Sweet Serenades

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Time froze for Kibum, he couldn't believe the words falling from Jonghyuns mouth, until he said them again. "I really love you Kibum." He held his hand, staring shakily into his eyes. His heart was pounding, while Kibums heart had stopped beating. He opens his mouth to speak but no words are heard, just a soundless gasp as his mouth opens and closes. Jonghyun laughs, brushing his hair out of his eyes and squeezing Kibums hand tighter. "You don't have to give me a reply."

"Jonghyun I don't--" Jonghyun leans over, shushing him with his lips. The kiss tasted sweet or maybe it was the icing on Kibums lips. Either way Jonghyun found himself leaning further into Kibums body, pushing him back against the booth wall. He slipped his tongue into his mouth, tasting more of him and murmurming something behind the kiss Kibum couldn't quite understand, until he leaned back and asked breathlessly. "What....did you say...?" Jonghyun snaps his gaze away from the pink, swollen temptation of Kibums lips and says. "I said that I'll kiss you longer another time at a different place." He grins. "We don't want people to hear us discovering love now do we?" Jonghyun takes his hand with a gentle smile, Kibum looks away and they rise out of their seats together. After requesting to have the cake for take-out and paying the bill, they leave, driving away in silence. "Is there any other place you want to go to?" Kibum shakes his head, staring hard at Jonghyun as he drove. "I love you." How many times would he replay that moment in his head? He squints, his eyes searing into the side of Jonghyuns body. Jonghyun could feel his gaze, he adjusts in his seat, peeking from the corner of his eyes at Kibum and he chuckles. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I'm trying to figure something out." Was Kibums solid reply, Jonghyun couldn't help but to laugh. "You know you only look cute like that."

"No I didn't know, thanks for telling me." Jonghyun was in shock for a moment and then he laughed again, his heart soaring at an overwhelming feeling of happiness and joy and just a gentle fondness for Kibum. He sighs happily, muttering under his breath. "Damn...I really do love you." He said, quiet enough so that Kibum wouldn't hear the fear of love and the discovery of it in his voice. They sat in front of Kibums house for a moment, enjoying the simple mood between each other. Jonghyun reaches his hand over Kibums thigh in an intimate manner. Up and down and he hummed softly, a song that Kibum realized he knew. His eyes widen. "I know that song!" He blurts, Jonghyun jumps slightly and peers at him curiously. "It's You are not alone by Michael Jackson right?" Jonghyun nods, his expression blank and then a smile appears on his lips. "Everyone should know MJ." Kibum rolls his eyes, shoving him lightly in his shoulder. "Well duh, I didn't say I didn't ."

"And I didn't say you didn't." He retorts and Kibum glares, Jonghyun laughs, moving his hand and saying. "I'll sing one verse and you the other. My English isn't the best." Kibum shrugs, unbuckling his seatbelt and directing his full attention to Jonghyun. "It's okay, just sing." His tone had softened and his eyes had closed, his eyelashes fluttered over his cheeks and the moon that leaked through the car window, glowed on Kibums skin and illuminated him. Jonghyun felt his heart turn to mush before pounding again. Kibum was miraculous, Kibum was gorgeous, Kibum was amazing and he was his boyfriend and Jonghyun loved him, he loved him so much. "Did you forget the lines?" He asks, waking Jonghyun from his daze. "Oh, no...got distracted..." He mutters, clearing his throat and opening his mouth to sing. "Everyday I sit and ask myself. How did love slip away," He had a nice singing voice, his English wasn't perfect but that was wiped away by his voice. His voice Kibum realized was amazing and as he listened he found himself swaying side to side in his seat. 

"Something whispers in my ear and says..." Jonghyun opens his eyes, upon noticing that he closed them and his gaze instantly turns tender. Kibum was swaying, humming along, he didn't even realize that Jonghyun had stopped singing. Smiling, Jonghyun closes his eyes too and joins in on the chorus. "You are not alone, I am here with you, though you're far away," They open their eyes simultaneously, singing out the lyric together. "I am here to stay..." They trail off and then slowly a smile appears on both their faces and they laugh. For no reason but their own happiness of each others company and voice, they laugh. Regaining himself Kibum states. "You can really sing though."

"And your English is stunning." Jonghyun compliments and Kibum shrugs. "I learned a little growing up." Jonghyun tilts his head curiously. "I was raised in L.A for a short period of my lifetime and there I learned a little English." Jonghyun nods, writing that down in his heart as well. Raised in L.A, English skills; amazing. "What about you? Where did you learn how to sing?"

"I just...practiced I guess and got better, I was in a band in middle school." Jonghyun laughs at the memory and Kibum gazes at him tenderly. "I even played bass." Kibums eyes widen. "Oh, that's cool." Jonghyun felt his heart skip a beat. "Really?"

"Yeah, I think it's pretty amazing if you can play an instrument." Jonghyun smiles, gaining a cocky idea. "I can play several instruments."

"Name them." So he does. "The guitar, the piano and you.." He grins and it takes Kibum a moment to catch his words, once he does he punches his shoulder. " idiot." Jonghyun laughs. " idiot...that's a new one." Kibum scoffs, punching him again. "I can make up more if you want." He shakes his head, regaining his breath and saying seriously. "But Kibum you know what insrtument you play really well? One that makes me go crazy." He raises an eyebrow at Jonghyun and asks. "What?" Jonghyun leans closely to him, their lips brushing. "My heartstrings, you seem to play that instrument with ease." The car was silent and the beating of their hearts echoed. Th-thump Th-thump Th-thump and then their lips met. He took Kibums bottom lip and on it slowly and then took his upper lip, pressing them together with his. His hands wove their way around to his waist and pushed him up into his body, he crawled out of his seat, his position somewhat a straddle ontop of Kibum. Even with all the movement he didn't break the kiss, when Kibums tongue entered his mouth, it was hot and he shuddered, his blood pulsing. He pulls back, huffing, his eyes lidded. Kibum gazes up at him intently, swallowing. Jonghyun noticed that his glasses had been pushed over his eyes and lay crooked across his forehead. He laughs. "What..?" Kibum pants. "Your glasses." He readjusts them, and smiles, pushing Kibums honey-blonde bangs back. "I don't think I ever told you that your hair reminds me of honey..." 

"No...you never said..." Kibum hums, reaching up and running his hands through Jonghyuns dark hair. Jonghyuns eyes flutter as Kibum teases at his hair, gently tugging and . He leans down, taking Kibums lips again and kissing him, pushing into his body and molding their lips together roughly.Whenever they'd seperate they would gasp for air and then kiss again. Jonghyuns hand clenched the car seat in frustration of not being able to touch Kibum. He could, he wanted to but if he did, that would only end up with him hard and being unable to do anything. And then there was a knock on the window. Jonghyun jumps back, his eyes blinking at the window. It was Kibums mother and his father. He gasps, Kibum stares at him before sitting up straight and turning towards the window. His eyes widen and then he facepalms himself. "Roll the window down." He demands gently to Jonghyun, Jonghyun nods doing as he says. "You've been sitting in this car for thirty minutes so far." Kibums dad says, Kibum nods. "Yeah, we were talking."

"To each others lips?" Kibum rolls his eyes, stepping out of the car. "I already explained to your father that you were out with your boyfriend." His mother says.

"Then why is he flipping out?" She glances at Jonghyun before lowering her voice to a whisper. "He thinks that he was going to have with you in his car." Kibum stares at her for a full 5 seconds before laughing. They would always come close but never had they gone all the way. KIbum glances back at Jonghyun and asks bluntly. "Jonghyun have we had in your car?" Jonghyuns eyes widen and his mouth drops open, he could feel Kibums fathers eyes one him. He swallows clearing his throat and stating. "I would never have with your son...in my car." He says quickly, Kibum sighs, pushing his mother and father away. "I'll be inside in a moment." He says to them sweetly. Once they're gone, he faces Jonghyun, striding up to him and kissing his lips. "I'll see you."

"Tomorrow?"

"Probably not." Jonghyun groans. "Then you probably won't see me." Kibum rolls his eyes, turning away and calling over his shoulder. "Then I'll call you!" Jonghyun smiles. "I'll be waiting!" He watches until Kibum gets inside of his house and then jumps up and down, running a hand through his hair and sighing happily when he rememberd the bracelet he had given Kibum sparkling in the moonlight.

 

 

 

 

Dubu speaking

Yaaaay!!! These chapters keep getting closer and closer to 2,000 but when the chapter comes up (cause it will) that chapter will most definetly be more than 1,000 words.

Anyways Kibum didn't say I love you le-gasp! Why? Well simple, he didn't want to hand his feelings over to Jonghyun so easily, not just yet but of course he loves that idiot, it's all in his actions and expressions.

They get close, but they--I as the author will not allow for them to go all the way in Jonghyuns car, their love making will take place on a bed of course~

And I had to show MJ some love <3 I love that song

I wanted to show more about Kibums father but meh, it was getting long and I think it was okay like that. Kibums father accepts his uality and will not tolerate anyone hurting his son^^

Uuuum, I really can't wait to write their scene but I shall hold it together and wait and build you guys up and torture you, mwhaha

Okay, well thanks for reading, drop a comment if you wouldn't mind

Love you all sooooo much and till the next chapter!