I want to play!

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

Most of the time it was Chanyeol who annoyed Kyungsoo, but there were rare times when Kyungsoo got the bright idea of messing with Chanyeol. Kyungsoo loved to bug Chanyeol, even though it didn’t happen very often, he still got a lot of enjoyment out of it. Today was one of those days. Kyungsoo was hyper and messing with Kris on the couch. Kris just laughed and played with him, trying to get Kyungsoo off of his head and onto the floor so he could watch TV, but it was no use. Kyungsoo liked the top of Kris’s head, it made him feel tall and powerful.

“Well someone is being a playful kitty today.” He chuckled while Kyungsoo pawed at his shirt.

“I want to play.”
While they laughed and Kyungsoo jumped around on the couch, Chanyeol lazily walked out of the room and made his way toward them. Today was one of Chanyeol’s lazy days where he just laid around and slept. When he got to the couch and laid down next to Kris, Kyungsoo pounced and started swatting his hands in Chanyeol’s face.


“Play with me!” Kyungsoo whined as Chanyeol just moved his head and tried pushing Kyungsoo away.


“I don’t want to Kyungsoo, lets just cuddle.” Chanyeol grabbed for Kyungsoo, but he moved away and jumped on Chanyeol again, making him grunt.
“Come on Chanyeol lets play!” he jumped again, but Chanyeol just turned away from him and looked over to Kris for help, but Kris was just laughing and taking videos on his phone.


“Typical.” Chanyeol scoffed and Kris just shrugged his shoulders.
Kyungsoo started rubbing himself on Chanyeol, still whining and meowing about how Chanyeol never wanted to play when Kyungsoo did, and how it wasn’t fair, and “Stupid dog is no fun”.

Chanyeol had enough and he pushed himself up, making Kyungsoo fall to his side and stare at Chanyeol partly offended.
“Are you in heat? Don’t you only do this when you’re in heat?”
Kyungsoo’s face went bright red and he jumped off of the couch, making a beeline straight for their room. Chanyeol knew that would make him stop and he watched as Kyungsoo fast walked away from him.


“Never mind I don’t want to play anymore.”
Chanyeol smiled triumphantly and finally took a nap.

Almost too soon after Kyungsoo came back and sat in front of Chanyeol who was still napping. At first he just watched him but then he swatted at Chanyeol’s face and yelled, “Play!”
Chanyeol jumped up and barked at him.


“What the hell, Kyungsoo!?”
Kyungsoo swatted at Chanyeol again hitting him on his leg, Chanyeol jumped again, this time off the couch and he ran toward the room. Kyungsoo followed right behind him still yelling “Play!” They ran around the apartment while Kris recorded them from the couch for at least an hour.
Chanyeol finally collapsed on the floor of Kris’s room panting with his tongue out and whining, “I give up.” Kyungsoo laid down next to him also panting and rubbed his head against Chanyeol's face.


“Thank you for playing with me.”
Chanyeol then grabbed Kyungsoo burring his nose into Kyungsoo’s neck.
“Now I get to cuddle you.”


Kyungsoo was going to protest, but he decided to just go with it, he was sleepy now and Chanyeol was warm so it would be okay to cuddle this one time.
He was started to fall asleep when he felt Chanyeol’s tongue on his neck.


“So are you in heat?” Chanyeol asked in a deep, sleepy voice right next to Kyungsoo’s ear. Kyungsoo eyes snapped wide open, he jerked up and away from Chanyeol calling him a ert and how he was going to tell Kris he assaulted him. Chanyeol just laughed then fell asleep for the third time that day. When he woke up Kris gave him a long speech about how he needs to stop trying to mate with Kyungsoo while Kyungsoo peeked out from behind Kris’s legs nodding along. Chanyeol nodded at Kris and apologized, but when Kris was out of hearing range, he winked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo turned red again and screamed for Kris, Chanyeol just laughed. That’s what Kyungsoo gets for messing with him on his lazy day. 

 

 

 

-
Three stories in one night? SOMEONE GET THESE VIDEOS AWAY FROM ME 
This had me itching to write this chapter. 
If you do like these stories then you must be happy I've updated like 3 times in one night! 
Comments are appreciated, thank you for reading <3