This is a thimble.

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

During the day when Kris was at work there were lots of things Kyungsoo and Chanyeol did to keep busy, like sleep, and eat, and nap, and stretch and run around the living room, then take another nap, then eat again. Sometimes they watched TV, or a movie or Chanyeol tried playing one of Kris’s video games and Kyungsoo would read a book. Today Chanyeol decided to put on a movie for him and Kyungsoo to watch together, because everything was better if Kyungsoo did it with him. Today’s movie was called Peter Pan, Chanyeol loved peanut butter so he decided to watch it, half way through the movie he found out it wasn’t about peanut butter, but about a boy who didn’t grow up. Kyungsoo was actually paying attention to the movie and was really interested in the idea of a kiss making Peter Pan glow yellow and fly up into the air. How can a kiss do that? Kisses are nasty and… well he didn’t really know what else. Kyungsoo had never kissed anyone. Kyungsoo looked over at Chanyeol curiously then back at the screen.

When the movie ended Kyungsoo decided it was time for a nap and Chanyeol played with some of his toys on the floor. Kyungsoo watched him for a while; still thinking about what a kiss would feel like. With Chanyeol it would probably be wet, and sloppy and gross, because Chanyeol is gross and sloppy. Kyungsoo’s face turned red thinking about if Chanyeol was a good kisser, and buried his head into his hands; this nap was probably not going to happen.
Kyungsoo was being unusually distant from Chanyeol after the movie and Chanyeol didn’t like it. Every time he got close to him, Kyungsoo would practically jump away from him. Chanyeol frowned and stayed a distance from him, he didn’t like making Kyungsoo uncomfortable.
Kris got home and offered a distraction to them for while, until it was time for bed and they had to go to their room. Usually Kyungsoo would take over Chanyeol’s bed, but today he went straight to his and laid down with his back to Chanyeol. Chanyeol whined and pawed at Kyungsoo.
“What’s the matter Soo? Are you mad at me?”
Kyungsoo thought about ignoring him, but his curiosity got the best of him and he sat up to look at Chanyeol, his face probably very red.
“No.”
“Then what?”
Kyungsoo scratched his ears and took a deep breath.
“Chanyeol can I do something?”
Chanyeol tilted his head.
“Do what? Will it hurt?”
Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and sat on his knees.
“Just close your eyes.”
Chanyeol hesitated, but obeyed. Chanyeol always listened to Kyungsoo, he trusted him. Kyungsoo put his hands on Chanyeol’s neck and leaned in a little. This was weird, why was he doing this? Why was he so curious? Why did Chanyeol look so cute from this close? Kyungsoo didn’t like Chanyeol, not even a little bit, but he leaned forward and pressed his lips on Chanyeol’s softly. It was suppose to a quick kiss just to see what all the fuss was about, but once Chanyeol felt Kyungsoo’s lips on his he leaned forward, and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo pulling him in closer. Kyungsoo could have pulled away easy, but he didn’t, instead he kissed Chanyeol again, and again. His mouth was warm and he tasted surprisingly good for a puppy. Chanyeol on the other hand was in heaven, Kyungsoo tasted so sweet, he wanted more. He slipped his tongue into Kyungsoo’s mouth and Kyungsoo started purring. Chanyeol loved making Kyungsoo purr, it was his second favorite thing to do after cuddling with Kyungsoo, but kissing Kyungsoo was already starting to become better than all of that.
Kyungsoo let himself get lost in kissing Chanyeol, until they had to pull apart for air. Both of them were panting and Kyungsoo wanted to kiss him again, but Chanyeol was looking at him too tenderly and loving, and Kyungsoo didn’t like that he liked it. He pushed Chanyeol away and adjusted himself.
“Just so we’re clear I don’t like you.”
Kyungsoo turned his head and went back to his bed; back facing Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled and laid down on his bed watching Kyungsoo and whispered “liar” under his breath.

 

 

-
I should explain two things:
1. Peter Pan is a brand of Peanut butter and I love it.
2. The title is a referance to the story of Peter Pan and how he thinks kisses are called thimbles (if you didnt know)
I just wanted to make sure you got that. 
ANYWAY, i wanted to update one more time today because I love this story and I love that you guys like it too<3
Seriously your comments are so cute <3