Broken Frames

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Hazy feline eyes blink open, adjusting to the bright light from the sun, filtering into his room. Slowly he sits up, rubbing his eyes and yawning, but as soon as he tried stretching, he froze. Kibum felt as though an iron stilt--that wasn't supposed to be there--was sticking him in his back. Not only was his back in pain but his legs and lower spine. Ever so slowly he looks over at the person who had caused him this aching. Jonghyun was sound asleep, a cocky grin on his peaceful face. Kibum squinted in realization that he didn't have his glasses and stumbled out of the bed. He reaches over towards his bedside table--trying to ignore the pain in his back--and his fingers touched glass. A brief flicker of ease settled onto his still drowsy features, but the ease quickly faded away as he squinted. "Don't tell me..." He starts slowly, leaning closer and closer to his glasses....his broken glasses. "Jong....Jong..." It bubbled up in him like lava. "Jonghyun, you stupid, idiot!!" Jonghyun sprung up, light beads of sweat lining his chest. "Bummie?" He turns to Kibum with puppy-innocent eyes, his boxers loose on his hips. Kibum glares, bouncing onto the bed and slamming his fist into Jonghyuns chest. The olders eyes widen and he hacks, waving his ahnds in self-defense. "Kibum, what the hell?!"

"Why is it that you're always ruining my glasses?" This time he punched Jonghyun in his stomach. "Okay, Kibum that...ouch, that hurt."

"It's supposed to." He glowers, his chest heaving up and down. "I'm sorry okay." Jonghyun apologizes, rubbing his throbbing stomach and chest. And then as his gaze lowered to Kibums balle fist--he remembered just how the glasses broke. 

Jonghyun pressed his fingers firmly into Kibums hips, holding him in place as he ed in and out of his body. "...you're so tight..." he grunts, picking up his pace as his threatened to escape him. Kibum struggled to hold himself up as Jonghyun started hitting deeper and deeper. "Right there...Jonghyun..." He pants, biting his bottom lip to keep from screaming. It felt so good, so heart-stoppingly good. "J-Jonghyun..." His voice trembled and Jonghyun shivered, his forehead creasing in concentration--focusing on the tight, heat of Kibums hole. "Harder..." After their first round, this being their second time--Kibum started to voice his desires and Jonghyun had no problem obliging to them. And so he slows down, just to tease Kibum. "Jonghyun...I said harder..."

"I know, I know..." Kibum could hear the smug in his voice and just as he's about to glance over at the smug, older male. Jonghyun grips his hips and slams into him abruptly. His arms ended up flailing and hitting the bed-side table. But the cracking sound of his glasses was drowned out by their simultaneous grunts and moans. 

Jonghyun smirks. "It's not my fault you can't control your hands, when you're being rammed by me so well." He said, staring up at Kibum with all-knowing eyes. Heat warmed Kibums cheeks and he looks away briefly before pouncing and pinning Jonghyun down against the bed. Kibum straddled Jonghyun, a certain, sadistic idea in his mind. Jonghyun simply grinned, slithering his hands around Kibums waist. "Are you going to punish me for your broken glasses?" Kibum smiles and nods, resting his on Jonghyuns crotch. A shiver ran up his spine as Kibum slowly begin to roll his hips, grinding his soft cheeks into Jonghyuns already hardening crotch. If he soaked his boxers with , he wouldn't have a replacement in hand, maybe Kibum would loan him a pair. "...are we really going to do this for a third time...?" He asks breathlessly, his eyebrows furrowing as Kibum grinded harder into him. It didn't take long for Jonghyun to fully spring one, poking against Kibums colorful boxers. And at the firm touch of Jonghyuns arousal, Kibum grins, sliding off of him and planting a lingering kiss on his open mouth. "Take care of that one yourself and my glasses, I'm expecting a new pair." Kibum winks, slipping on his sweatpants and tank, before sauntering out of his bedroom--a slight wobble in his steps--hands splayed out to grab at the walls. Jonghyun shot up, his eyes wide. "Kibum!? Come on!" He yells but he wasn't going to wait on Kibums return. Staring down at the swell of his boxers he groans. "Where's the bathroom..." He slides off of the bed, criss-cross walking towards the door. He slides through it, trying to ignore the up and down rubbing of his boxers against his . "Kibum...you tease..." He hoped that there was a lock on the bathroom door or maybe it would have been better to have stayed in Kibums room, because just then his mom stood blinking at Jonghyun. A coffee mug in her hand, a glint of amusement in her pretty eyes. "Good morning Jonghyun." It wasn't even embarassment that flushed his cheeks, not even shame, but just straight up shock. 

This was not how he planned on meeting her for the second time. "M-morning." He stood up straight, awkwardly placing a hand in front of his crotch. Her eyes flicked down towards his hands and she smiled. "I see my son has left you in a rather uppity situation." Jonghyun laughed, he laughed to cover up the tears. She continued to smile, taking a sip of her coffee and staring at him, her eyes lingering on his bare chest. After a long sip, she finally said. "The bathrooms down that way, but if you want Kibum he's in the shower. It works out either way for you." She winks, turning away with a tickled smile. Jonghyun groans, a slew of cuss words taking over his mind. That was ing embarassing!! He groans for two reasons, his unrelenting and the Kibums mother saw. Following her words, he walks further down the hallway, making a turn and following the sound of running water. "That door better be unlocked..." He grumbles, falling against it and turning the knob. Success! He tip-toes inside quietly, fog covering the mirror, the room humid. He closes the door, twisting the lock and sliding off his boxers. "Kibum, your mom told me I should come to the bathroom to take care of myself." He grins, sliding the curtain back. Kibum stood under the water glistening, his hair matted and curled to the nape of his neck and his forehead. His lips were parted, water dripping from his chin down to his chest. Jonghyuns eyes followed the trail of water, streaking down Kibums body, over his s, lingering on his stomach and finally disappearing in his navel. Immediatly he felt the desire in his pants throb. "Kibum!" The blonde jolts, facing Jonghyun with wide eyes. "Make room." He demands, stepping into the shower and gently shoving Kibum to the side. "Get out Jonghyun."

"Your mom sent me here."

"Yeah right..." But Kibum felt as though she probably had. "I won't do anything...to you..." He trails off, the hot water making him tremble. "I'm just taking care...of something..." His eyes rest on Kibums backside, dancing down past his shoulders, the arch of his back and to his . Jonghyun bit his lip, a shaky groan slipping out of his mouth. His hand slides down to his hard-on and he murmurs Kibums name quietly. "I will cut off your manhood with the broken glass from my glasses." Kibum threatens, not even turning around. Jonghyun swallows, it was already too late. "Come on, I'm not touching you just--"

"You're getting off behind me." Jonghyun smiles, placing his free hand to Kibums sides and poking him. "Please, I won't get you dirty." He teases and Kibum glowers, turning around and staring him down. Jonghyuns heart did that feet tapping thing again. Dancing around in his heart. Kibums beauty would always catch him off guard. "Kibum," He moves his hand to the mid of Kibums back. "Can you please stop being so beautiful?" Jonghyun asks, pushing him against his body. The steam hid the flush from Kibums cheeks as Jonghyun slowly kissed him. The rest was blurred by fog and steam, water heating up their bodies and passion and love burning their hearts. Somewhere between the kissing, touching, and grunting, Kibum managed a fumbled I love you. One Jonghyun heard with such clarity, as if it was the only sound in the universe. Breaking away from his lips, he murmurs. "Say it again." Kibum only smiles. "After you fix my glasses." And gently he kisses Jonghyuns agape mouth. 

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

Of course I'll have Kibum say those words in "quotation" marks soon ahaha

And I LOVE humiliating Jonghyun, it makes me laugh so much

Anyways, yeah, they're 18 year old guys who are in love and they're trying to get as much of each other as possible

Seriousness will start in the next chap- Jonghyun trying to get into college(the same college as Kibum)