Chapter 10-Reasons not to mess with Kim Jongdae Pt.1

H-POP

Pairing(s); Xiuchen, Chensoo (sort of not really not at all I don’t even ship it)

Rating/Notes; PG

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jongdae sat in the Ravenclaw common room, slouching in his chair and groaning to a thoroughly uninterested Kyungsoo, who was doing his Charms homework rather than actually pay attention to his fellow fifth year.

“I’m so boooooooored!” He whined, kicking his legs out childishly.

“Finish your homework.” Kyungsoo replied monotonously, not even looking up from his parchment.

“I’ve already done it.” Jongdae replied, pouting as he stared at Kyungsoo from the armchair he was slouching in.

“Well then go prank someone and stop bothering me!” Kyungsoo snapped irritably, sparing Jongdae a glare before turning back to his work. Sighing, Jongdae stood up and slugged his way out of the common room, thinking maybe he would roam the castle in hopes of a victim to waste his time on.

********************************************

Jongdae had scoured high and low in the castle, occasionally setting up a bait trap here and there in case someone stumbled across it, and eventually ended up in the kitchens, snacking away his misery at failing to obtain a successful victim.

“Who to prank, who to prank…” He contemplated, munching on a shortbread cookie. And then it hit him at the speed and velocity of a hundred cookies rolling downhill.

“BAOZI BOY!”

The house elves nearest to him jumped, some dropping whatever they were holding. Jongdae apologized before hurriedly making his way out of the kitchens, taking his wand out.

Let’s see…sound barriers, tripwire hex…

He waved his wand as he walked swiftly down the corridor filled with paintings, casting spells and jinxes as he went until he reached a particularly larger suit of armour and crouched behind it, finishing the last of his defences with a flourish.

And now we wait…

Jongdae only had to wait about two minutes or so until a familiar, high pitched scream came to his ears.

“AHHHHH!”

“Nice to see you this evening Baozi!”

Minseok huffed, crossing his arms and said nothing, refusing to acknowledge the T-rex Boy.

“Playing the silent game again?” T-rex boy didn’t sound too upset by it, in fact it only made him laugh.

Stupid boy, why does he have to keep picking on me?

‘Well you do keep coming down here.’

Shut up brain, you know I get hungry.

“So how was your day, Baozi?”

Minseok huffed again but didn’t reply.

“You know it really isn’t fun when you don’t reply to me like this Baozi.” Jongdae said, putting on a mock pout. “I might have to try something new to get you to talk to me.”

Minseok’s pout only deepened, squishing his cheeks out even more.

Jongdae suddenly laughed, and grabbed him by the sides of his face.

A string of undecipherable shrieks of protest came tumbling out of Minseok’s mouth, unfiltered by a frozen brain. “Astdrytfujnnmnjuhojimnmnolkjf!” he jerked back, attempting to struggle out of the t-rex boy’s grasp. Not easy hanging upside down. “Oi! what are you doing?!”

“Oh my gosh,” Jongdae cooed. “Your cheeks are huge and so so squishy!” Minseok deadpanned. “Please tell me they expand like a hamsters.”

“They what.”

“Expand like hamster cheeks!” Jongdae laughed, bubbling out of his throat. Minseok would’ve found it somewhat cute, but all he felt right now was just plain irritation. “Can you hide a baby in there?” Jongdae pulled on his face.

“What.”

“Hamsters hide their babies in their cheeks whenever they sense danger… but then that means sometimes the baby hamsters suffocate… which isn’t too nice but you get it.” Jongdae bulleted on.

Minseok’s head was spinning like mad. He could hear Jongdae’s words, but they were going in one ear and unfortunately straight through the other. “Dude…dude,” he breathed. “Too much information.”

“Anyway, the moral of the story was that you should try stuffing—”

“A baby in my cheeks? No thank you.”

“Noooo,” Jongdae whinged, though grinning. “Though that’d be—” he caught the look Minseok attempted to kill him with, and quickly blabbers on. “No, no, I meant you should try playing that Muggle game called… chubby bunny or something?” Jongdae tilted his head, raking through his memory.

“Could you just,” Minseok heaved, closing his eyes. Dizziness. Thank the lack of food in the Hufflepuff common room he hadn’t started to feel sick yet. “Please let me down…”

“Next time, I’ll go down to the kitchens and get some marshmallows for Chubby Bunny.” When Minseok just closed his eyes in response, he felt t-rex claws upon his face again, though they felt so much softer than talons. “Aw, you’ll be so cute!” Jongdae squeaked, laughing.

Minseok tried to hide the light pinking of his ears by opening his eyes and staring him down, almost going cross eyed. “So… I’m fat.”

“No you’re not!”

Minseok rolled his eyes, sighing. “Just because you lost all the fat on your face doesn’t mean you can tease other people about it.”

“I’m not teasing you, I’m pointing out the truth.”

“What are you even on about.”

“The fact that you’re really cute with hamster cheeks?”

When Minseok just blinked, trying to decide whether it was more of a compliment or insult, Jongdae grinned again.

“Basically the fact that you look cute hiding babies in your cheeks.”

Minseok, staring at the radiant grin on his lips, decided it was probably yet another rude offense of his. No one had taught the t-rex any manners. So instead he just frowned and tried to turn away from him again.

“If you don’t let me down in five seconds, I’m going to scream and-“

“Put a sound barrier up.” Jongdae interrupted.

“Then I’ll take out my wand and-“

“You mean this?” He picked up Minseok’s wand off the floor.

“I’ll hunt you down and I’ll-“

“Pout at me?”

Minseok let out a half-scream of frustration before going limp.

“Whatever, I give up. Keep me up here until I di-“

And he fell crashing to the floor. It took Minseok a while to regain his sanity, and even when he did he could still hear the bubbling laughter of T-rex boy ringing in his ears. Grumpily, he stood up and headed towards the kitchens for a quick snack before going back to his common room, all the being-hanged-upside-down had made him hungry.

*****************************************************

Jongdae grinned widely as he skipped back up the stairs of the Ravenclaw tower. He didn’t catch anyone else in his baits, but Baozi Boy was enough to make him satisfied for the night, and so he decided to turn in for the night.

“What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you’ll die?” Asked the eagle knocker when he knocked.

“Nothing.” Jongdae answered after a moment’s pause.

“Very good.” And the door swung open for him to pass through, which he did to find Kyungsoo still hunched over a table, finishing his essay.

“Hey Soo, still struggling with the essay?” Jongdae asked cheerfully. Kyungsoo only grunted in reply. “You know Kyungie, you really need to learn to take a break.”

“Don’t call me that.” He snapped, shooting Jongdae an irritated look.

“Oh come on, lighten up Soo, that essay isn’t due until next Friday!”

“Just because your priorities lie in making people’s lives as miserable as possible doesn’t mean I don’t value my academics.” Kyungsoo said testily. Jongdae slapped a hand over his chest with an expression of mock-hurt on his face.

“I take my academics very seriously, thank you very much!”

“Shut up, stop shouting bull at me and let me do my ing homework Kim Jongdae or I ing swear I will curse you so hard that you’ll never be able to talk again.” The short tempered boy ground through gritted teeth.

“Woah calm down, little friend, calm down,” Jongdae said, raising his hands in surrender but adding in after  thought, “though I’m not sure you’d be able to reach my face to curse me.”

Kyungsoo lunged at Jongdae, giving a growl signalling the snap of his temper. Jongdae, not expecting him to go for a physical attack, went toppling to the floor with a cry of surprise. Kyungsoo scrambled his short limbs until he was straddling Jongdae and starting punching him in his stomach and the arms which were covering Jongdae’s face in protection, screaming insults. The ten or so people who were still left in the common room either jumped out of the way or froze where they were, staring dumbfounded at one boy punching the life out of the other the two boys fighting. Eventually, Yonghwa and Minhyuk managed to pull Kyungsoo off, leaving him to stand above Jongdae, panting heavily. Yonghwa tried to tell him off, but after a glare from the boy he quickly gave up. Without another word, he stormed up the stairs.

Jongdae lay still, not bothering to pay any attention to the people still staring at him. he could feel pain blossoming on his arms and torso. But more than anything he could feel rage. Overwhelming rage that Do Kyungsoo had beaten him, Kim Jongdae. Ohhhh, he was going to regret this. Really regret it.

**************************************************

Jongdae spent the next few days fuming over how Kyungsoo had managed to beat him (both figuratively and literally) that he couldn’t manage to think of a harsh enough punishment for the short male. He had walked into breakfast the morning after the….incident, dropping ungracefully in his seat next to Chanyeol and staring grumpily into his empty plate. Chanyeol noticed that when Jongdae entered the Great Hall, the sky had instantly spiralled into a murky grey, small sparks of lightning making several students and teachers look up questioningly at the enchanted ceiling, which had been a perfect day until about two seconds ago. Chanyeol wondered if it was coincidence. When he had asked what was wrong Jongdae only shot the other a glare, before begrudgingly recounting the events of Ravenclaw tower and punching Chanyeol in the ribs when he had burst out laughing.

“Sorry,” he huffed, still chuckling, “it’s just me imagining Kyungsoo losing his temper and jumping on you like some sort of deranged goblin.”

“That pretty much sums it up.” Muttered Jongdae, rolling up his robe sleeves to reveal bruises blossoming on both arms. “Look what he did to me!”

Chanyeol let out a low whistle, prodding gently at Jongdae’s totally gunnalicious arms.

“You must have really pissed him off.”

Jongdae grunted and slumped forward onto the table, resting his cheek on the still-empty plate in front of him.

“Hate…stupid….short…Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol heard his friend mutter as he himself dug into his scrambled eggs and sausages.

Jongdae continued to be thoroughly grumpy throughout History of Magic, scribbling ideas on a piece of paper with the words ‘REVENGE FOR THE SHORT DEMON’ scrawled at the top, occasionally crossing out lines with a muttered “no, not harsh enough”. Chanyeol shot worried glances at his friend every now and then, but after three periods of the same, repetitive writing and crossing out, he officially diagnosed Jongdae with ‘Obsessive Compulsion for Perfect Revenge’, and concluded that the only cure for this OCPR was to find said revenge. So he just left Jongdae alone, he looked like he would have probably cursed Chanyeol to a million pieces if he tried to talk to him anyway.

“You really pissed him off.” Chanyeol told Kyungsoo in the library, Jongdae having retreated to a corner to do some research.

“Good.” Kyungsoo replied shortly. “He deserved it.”

“No seriously, Soo, he’s reaaally mad.” He said uneasily. “You might want to watch out.”

Kyungsoo dismissed Chanyeol before shooing him away, saying he had to finish his ing essay.

*****************************************************

Jongdae sat in the kitchens, brewing furiously and pacing around the room, looking for ingredients or anything really to improvise and ‘improve’ the potion.

“Undiluted bubotuber pus, gillyweed, lacewig flies…” he mumbled to himself, rocketing around, opening cupboards and grabbing handfuls of ingredients and tossing them into a bubbling cauldron as he walked past it. “Maybe if I put a little bit of-“

He was interrupted by the kitchen doors swinging open and a boy with round cheeks stepped through the doorway, and then froze, observing Jongdae with his dishevelled hair, fistful of wartcap powder hovering over a steaming cauldron and slowly trickling in as the boy was staring right back at him.

“Uhhhhhh”

“Oh hey Baoz-“ The contents of the potion exploded and Jongdae was interrupted by a large cloud of smoke. “!” he coughed through the haze of blackness and stepped back, waving his hands in front of his face.

“Uhhhhhh”

Jongdae sat down on the nearest stool, rubbing to try and get the soot off his face and doing nothing but smearing it.

“Evening.” He muttered grumpily to Minseok, who was still stood at the doorway.

“No pranks tonight?” Minseok replied tentatively, stepping towards Jongdae and sitting in a stool opposite him.

“Oh yeah, forgot about that.”

“You….forgot?” he asked disbelievingly.

“Yeah I’ve been a little…preoccupied as of late.”

“What would make you so preoccupied as to not prank people?”

Jongdae considered telling a lie, but there was honestly no point.

“You ever heard of a kid named Do Kyungsoo? Short, Ravenclaw, looks about twelve, super nerd, eyes about the size of the moon?”

Minseok thought for a moment before the image of a boy popped into his head.

“Oh yeah, Eyebrows!”

“Hm?”

“The one that’s always in the library that’s friends with Joonmyun.”

“Yeah that one.” Jongdae replied. “Why is he ‘Eyebrows’?”

“Well he looks like his eyebrows might fly away whenever he frowns.”

Jongdae burst out laughing at this pronouncement, and Minseok rather thought he looked like a small child, face and fingers covered in soot. He was so preoccupied in this realisation that he didn’t even realise when Jongdae abruptly stopped laughing and a look of realisation dawned on his face.

“THAT’S IT!” He shouted, grabbing Minseok by the shoulders and shaking him. “BAOZI YOU’RE A GENIUS!”

“I-what”? Minseok spluttered.

“HIS EYEBROWS! I’LL USE HIS EYEBROWS! BAOZI I COULD KISS YOU.” But thankfully he didn’t, he simply jumped up and ran out the kitchens, leaving Minseok there in a confused daze.

*************************************************************

Jongdae didn’t act on his epiphany of a master plan right away. He really wanted Kyungsoo to suffer, long and hard, and for such a brilliant plan as this, one does not simply get straight to the main course.

“So you finally figured out a revenge plot?” Chanyeol asked at breakfast, noticing his friend’s abrupt return to normality the following morning. Jongdae only nodded. “You gonna tell me what it is?”

“Not yet, my dear giant, not yet.” Chanyeol pouted slightly, before turning back to his abnormally large stack of pancakes and starting to drizzle a ridiculous amount of maple syrup on them.

Jongdae spent the whole day, yet again, not paying attention in class (not that he needed it). Instead, he thought up of ways in which to slowly destroy Kyungsoo’s soul on a fresh piece of paper, titled ‘INGENIOUS PLANS TO DRIVE THE SHORT DEMON MAD’.

Phase One- Embarrass him in front of a teacher. Big time

Phase Two- Traumatise him using books

Phase Three- Traumatise him using books pt.2

Phase Four- Make him shorter than he already is (if that’s possible)

Phase Five- THE BIG SHOW

Chanyeol, for one, noticed Jongdae’s sudden elation throughout the day. He also noticed his friend muttering to himself, taking various notes on things that he could bet his left buttock weren’t related to their classes, and frequently dashed off to the library. By the time Chanyeol bid goodbye and received a vague mumble in return, he decided that he would not stray to near Kyungsoo for a while, lest Jongdae’s revenge results in collateral damage. Or Chanyeol thought with a shudder. Unless Kyungsoo loses his temper and takes it out on me for what Jongdae did.

Nevertheless Chanyeol had to admit he went to bed curious that night, wondering what on earth Jongdae has in stall for Kyungsoo that would possibly satisfy his best friend’s sinisterly large appetite for troublemaking.

Chanyeol got his answer the next day when he walked into breakfast and sat by Jongdae, who was tucking quite contently into a bowl of porridge.

“Morning.” He rumbled sleepily, reaching over for the jug of pumpkin juice and consequently knocking over the fruit bowl.

“Morning.” Jongdae replied, glancing over Chanyeol’s tall head to the doors.

“You waiting on someone?” He asked, glancing over too.

“Yeah I’m- here he comes. Quick Chan, ask him to come sit with us.” Jongdae hissed

“But why do you want-“

“Just do it!” Chanyeol gave his friend a look, but raised his hand to signal he incoming boy anyway.

“Hey Soo!” Kyungsoo waved back and sat down on the other side of Chanyeol. Jongdae nudged his friend, who got the message. “Er, how was your day?”

“灿烈 现在-” Kyungsoo stopped mid-sentence. Chanyeol, as well as several other people around them, turned to stare.

“Uhhhm, Soo? When did you start learning Mandarin?”

“我没有! 我--” He stopped again. “怎么回事?! 我不知道这是怎么发生的, 我昨天还好呢!”

Kyungsoo tried, several times, to try and speak in English again but all attempts failed miserably, so he decided to just shut up and eat instead, face burning red from all the stares he was receiving. Chanyeol glanced sideways at Jongdae, to find that he was giggling quite silently yet so heartily he was almost doubled over. He was surprised that Kyungsoo had neither noticed this nor immediately jumped to the conclusion of Kim Jongdae, but then again he was currently being harassed by Jinki and Yonghwa, face beetroot red and looking as though he wanted to drown in his cereal

“Hey,” he said in a low voice, nudging his friend, “nice one.”

Jongdae only grinned at him before finally spooning some more porridge into his mouth.

***************************************************************

It was, Jongdae thought, very convenient that he and Kyungsoo were in the same house, taking similar subjects, because this way he could enjoy the full effect of Kyungsoo’s misery. Jongdae sidled into the Transfiguration classroom a little later than he usually would, and took a seat in the second row, right behind where Kyungsoo normally sat. Chanyeol, who had followed his friend in, took a seat next to Jongdae and decided to keep his trap shut for once, seeing as he was curious about Jongdae’s revenge plan.

“Right class!” The professor called for order when she entered the classroom. “Today we shall be moving on from the vanishing charm, seeing as last week most of us managed to vanish our kittens.” She paused, glancing at a sheepish Chanyeol. ”Instead, we shall be starting to look at the Inanimatus Conjurus spell. Now, who can tell me about this spell?”

Nobody raised their hand. Not even Kyungsoo, which was something the professor was quick to pick up.

“Kyungsoo, this is a surprise! I thought you would have read ahead like usual.”

Kyungsoo shrugged and gave a non-committal sound, keeping his mouth tightly shut.

“Why don’t you have a go? Just take a guess.” She prompted. Kyungsoo cursed the world as Jongdae praised it at the fact that this particular professor was extremely partial to Kyungsoo.

“那么…” Kyungsoo said in a voice as small as himself.

“Speak louder, Kyungsoo. It’s okay if you’re not right.” She said with a gentle smile.

“静物变戏法...”

The professor blinked at him.

“Sorry? I don’t think I understood you.” She said, confused. Kyungsoo sat there for two whole seconds, looking down at his desk and trembling slightly before he burst out.

“教授我也不知道为什么可是今天早上睡醒就好像开始说普通话,我也不知道是怎么发生的或是谁做的因为不是我,什么方法我都试过就不能解除,我写字都是写的中文!” And then he abruptly fell into the silence that was filling the class, sinking lower into his chair with his face burning again.

Needless to say, the professor had no idea what he had just said.

“Uhhhhhhhhm.”

“Professor,” Seohyun said, raising her hand, “I think Kyungsoo’s been jinxed.”

Kyungsoo nodded frantically at the professor, whose face lightened with understanding.

“Well then Kyungsoo, I think you should go to the hospital wing to see if Madam Pomfrey can’t fix you up.”

“谢谢” He muttered and rushed out of the classroom, leaving the class to feel quite confused and Jongdae and Chanyeol trying to hide their giggles, Chanyeol albeit feeling a little sorry for Kyungsoo.

***************************************************************

Lunch arrived more slowly than Jongdae would have liked, thanks to the absence of a certain, short, Mandarin-speaking nerd who had stayed in the hospital wing all through first and second period. After break Jongdae had Care of Magical Creatures, which Kyungsoo did not have, and so he had spent a boring lesson learning about Bowtruckles. However, when he walked into lunch, picking wood lice out of the lining of his sleeve, some excitement decided to present itself.

“金钟大!”

Jongdae raised his hand in greeting as Kyungsoo stomped in, glaring daggers into his soul.

“你把我怎样了,你现在给我变回来!现在!”

“I see you haven’t gotten rid of your problem yet.” Jongdae said cheerfully.

“那是谁的错?” Kyungsoo was right in his face now holding him by the scruff of his shirt but Jongdae just kept smiling at him.

“Sorry Soo, I don’t know what you’re saying, you’ll have to speak English to me.”

“我发誓,金钟大,你要是不把我立刻变回来我会把你打的-- “

“Do Kyungsoo! What do you think you are doing?” It was the Astronomy Professor, their head of house. “Mr Do, I expected better of you than to shout in the middle of the Great Hall.”

“可是教授,这个诅咒了我!” Kyungsoo protested. The professor stared at him.

“You see Professor, Kyungsoo’s been jinxed and he thinks it was me who did it. Simple misunderstanding really.” Jongdae told him cheerily.

“Oh, I see.” He replied slowly. “Have you been to the hospital wing?”

“去了.” Kyungsoo said, nodding just to make sure he understood.

“What about the Charms teacher?”

Nod.

“…Headmistress?”

Nod.

“Well then. Uhm, you might just want to wait for it to wear off Kyungsoo. But jinxed or not, I expect you not to shout in the middle of lunch, you understand me?”

“是教授.” Kyungsoo replied in a mutter, looking down at his feet in an embarrassed way.

When he had returned to the staff table, Kyungsoo shot Jongdae a glare.

“金钟大你死定了.” He muttered before stalking away.

“Well I think that went well.” Jongdae said to Chanyeol as he sat down and grabbed a sandwich, biting into it hungrily.

******************************************************

If Chanyeol thought that the jinx would wear off by the next day, he was half right. Sitting next to his friend at breakfast, he had just turned to ask how long Kyungsoo’s language barrier would last, when the boy in question plopped in the seat in front of them, sparing Jongdae a dirty look before picking a roll and spreading butter and jam on it.

“Hey Soo, jinx worn off yet?” Chanyeol asked, spearing two whole sausages onto the same fork.

“중국어 말하는거 예기하는거면, 일단 중국어로는 말 안 하고 있다.”

“I’ll take that as a no then.” And he stuffed one of the sausages into his mouth.

“지금 일본어인지 한국어인지 잘 모르겠어. 종대한테 물어봐.” He gave Jongdae a pointed look

“Sorry Soo, I don’t speak Japanese, I have no idea what you’re saying.”

“Korean, not Japanese.” Jongdae corrected, and then added in an undertone. “The Japanese is tomorrow.”

Chanyeol smirked at the comment Kyungsoo didn’t hear and bit half of the second sausage on his fork before taking a swing of juice.

“김종대,씨발쌔끼 내 손으로 직접 죽이고싶다.” Kyungsoo muttered to Jongdae, who had no idea what Kyungsoo had just said so pretended he didn’t hear it at all.

During the next few days Kyungsoo woke up to find that he could speak in a different language; Japanese, Irish, French, Russian and Cantonese. Every day he stalked up to Jongdae and hissed insults at him in said languages, vowing to do things that he knew he would get in trouble for if he were speaking English. He did receive a small sense of satisfaction on the morning of the Irish day, when at breakfast Jongdae received a particular letter from his mother. He was eating his bacon and pancakes and determinately not making conversation when he saw a certain red envelope make its way to a certain Ravenclaw. Kyungsoo watched in anticipation as he saw Jongdae recognise the handwriting on the envelope and a sense of confusion crossed his face. Before he could take the howler outside, however, it exploded and the whole Great Hall filled with the reverberating sound of a woman’s voice.

“KIM JONG ONE HOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU DISGRACE THE FAMILY NAME IN SUCH A MANNER.”

Jongdae nearly fell out of his chair. Chanyeol actually did, toppling backwards and landing promptly on his rear end, piece of toast falling from his mouth.

“SON YOUR FATHER AND I ARE HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED IN YOU. HOW DARE YOU LET YOURSELF BE SHAMED BY A SHORT NERD. YOUR BROTHER WROTE AL ABOUT IT AND I THOUGHT I WOULD SHRIVEL UP IN EMBARRASSMENT. I DID NOT RAISE YOU LIKE THIS SON I THOUGHT I RAISED YOU TO BE INTELLIGENT. I trust that you are planning or have already executed a satisfactory payback method that didn’t DISGRACE THE WHOLE FAMILY LIKE YOUR PROBABLY DID LOSING TO A MIDGET. I would kindly urge you to re-evaluate your life and dignity before returning home this holiday. Or better still, don’t come back at all.”

The howler curled up into the physical embodiment of shame and landed right in the middle of Jongdae’s plate. There was silence in the great hall, as everyone stared at the Ravenclaw boy at the Slytherin table, who was currently half hidden under the table in shame. Eventually, the noise built up again and enough people turned around for the boy to emerge again, though no longer remotely interested in his ash-covered breakfast. Kyungsoo also turned back to his food, grinning in a satisfied way, and took a large bite of pancake.

******************************************************

Kyungsoo woke up on Tuesday morning, and like he did on every day since the first, opened his mouth cautiously and whispered into the dawn light,

“Hello?” And then he jumped out of his bed, shouting “I’M SPEAKING ENGLISH AGAIN. I’M SPEAKING ENGLISH OH MY GOSH YES. NO MORE TALKING AND WRIITNG IN LANGUAGES I DON’T UNDERSTAND.”

“Do Kyungsoo I swear if you don’t shut up I’m cursing you to talk like that forever.” Came an irritated grumble from one of the beds.

“ IT KIM JONGDAE I CAN TALK YOU CAN’T STOP MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH.”

“I will if you don’t shut your trap-hole!” Jongdae snapped back before rolling over to face the other direction. “Take caution that I lifted the spell.”

But Kyungsoo wasn’t paying attention, he was too busy praising the return of the English language.

Chanyeol also noticed Kyungsoo’s return to an understandable language.

“Bit tame for you, wasn’t it?” Chanyeol asked Jongdae through a mouthful of food. Jongdae gave him a meaningful look but didn’t answer, opting for a sip of tea instead. Chanyeol frowned at him slightly before his eyes widened, making him look slightly disconcerting. “What there’s more?”

“Just wait and observe, dear friend. Wait and observe.”

Chanyeol couldn’t help but feel rather sorry for Kyungsoo. But not sorry enough to warn him about anything, or to stop himself from anticipating Jongdae’s next little trick.

__________________________________________________________________________

Jongdae doesn’t like being beaten. Both figuratively and literally.

Also there were only the first two languages in detail because we don’t know any other languages.

Or at least, we don’t know how to swear in those languages.

Part two soon!

~Unicorn