart giveway to flutters of excitement. "Of course! I wouldn't dare send Bummie home hungry." Kibum rolls his eyes. "Stop talking and lets go eat." Kibum had already made his decision, well he had made it a long time ago actually. Going out to eat something with Jonghyun after watching a movie that made his appettite dwindle, was Kibums way of saying: "Yes, I'll continue dating you." Kibum wasn't hungry at all, he just wanted to spend more time with Jonghyun. 

"You like me don't you?" Jonghyun asks as they cross the street. "Shut-up and just walk." Jonghyun smirks, only wanting to more. "You do don't you."

"I said shut-up."

"Okay, okay, I'm shutting up." He turns away, sliding his hands into his pockets happily. His heart felt warm, it was a totally sensational feeling. He figured that if he stayed aroud Kibum the feeling would only grow stronger. He stops and turns around with a smile. "You like me, I know you do." Kibum sighs, shoving him in his chest. "Just shut-up." Jonghyuns smile widens when he notices the light pink hue flushing Kibums cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

Yaaaay! Okay so I got another idea and I have plans of writing another chapter

I'm starting to like Jonghyuns charater more and more and they're just too cute to write about!

Till the next 1K, this came so close to 2K though;;