Two Month Benefits?

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

"You guys have been dating for about 2 months right?" Minho asks Kibum, as they sit in Barnes and Nobles, sipping on a mocha latte. "Yeah, I think so..." He trails off happily, a fluttery feeling evaporating in his chest. "Have you..." He gestures, eyes blinking rapidly and Kibum catches the hint with a smile. "No we haven't done it yet. Isn't it too soon?" Minho shrugs. "It just surprises me, I haven't see Jonghyun go this long without sticking it in someone." Kibum laughs, choking on his coffee. "You okay there?" Minho asks with a grin, Kibum nods wiping his lips and coughing one more time before saying. "I think it's because he really cares for me. When we were about to do it, I stopped and told him that I was a and he said that he didn't want to take me in his car." Minho nods and then stares wide-eyed. "Wait..in his car?!"

"Yes..."

"That stupid ." He buries his face in his hands, groaning. Kibum smiles. "But he didn't, we ended up keeping it simple." Kibum murmurs. Minho raises an eyebrow. "Simple...?"

"I just--you know.." Kibum uses his tongue to poke at his cheeks and Minhos eyes widen with understanding. "Gotcha." Kibum returns his crooked grin, his phone ringing in his pocket. "I bet 15 dollars it's Jonghyun." Minho blurts, Kibum rolls his eyes, answering the phone. "Hello."

"Where are you?" Was Jonghyuns immediate response to his voice. Kibum pulls the phone away, looking at it then at Minho and then back at the phone. "Excuse me, I'm sorry..lets try this again." Kibum clears his throat. "Hello."

"Hey Kibum, how are you?" He could hear the undertone of amusement in Jonghyuns voice. "That's better." He smiles with content. "I'm good, just hanging with Minho."

"With Minho where...?" Kibum laughs to himself. "Why do you want to know?" Jonghyun coughs into the phone and Kibum waits patiently for his next words. "I think he'll try and steal you away." Kibum had yet to tell Jonghyun that it was Minho who helped hook them up. "I doubt Minho would do that..." He murmurs, glancing up at Minho with a grin. "You doubt?! Ha, Kibum have you seen yourself? Do you look in the mirror!?"

"Daily." Kibum replies with a nod. "Well have you seen your and your thighs?" Jonghyun says, Kibum blushes. "You're walking temptation Kibum." He groans and Kibum pushes up his glasses nervously. "Lets go out today, tell me where you are and I'll pick you up."

"Huh, today?"

"Yes today, I want to see you." Kibums cheeks turn a shade darker and he turns away from Minho's curious gaze. "You'll have to wait another time." Jonghyun gasps. "You're trading your time with me for that frog-face?!" Kibum laughs at the obvious distress in Jonghyuns voice. "If that's what you're saying, then sure." He looks back at Minho, shaking his head with a soft smile. "This idiot." He mouthes and Minho laughs. "I hear him laughing!" Kibum grins. "Just shut-up, I'm at Barnes&Nobles down the street from the school. Be here soon." He hangs up, rising to his feet. "He'll be here soon." Minho stands up, picking up his coffee cup. "I'll walk you to the door."

"Sure." They walk quietly and Minho glances at Kibum. "He's serious about you." He says suddenly, Kibum faces him and smiles. "I know." He murmurs softly and Minho felt his heart swell with happiness for these two lovebirds. "Aaah, you guys go good together." He declares, giving Kibum a sidelong glance and Kibum murmurs the same reply from before. "I know." 

Jonghyun showed up in less than 20 minutes, he rolls the window down his eyes set on Minho. "Sleep with both eyes open." He threatens, Minho chuckles, looping his arm around Kibums neck, pulling him by his shoulders into his body. Jonghyun stares wide-eyed. "Hey!"

"Chill out short-." Minho responds with a smirk, letting his hand slide down Kibums back, lower....lower... "Minho, step in the street please." Jonghyuns voice had lowered. Minho and Kibum eye him suspicously. "Why?"

"So I can run you over one good time." A laugh escapes Kibums sealed lips and he pulls away from Minho. "We don't want anyone dying from jealousy." he teases and Jonghyun unlocks the car, watching as Kibum slid into the seat. He closes the door waving to Minho as Jonghyun suddenly veered out of the parking lot. "I'll see you Kibum!" Minho calls. "No you won't." Jonghyun mutters, an almost evil grin on his face. Kibum sighs. "You're really a hard boyfriend to put up without." And Kibum had said the word again. Boyfriend; it made his heart pound several more times harder and his hands tighten on the steering wheel. For these two months he's grown closer to Kibum, he's learned that Kibum enjoyed cooking, that he could memorize a dance with two looks, had the iest sounding -just-woke-up-in-the morning voice, could take the cutest selcas and that he liked to watch Studio Ghilbi Films. The more Jonghyun learned about him the cuter he became and the more he fell in love with him and the more Kibum became cuter, he also became more sensual in movements and appearance and Jonghyun struggled to contain himself. Even now he was having a hard time. Kibum was with Minho, Minho had witnessed the temptation and natural seduction that is Kibum, Jonghyun wanted to claim all that Kibum is for himself. So everyone would know just who he belonged to. "Bummie..." His voice was light. "Hmm?" Kibum peers at him and he pulls over into a half empty parking lot. 

They sit in the car quietly, Jonghyun rubbing his thumb over the leather on the steering wheel nervously. After a moment of silence it was Kibum who spoke first. "Are you planning to take me here and then do away with the body?" He asks jokingly and Jonghyun unbuckles his seat belt, leaning towards him and flicking his forehead. "Of course not you cute, frustrating human." He grumbles, leaning back and running a hand through his hair. "You're...really...aah...damn.." Kibum blinks at him, smiling to himself. He was pleased with how much Jonghyun liked him, he liked him so much that he became frustrated at himself. And he cared for him so much, that he didn't want to lay a hand on his body unless it was okay. Kibums heart flutters. "You can touch me..." He murmurs, reaching a hand to Jonghyuns fingers placed in his hair. His eyes widen and he slowly faces Kibum. "Kibum.."

"Touch. That's all." He says sternly, his lips curving upward into a smile and Jonghyun grins, taking his hand and squeezing it. "Okay, I'll only touch." Gently he pushes Kibum against the car seat, placing his fingers to his lips and caressing the plump, softness. He pushes Kibums glasses up with his thumb, running his forefinger down the curve of his nose. Kibums eyes flutter and he watches as Jonghyuns hands descend to his neck, then to his collarbones. He pinches his skin and Kibum jolts. "Why are you pinching me?" He asks, slightly annoyed. "To see if you're real." Was Jonghyuns gentle reply. Kibum looks up at the car ceiling trying to hide the red of his cheeks from Jonghyuns wandering eyes. Jonghyun adjusts in his seat, dropping his hands to Kibums shirt, he presses his fingers into his stomach. Not daring to touch his s, that temptaion would be for another time. Instead he allows his fingers to rake along his ribs, then to the curve of his waist and finally his hands rest on his hips. Kibum draws in a sharp breath when one of Jonghyuns hands rest on the back of his jeans. Jonghyun found himself lost in the smooth touch of Kibums body, he slides his hands up the back of his shirt and felt along his spine. He felt and watched as Kibum arched away from his touch. "Your hands..."

"What about them?" Jonghyun asks, his words one breathless jumble. "They're cold." He grins at Kibums words. "I'll make them colder, I want to see you shiver." Kibum stares down at him, his hand and punching Jonghyun several times on his arm. "Ouch! Quit it Kibum!" Kibum continues punching him, until he finally shoves him away. "That's enough touching for today." He declares, readjusting his shirt. Jonghyun rubs his arm with a pleased smirk. "Don't worry, the day will come when I'll touch you much more." A sadistic glint appears in his eyes and he winks. Kibum shoves him again but this time he was smiling, a nervous upturn of his lips. He knew the time would come when Jonghyun could no longer take it and by then he would be ready and willing. His hands on his body, in his body, his lips... It made his heart beat in anticipation. "You're thinking about having with me aren't you?" Jonghyuns cocky voice cuts into his thoughts. Kibum snaps towards him with an embarassed glare. "Shut-up and take me somewhere." Jonghyun grins, buckling up and starting the car engine. "On it." Kibum leans back into his seat, staring at Jonghyun and muttering. "I can't believe I'm dating you."

"I can't believe you're dating me either." Jonghyun replies. "I say you're too good for me." And he smiles, moving his hand to lightly squeeze Kibums thigh. 

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

Two Month Benefits, that's the title and if you hadn't figured out; Jonghyuns two month benefits is touching Kibum

But no yet mwhwhaha, they're getting there, it's a slow but cute process

Till the next 1K wonderfuls!

And this marks the 10th chapter...?! I didn't expect to get this far or for it to be this long.....

Eeeh, mmmwell