Don't Touch!

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Minho awoke with a start, his phone ringining next to his ear. "...the hell..." He mutters, grabbing his cell and squinting at the caller ID. "Kibum? What does he want..." Running a hand through his hair he answers. "Kibum..?"

"Minho? Sorry for waking you."

"No, it's okay." He swings his legs over the bed, rubbing his eyes. It was Wednesday, why would Kibum be calling out of the blue like this? Unless that shortass did something. "What did Jonghyun do?" He asks in monotone. Kibum laughs lightly on the other end, replying through chuckles. "Nothing,nothing...he actually...did nothing." He trails off in memory. "Talk to me about it at school, I'll see you in a few." Minho says

"Mmm, okay...just make sure that idiot isn't around." Minho an eyebrow. " idiot...?"

"Yes, that's my new nickname for Jonghyun." Minho grins. "Aren't you two just the sweetest of lovebirds."

"I don't need your sarcasm." Minho laughs, uttering a goodbye and hanging up. 

Jonghyun awoke with a , straining against his boxers. He cusses glaring down at the bump. "Go away." He hisses, crossing his legs and uncrossing them, trying to hide it. With a sigh he closes his eyes and thinks about food, cars--Kibum eating the food, Kibum on the car. "." The hard-on didn't go away, it only got worse and as if he had been shocked with electricity, his body jolted with the memory of Kibums whimpers and moans. Screaming in frustration he grasps his hair and stumbles out to the bathroom--taking the bottle of lube with him. A few moments later he reappeared a pleased and exhausted breath escaping his lips. "That's better..." He murmurs, hurrying to his room to get dressed and head to school. He had several texts from Kibum. He had him saved under his phone as 'The Cutie' he was tempted to use Kyeobum...but thought otherwise because of Kibums previous threats.

The Cutie- don't you dare mention what happened yesterday unless I say so. Was he ashamed? Jonghyun felt a saddness wrap around his heart. He scrolled and there was another message. The Cutie- and no i'm not ashamed just....embarassed and before u say anything...shut up >:)

Jonghyun laughed aloud, sliding into the drivers sear of his car, closing the door he types back. To The Cutie from Dino: Bummie u make me sooo happy ^_^ I love you <3 He wrote in English, just to impress Kibum, he waited 2 minutes, 4 minutes and there was still no reply. With an agitated groan, he starts the car amd drives off. But what he didn't know was that Kibum had turned into a blushing puddle, cradling the phone to his chest and running his fingers through his hair as he walked out of the door. It didn't take long for both Kibum and Jonghyun to reach school, they walked through the doors at around the same time...

"Kibum..?" Jonghyuns eyes brightened at the sight of Kibums honey colored hair, slinging his backpack over his shoulder he hurries towards the younger. "Kibum!" He jumps at Jonghyuns sudden appearance, his eyes widening and then falling into a pleased stare. "Jonghyun..." Jonghyun smiles, scooping up his hand and intertwining their fingers. Kibum blushed lightly as girls passed them, pointing and giggling. Jonghyun ignored them, pulling Kibum along with him farther into the school. Jonghyun glances over his shoulder before pushing Kibum into the bathroom with him. His eyes widen, staring at Jonghyun curiously. "What? Do you want me to watch you pee?" He asks sarcastically, Jonghyun makes a face, grabbing Kibum by his shoulders and backing him into a stall. He closes the door, locking them both in the small space. Their breathing could be heard, echoing around the bathroom. "Jonghyun...what are we doing?" Jonghyun smiles, his eyes gleaming. "Nothing, nothing at all Kibum." As he said this he took another step closer, Kibum steps back--his heart pounding. Of course he hadn't forgotten about yesterday. How Jonghyun touched him, how he looked so enraptured by his body and Kibum painfully remembered the heat of Jonghyuns fingers in a part of his body that was supposed to stay untouched. He shudders when those same fingers curl around his wrist. "J-Jonghyun.." His voice shook and Jonghyun grinned gently tugging him down. 

Now they were on the same eye-level, Jonghyun swiftly took his lips, smiling knowingly behind the kiss he bites Kibums bottom lip. Kibum jerks back, nearly falling down into the toilet but Jonghyun held him firmly by his waist. "Why did you..." Placing a slender finger to his lips, Jonghyun shushes him, murmuring. "Next time reply to my text." With a gentle slap to Kibums he opens the stall. Kibum stood wide-eyed, mouth agape, the pounding in his chest playing like a drum solo. Finally regaining himself he stumbles out of the bathroom, stumbling after his boyfriend. "Hey! Jonghyun!" Jonghyun spins around that same cocky grin plastered on his lips. "What is it?" He asks softly. Kibum stares at him, his chest heaving up and down and after a moment of staring he smiles. "You're such an ..." He mutters, a light laugh escaping him. Jonghyun gazes at him fondly, the bell ringing throughout the hall. 

"So...have you ed him yet?" The 16 year old asking the question, wore a curious expression, his eyes blinking and Jonghyun shoved him in the shoulder as they walked down the hallway. "Watch your language Taemin." Jonghyun warns, Taemin shrugs, sliding his hands into the back of his jean pockets. Jonghyun considers Taemin his brother...in dating several girls at one time, he practically taught the boy how to cheat and get a girl. To get another and then another and he also talked to him about Kibum...the conversation kind of went like this: "Kibum? You mean the Kim Kibum whom everyone knows about except for you." Jonghyun was shocked. "How did you know him?" Taemin shrugs. "He really stands out, how can you not notice him hyung."

Jonghyun still felt stupid for not noticing someone as attractive as Kibum. Reaching his hand up to ruffle Taemins hair he whispers. "I'm not trying to jump at every chance I get to get in his pants." Which was almost true...almost. "I'm actually developing a real relationship with Kibum...." He trails off into thought. He wanted to be with Kibum, not just aully but to be with him, mentally, emotionally. "Congratulations." Taemin replies, his tone bland. Jonghyun shoves him once more and then Taemin stops right where he's walking. Slowly Jonghyun looks in the direction of his gaze and he takes in a sharp breath. They had managed to walk towards the boys locker-room, walking in on Kibum as he stripped from his clothes. A smirk slowly spread across Taemins thin lips. "Hey hyung, that's Kibum right...?" Taemin knew it was, but he didn't know who the guy standing next to him was and then it clicked. "That's Lee Jinki, I hear they're pretty close." He was grinning, cackling in his mind. Jonghyun on the other hand was watching his boyfriend be touched by another guy. Jinki was laughing, pointing at Kibums stomach and then his s. Jonghyun took a step forward an anxious feeling bubbling in his heart. Taemin follows after him, swinging his arms back and forth, happily. Kibum was laughing now, covering his bare torso from Jinkis wandering hands. Jinki and Kibum had just finished running track, their necks glistening with sweat. Jonghyun saw Kibums body but Jinki saw it too and Kibums body was only for Jonghyuns eyes. As Jonghyun got closer, Jinki made the wrong move of placing his hands to Kibums waist, Kibum only laughed swatting at his arm. They were flirting! (at least that's what it looked like to Jonghyun)

"They really do look close.." Taemin murmurs, his eyes sliding over towards Jonghyun, an amused glimmer in his eyes. Jonghyun was seething at this point, his fist clenched. "-face get your hands off of my boyfriends body!" He shouts, charging into the locker-room, pushing Jinki away from Kibum and grabbing Kibums wrist. Jinki stumbles back, caught off-guard, his eyes wide. "Jonghyun!" Kibum glares at him,shoving him away. "He touched you!" Jonghyun blurts.

"And you pushed him!" Kibums voice was tight, his lips one straight line. "Don't push or call my friends rude names Jonghyun, you should know this as my boyfriend..." His gaze lingers before reaching down to help Jinki up. Jonghyun watched them, a feeling of regret rising in his stomach. He instantly felt bad, placing his hand on the back of his neck. "You flipped out for no reason..." Kibum seemed hurt and startled more than anything. Jonghyun hadn't expected himself to react like that either. There was just a sudden ache and throb in his heart and he realized that he was afriad. Afraid of someone taking Kibum away from him. So this is what it means to truely love someone. He cusses himself reaching out to touch Kibums hand. Kibum glares at him,grabbing his shirt to cover his chest. "Don't touch me. Apologize first." He demands, turning his back and walking away to get fully dressed. Jinki, Taemin and Jonghyun stood in the locker room, the air stilling. "I should apologize...me and Kibum were just--"

"You're not at fault...I am..." He looks up, meeting Jinkis eyes. "I shouldn't have pushed you or called you..that." He smiles sheepishly, Jinki laughs. "It's okay." Jonghyun bows, lowering his head in shame and embarassment. Once Jinki left, Taemin followed after him asking all sorts of questions. Jonghyun stood in the lockeroom by himself, pacing back and forth, waiting for Kibum to return. "Kibum!" He shouts. Kibum pokes his head out from one of the showers, his eyes squinted. "You need to apologize to me too." Jonghyun nods, slowly walking towards him. "I overreacted."

"Sure as hell did." Jonghyun laughs, finally reaching Kibum. "I just don't know how to handle these feelings...." He spoke slowly, Kibum eyed him curiously. "What feelings?" Jonghyun reaches his hands up, caressing Kibums face. "These feelings of loving you..." Kibum blinks his brown eyes and Jonghyun chuckles softly. "I don't know how to handle being in love with you or when someone else touches you...." He places his head to Kibums chest, murmuring. "You're the first person I've ever loved. I've dated so many girls but they mean nothing compared to you."

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

OH SNAP OH SNAP FIIIIIGHT!!

I'm just kidding XD poor puppy doesn't know how to handle being in love. He's never loved someone so much or anyone at all

And he didn't flip out when Minho touched Kibum becaue he understood that Minho helped them get together.

But he flipped out when Jinki touched him because Taemin dropped that snide comment: "They seem pretty close." Jinkis been with Kibum longer than Jonghyun has, he felt as if their relationship would be threatened. 

And he couldn't handle KIbum being touched by someone other than him

(he still hasn't "fully claimed" Kibum)

So ugh yeah, JONGKEY FIGHT JINKI FIGHT TAEMIN YOU LITTLE DEVIL

And thank you all for reading~

Till next time!