Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

Cute Glasses, Hide A Bow-shaped Smirk

"Hey Frog face." Minho cuts his eyes at the shorter male. "What the hell do you want?" Jonghyun grins, raising his finger and pointing across the library. "Who's that?"

"Why don't you go ask him?" Minho smirks.Jonghyun was pointing towards a tall male, in tight jeans, a loose shirt and thick-framed glasses, his hair was tussled and a honey blonde color.

Jonghyun glares, reaching across the table to slam the soccer jock one good time in his shoulder. "I'm going too..." He trails off, rising to his feet. Minho stares up at him with a crooked grin. He isn't going to. He glances back at the beautiful male and his cheeks puff out in laughter. It was Kibum, of course it was Kibum.Everyone liked Kibum. "Can't approach him, can you...?" Minho taunts, cocking his head to the side.

Jonghyun's eyebrows furrow. "I-I can.." He stutters, taking one nervous step forward. He couldn't, no matter how hard he willed himself, he coulnd't approach the glasses-wearing male. And then Kibum moved, disappearing behind a tall bookshelf. "Oh, looks like you lost him." Minho stands up too, walking over and placing a hand to Jonghyuns shoulder. "You can sweet talk girls but when it comes to the cute boy in the library, you can't even say hello." Jonghyun glares, shoving him back. "Shut it frog face!" He shouts, turning away in embarassment. Students to turn to face him, their lips pursed in a shushing manner. Minho chuckles, walking behind hima nd pushing him towards the books. "You're going to talk to him."

"Wait a sec!" He hisses, spinning around, his eyes landing on Minho's raised lips. "Since when do you help me to get a date?"

"Since now."

"Do you know him? The cutie in the glasses...?" Minho sighs, dramatically rolling his eyes. "Yes, I know him, who doesn't?" Jonghyun makes noises with his mouth and nose, eyes wide, hands moving all around his body. "Hah! I didn't know him!!" Minho stares for a full five seconds at Jonghyuns flabergasted expression, before breaking out into a fit of muffled laughter. "I thought you were the type to get around?" Jonghyun snaps back into sanity, slamming his heel down hard, onto Minho's foot. "Damn it short-!" He seethes. "ing frog-face, you deserve it, won't tell me his name, where he came from....why he looks so good in those jeans..." He trails off, flashing back briefly to Kibum in those tight,tiiight jeans. "Damn it Choi, what's his name-"

"Excuse you?" The voice speaking was deep and unique, a different tone from the soft, delicate voices Jonghyun was so use to hearing. He looks up slowly, eyes taking in the long, thick length of Kibums legs, the thin fabric of his shirt and then up to his face. His heart beat quickened and he stumbles back, Minho placing a hand to his back to support him. "Looks like he came to you." He whispers into Jonghyuns ear, pushing him into Kibums body. The scene was like some stupid drama come to life. Except Kibum wasn't smiling, he wasn't even close to grinning. He places one hand to Jonghyuns chest and he pushes him back. "You're heavy." He states, almond shaped eyes set--making Jonghyuns heart race. "I came over here to tell you that you're causing a disruption in the library. I will have you kicked out." His voice was stern. Jonghyun swallows, regaining his senses and clearing his throat. "So you're the librarians assistant?" Kibum nods, seeming unamused or entertained by Jonghyuns light conversation. Minho was off to the side, hand clamped over his mouth, trying to keep his laughter to himself. "Yes and you're the guy that can't seem to keep it in his pants, dripping honey from your lips like some bear." Kibums lips twitch upward into a sinister, yet seductive smile and Jonghyun flinches back, time freezing. "Kim Jonghyun right? My sister talks about you." Kibum leans forward, his breath hot on Jonghyuns face. "I..." He trails off, grabbing Jonghyun by his wrist and pulling him to a corner of the library.

"See ya later Kibum!" Minho calls softly, a wide grin on his cocky face. Jonghyun felt like punching the tall soccer player in his gorgeous looking face. But that could wait, the cutie in the glasses was dragging him somewhere...wait....dragging! He snaps out of his daze, looking up at Kibum. "Where are you taking me? Not like I mind or anything..."

"Where you'll be punished." He said it so casually, tossing a promicuous smirk over his shoulder. Jonghyuns body suddenly felt hot, this wasn't happening, not now, not in the library. He didn't really mind it, the idea of bending this cutie over in public, wasn't such a bad thought. Maybe afterwards they would still meet up. You know, maybe go out on a few dates. He smiles to himself, his heart skipping just a few beats. "We're here." They had traveled to the other side of the library, they were standing in an office...alone. Kibum closes the door and suddenly everything on his body stood out more. His thighs--god his thighs--then his lips, the shape of cherries. Jonghyun steps towards him, his eyes lidded. "Those glasses are cute on you."

"I know."

"Of course you do..." He whispers, the thick rims perched on his button nose and Jonghyun nearly choked on air when Kibum leaned towards his ear to whisper. "There's a wall over there..." His breath was hot. "...and a stack of papers..."

"Yeah.."

"I want you to run through them and file them in there destined cabinets." He steps back. "Got it?"

"Yeah..wait..what?" Kibum smiles. "You were loud and your face annoys me, not only that you cheated my sister." He shrugs his shoulders, the shirt drooping to reveal his white skin. Jonghyun swallows. "Get to work or I'll have you suspended."

"You don't have that power." Kibum scoffs, stepping back towards him. "Actually I do." He leans towards his ear, parting his lips to blow a string of hot air into Jonghyuns ear, he shudders, eyes fluttering to a close. His body begging Kibum to do something, to touch him. He'd do anything to get Kibum to touch him. Kibum steps back with a pleased smile. "You don't have that power.'" He mimicks Jonghyuns tone. "You just witnessed it short-." He grins, walking out of the door, a sass in his step and Jonghyun watched as his swayed. He stumbles back, bumping into the table. He places a hand over his face, letting out a soft whimper, biting the corner of his lip. "Damn it Choi...." He shivers. "...you didn't tell me that the cutie in the glasses would be so dangerous." He laughs at himself, turning to face the stack of papers that awaited his filing. He sighs heavily. "I'm going to kill that frog face and claim KyeoBum as mine." He chuckles, that would be his new nickname for the cutie. 'KyeoBum' cutie Bum.

Jonghyun hoped that he would see him again--oh he would definetly and if it meant that he had to be loud....he would scream and shout at the top of his lungs.

Kibum exits the library with a self satisfied smirk, his heart racing. "Did everything go to plan?" Minho asks, looping an arm around Kibums neck. "I think so, I get the feeling I'll see him again."

"Finally, you've been crushing on him for months."

"I know." Kibum rolls his eyes, an embarassed tint appearing on his cheeks. "And a sister? Since when did you have a sister?" Kibum laughs, nudging him in his side. "Since now, a little lie everynow and then doesn't hurt." He winks and Minho laughs right along with him.

The cutie in the glasses and the frog face had schemed together to get the short- player.

And they had so got him.

Kim Jonghyun was now wrapped around Kibums devious, little finger.