Chapter 4- Poor Memories

H-POP

Pairing(s); Bromance Chenyeol

Rating/Notes; PG

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kris walked into his dormitory and froze. What. Was going on. Had his eyes stopped working? He closed them and rubbed them hard before opening again. Nope, it wasn’t his eyes. His bed, hangings and trunk had all turned bright pink and the walls of his section had been painted in the colours of the rainbow. Kris whirled around and stormed back into the common room.

“CHANYEOL!” The offender looked up from his deck of exploding snap, which he was trying to build into a house of cards.

“What?” Kris stopped in front of him, towering over the card house.

“What. Did you do to my room?” Chanyeol blinked.

“I didn’t do anything, why?”

“Have you seen it?”

BANG! The deck exploded into Chanyeol’s face, throwing him back into his armchair.

“No I haven’t been in there since I woke up.” Chanyeol coughed through a cloud of smoke. Kris grabbed his forearm and dragged him towards the door that read ‘5th Years’, banging open the door. There was a pause, and then Chanyeol burst out in laughter.

“Oh my gosh this is amazing!”

“It’s not. Funny!” Kris glared at Chanyeol but even as he did he knew the latter hadn’t done it. Chanyeol was never good at lying and his expression clearly told him that this sight was as new to him as it was to Kris.

“Hello, what is going o-…Oh. Did you decide to redecorate your bed Kris?” It was Seunghyun.

“No. Somebody else did.” Kris said through gritted teeth. The only person that could have done it was a Slytherin, but the only person that Kris suspected was kneeling next to him, crying with mirth.

***************Two Hours Ago ****************

“Did you do it?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you sure Chanyeol?”

“Yes. I did his bed, his trunk, his clothes and the wall.”

“Okay good. Come here so I can do you.”

Chanyeol stepped in front of Jongdae, stock still and eyes closed.

“Whenever you’re ready.”

*************************An hour after Dinner*************************

“Yo Kris, what’s up?” Jongdae said as Kris slumped down on the set next to him, brows furrowed in a resolutely grumpy manner.

“Someone turned his things pink.” Seunghyun answered, sitting down too. Chanyeol looked up from his homework grinning.

“Oh you should have seen it Jongdae, it was amazing! Even the wall behind it was rainbow.” His eyes were sparkling at the mere memory of it. Jongdae looked up suddenly, starting to smile.

“Who was it?”

“I don’t know,” Kris grumbled, taking out his Transfiguration homework and slamming it in front of him as though it had made his bed and walls look like the room of a five year old girl.

The rest of the evening passed uneventfully. Kris was too grumpy, Chanyeol kept getting distracted and Jongdae seemed oddly preoccupied. Only Seunghyun had made satisfying progress when Madam Pince stalked over to tell them that the library was closed. As they stood up, Chanyeol suddenly gasped dramatically and dropped his books and parchment and everyone turned to stare at him, the corners of Jongdae’s lips twitching slightly.

“What is it?” asked Kris.

“N-nothing, nothing!” said Chanyeol hurriedly, picking up his things again.

They all exited the library, with Chanyeol fidgeting exceptionally conspicuously and upon stepping out he rounded on his two dorm mates, saying in a rush,

“Okay, you two go back first, uhh I’m kind of hungry, might just stop by the kitchen before going back to the dorm.”

Kris merely raised a heavy brow, before shrugging and walking off, Seunghyun following after him. Chanyeol watched them round the corner, ears perked to hear their gradually fading footsteps. And when all was silent again, he whirled around, a wide grin on his face.

“Jongdae! Oh my gosh, I totally didn’t remember anything!!”

Jongdae grinned, smacking his hand with Chanyeol’s, the sound of the high-five ringing almost too loudly throughout the empty castle.

“Kris is never going to know. We should totally do this more often.”

All of a sudden, the smile drops from Chanyeol’s face, and he frowns a bit.

“Oh… Oh no…” he whimpered, both hands coming up to smack himself on the sides of his face, thick bottom lip jutting out as a result of squishing his face. “Oh noooooo I’ll have to go back there… and actually act infront of Kris…” he lets out a long moan in pure despair. Jongdae’s eyes rolled up, racking his brains.

“Well…we could actually go down to the kitchens for a bit, wait for Kris to get into bed and that way you don’t have to talk to him. I’m not putting that spell on you again, it’s too dangerous.”

Chanyeol thought about it for a bit then shrugged.

“I could do with some food.” His grin was returning “You should have seen Kris’ face.”

They headed off downstairs towards the kitchen together, Chanyeol describing in detail the reactions of their most recent victim.

***************************************************************************************

Chanyeol peeked into the room, letting out a quiet sight of relief and eyes widening in a frail attempt to adjust them to the dim. The lights were already out. He could hear Seunghyun’s steady snores coming from his bed in the far right corner. He dared to open the door another crack and freezes as it gives a loud creak. However no reaction came from his sleeping dorm mates. Chanyeol grinned, stepping confidently into his room. Kris was asleep, all is good…

Chanyeol was a foot from his bed when he froze at the sound of a familiar voice, horror crashing over him and eyes stretching wide.

“What took you so long?”

Chanyeol turned his head slowly, a weak fearful smile tightening his lips as he faced the bed to his immediate right.

“Hehe…W-weren’t you asleep yet, K-Kris?”

_____________________________________________

A/N

*whispers* it's back

[just a shorter chapter today to get you ready for more ;)]

IF AT ANY POINT YOU GOT A CHAPTER UPDATE BETWEEN THIS AND THE LAST CHAPTER AND YOU STUMBLED ACROSS LIKE CHAPTER 15 OR SOMETHING WRITTEN IN CAPS IM SORRY IGNORE IT I FORGOT TO PUT MY CHAPTER PLACEHOLDERS ON DRAFT

IF YOU DID SEE THE CHAPTER THEN PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME

*****************************************

DUE TO THE FACT IM SO INCONSISTENT IT HURTS IVE DECIDED TO SCRAP MY ORIGINAL PLANS THAT YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT

UNLESS IVE MENTIONED IT

IN WHICH CASE IM SORRY IM SCRAPPING IT

Basically I have up to about chapter 12 done so I'm going to start making them public at not-so-regular intervals while i try to sort out everything else

Unlike bunny I'm a piece of so I won't be having a set schedule so uhm

If i dissapear for a million years then im not dead im just avoiding all of my problems please forgive me

Also this is probably going to be an issue idk whats going to happen but

Bunny's computer's busted and she needs to get it fixed and it's probably going to affect her uploading but maybe wait if she says anything about it

IM GOING TO STOP NOW BEFORE THE AUTHORS NOTE GETS ANY LONGER THAN THE ACTUAL FREAKING STORY

~Unicorn