You see that wall....

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

They've been dating for 5 weeks now but their relationship hasn't really changed. Jonghyun stalks Kibum at the library, Kibum insults Jonghyun, it was the same cycle. Stalk, insult, stalk, insult, well that is until Jonghyun got an idea. "What do you want?" Kibum asks, handing a guy his library card. Jonghyun watches this exchange intently, his eyes trained in on the leer the guy was giving Kibum, a leer Kibum didn't seem to notice. "Hey, what's your--" Jonghyun steps around the desk, walking behind Kibum, stopping the guy from finishing his question. "Yes?" Kibum asks oblivious to the glare Jonghyun was searing into the poor guys head. "Nothing..." He smiles and bows politely before walking away. Jonghyun steps back, smiling contentedly to himself. Kibum shrugs it off, turning to face Jonghyun. "Let me ask you again, what do you want?" Jonghyun places his hands to Kibums waist, leaning forward to whisper. "I want you." Kibums first reaction was to look around and make sure no one was watching and then he allowed a flicker of nervousness to show in his eyes. Jonghyun caught it and he felt his heart and hands tighten simultanesouly. To go 5 weeks without laying a hand on Kibum was a struggle, Jonghyun would catch himself when he felt that he was going to pin Kibum to a wall. He'd either hurry to the bathroom or tell Kibum straight-up how much he wanted to kiss him. And whenever Kibum smiled or laughed it was pure torture. He was so cute, Jonghyun wanted to capture all that cuteness for himself. "Kibum, come with me." Jonghyun mutters, gently tugging him away from the desk. 

"I can't, I have to--" Jonghyun looks over his shoulder at Kibum. "Just for a few minutes." Kibum knew what he was doing to Jonghyun, silently torturing him, making him grit his teeth and run off afraid of what he may do. He tugs his hand away, looking down into Jonghyuns eyes. "Why?"

"Do you want me to kiss you in front of all these people?" Kibum places a finger to his bottom lip in thought, he grins before saying. "You could, they'll know we're dating." Jonghyuns eyes widened momentarily and then a thought hit him. He lowers his voice, grabbing the collar of Kibums shirt, pulling him down and whispering into his ear. "It won't be just a simple peck Kibum...I thought you would know this." His tone took on a seductive taunt, which made Kibums heart double over and skip a few beats. "I'm--I'm going to punch you." He stutters, Jonghyun smirks, brushing his lips over his ear and murmurming. "Please do, if it's from you the pain will quickly turn into pleasure." He bites his lip and winks. Kibum had no words and his will slowly began to fade. "Now come on." Jonghyun smiles crookedly, dragging him towards the library office where Kibum had once ordered him to file papers. 

Once their inside he closes the door, Kibum watches his movements, his nervousness peaking. "Now..." He faces Kibum. "You see that wall..." It was the line Kibum had said when they first met. "You see those papers," He steps towards Kibum, forcing him to walk back. "This time we're going to mess them up." Kibum felt his heart shake, Jonghyun grins at his obvious discomfort. "I don't hear any complaints." He backs him into the wall and smirks. "I've got you now cutie." He leans in slowly, it felt like a forever until their lips met. Kibums lips were soft, just like before and Jonghyun placed a hand to his waist, pushing him into his body. Childs play was over, he was going to kiss Kibum like he had planned from the beginning. Slowly he sticks out his tongue patiently waiting for Kibum to open his mouth. Once his lips parted Jonghyun dipped into his mouth, their tongues meeting. He moans lightly and never had Jonghyun heard such a glorious sound. The dirty thought of making more of those moans fall from Kibums lips clouded his mind and he roughly pushes into his body. Slamming him further into the wall. 

He tasted that spicy flavor from before and he couldn't get enough of it. He opened his mouth wider, allowing Kibum to kiss him back. He wanted more of that flavor, more of Kibums flavor. None of the girls he's french-kissed from before could compare to Kibum. He was on a whole different level. Jonghyun was trembling slightly, his eyes closed. If the time ever came when he was allowed to take Kibum in his bed, he wondered how long he would last. Probably not long.

He pulls back breathless, opening his eyes and staring at Kibums face. Not only were his cheeks red but his ears too. A teasing and pleased feeling erupted inside of Jonghyun and he leans up catching Kibums earlobe with his teeth. Just as Kibum is about to yelp out in protest, Jonghyun clamps a hand over his mouth. "We're in a library," He leans back, staring into Kibums eyes. "You can't be loud." He murmurs, moving his hand and kissing him again. Kibum didn't have time to react to Jonghyuns hand over his mouth because soon his hand was descending down, past his waist to his . Kibums body stuttered slightly when he felt Jonghyuns fingers press into his jeans and his lips went slack. But Jonghyun had no problem with a one sided kiss. He on Kibums lower lip, and then kisses just underneath his jaw. "Jonghyun." His name coming from Kibums lips sounded so breathless and Jonghyun felt his heart constrict. He moves his lips to Kibums shoulder, pulling his sleeve down and exposing his skin. He takes a deep breath before pressing his lips to Kibums shoulder. He felt him shiver underneath his touch. Self control Jonghyun, self control, this could go no farther than a few sloppy kisses here and there. He pinches Kibums skin with his teeth, flicking his tongue over his bone. "Don't leave a mark.." Kibum huffs. Jonghyun leans back and smirks. "Too late." He murmurs, heading for Kibums neck but then the door was slammed open. 

"Kibum, there's a book but I can't seem...to fi....nd..." Minho stands in the doorway, trailing off, his eyes wide. "Ugh.." He starts slowly, Jonghyun snaps around with a glare. "I'm sorry, did I interrupt?"

"What does it look like frog-face?" Jonghyun spat, his eyes on fire. Minhos gaze flickers over to Kibum and he swallows at the sight of his dishevieled appearance. Jonghyun notices his gaze and sighs. "Stop checking out my boyfriend and leave."

"I wasn't..." Kibum laughs, adjusting his shirt. Minho looks away embarassed. He bows, closing the door behind him and scurrying away. Jonghyun runs a hand through his hair, returning to Kibum. Kibum holds up his hand. "Mood's over, we'll continue this later." He says pulling his sleeve up over his bare shoulder. "Promise?" Jonghyun asks, looking into his eyes. Kibum grins. "I don't make promises.." He states, Jonghyun frowns, his eyes taking on a saddened glimmer. Kibum leans forward, taking his lips and kissing him slowly. He pulls back with a smile and whispers. "I merely predict the future."

Right at that moment Jonghyun was glad he fell for Kibum and that he was dating him. He moves his arms from around Kibum and steps to the side. "Go before I want you more." He mutters. Kibum grins asking. "Isn't it a little too late for that?" Jonghyun nods weakly, meeting his eyes with a crooked smile. "I knew it was too late when I first saw you. From the moment I laid eyes on you I knew I would want you and if I had you I would only want you more." KIbums heart grew wings and fluttered around in his chest, "I really like you Kibum." Jonghyun smiles and slowly Kibum smiles back. "I like you too." Was his soft reply to Jonghyuns confession.

 

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

Fin? The end?

Mmm, I really like writing about them but I don't know where to go next, mmm

Maybe a smexy scene...naaah, or maybe Jonghyun catches Kibum dancing a girl group dance

Hehe