Vacation pt. 4

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

Almost losing Kyungsoo made Chanyeol extremely clingy for the rest of the vacation, he wouldn’t leave Kyungsoo’s side for more than a minute, and even though a part of Kyungsoo loved the attention, and jealous glares from Baekhyun, he wanted his own space to breath. The day after the park they went on a hiking trip and everyone complained. Kyungsoo ended up getting on Chanyeol’s back and he carried him the whole way up and back. Kris and Baekhyun yelled at Chanyeol to put Kyungsoo down, but he didn’t listen, instead Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out and they laughed as everyone tried to catch their breath.
On the last day of their vacation they went to the beach and Chanyeol sat under the umbrella with Kyungsoo the whole time. All the other puppies were splashing in the water, calling Chanyeol’s trying to get him to go over, but Chanyeol just shook his head and sat closer to Kyungsoo. The other kitties gave him a weird look, but continued on with their naps and reading while Kyungsoo shifted uncomfortably, he didn’t want to think he was holding Chanyeol back from having any fun, but when he tried to shoo him away Chanyeol would shake his head. When they got back from the beach they all took turns showering, and Suho scolded both Luhan and Kris for not wearing enough sun block and getting a nasty sunburn. Xiumin laughed while he collected both his and Luhan’s pets and Luhan whined about needing him to rub ointment on his back. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were the last ones to drag themselves in and head up to their rooms. Kyungsoo showered last and laid in bed while everyone else went downstairs to eat, this time though Kris left his phone with him, just in case he went missing again.
Kyungsoo was laying on his back his eyes were slowly starting to close, when the door opened, and he didn’t even have to look up to know that it was Chanyeol coming into his room. A part of him wanted to tell Chanyeol to leave, because he had enough Chanyeol love at the beach, but the other part was fine with Chanyeol being there. For once Chanyeol didn’t talk; he just walked over and crawled onto the bed with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo closed his eyes, thinking Chanyeol would just lay with him and take a nap, but he felt the bed dip on both sides of him and felt Chanyeol hovering very closely above him. Kyungsoo felt his face starting to get red as Chanyeol leaned down and kissed at Kyungsoo’s neck, up his jaw line, then back down again. Kyungsoo stiffened under him as Chanyeol pressed his body gently against Kyungsoo’s and continued to kiss and at his neck, leaving little red marks all over. Kyungsoo didn’t say anything, but his breathing was starting to pick up and he wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s neck. Everything was starting to get hot again just like the first night they spent here before a very annoying Tao rudely interrupted them. Chanyeol’s hands trailed down Kyungsoo’s side and he grabbed at Kyungsoo’s hip, pushing himself closer and Kyungsoo let out a small moan into Chanyeol’s ear. Kyungsoo had long forgotten his nap, and wanting to kick Chanyeol out of the room for being extra clingy, now he just wanted Chanyeol.
Chanyeol pulled away from Kyungsoo’s neck and trailed kisses up his jaw, until he reached his lips and took them in his, sticking his tongue in and exploring Kyungsoo’s mouth. Kyungsoo was starting to purr, pulling Chanyeol even closer, and rubbing against him. It was getting to be to much, too hot, Kyungsoo wanted to pull away and stop, but he couldn’t, not right now, he just wanted Chanyeol, and nothing more.  Chanyeol was the first to pull away and peppered kisses all over Kyungsoo’s face.
“I’m sorry.” He whispered breathy against Kyungsoo’s lips. Kyungsoo pushed him away a little and looked into his eyes.
“Sorry for what?”
Chanyeol took Kyungsoo’s hand in his and kissed at his fingers.
“I’m sorry for almost losing you.”
Kyungsoo chuckled.
“Are you still on that? Is that why you’ve been so clingy all week?”
Chanyeol let out a whine and lowered his head.
“I’m sorry.”
Kyungsoo shook his head and cupped Chanyeol’s face.
“You’re such a puppy.”
Chanyeol smiled and leaned forward again, kissing Kyungsoo gently and pulling him closer. His hands started traveling down, until they were at the top of his jeans, and the there was a knock at the door.
“Are you two being disgusting again? Kris is looking for you!” Tao yelled from the other side.
Chanyeol pulled away and looked down at Kyungsoo with a smirk.
“I guess we’ll have to finish this when we get back home?”
Kyungsoo blushed and pushed Chanyeol off of him.
“You’re such a ert!” 

 

 

-
Thank you for all your nice words they really mean so much <3 
I've noticed that writing distracts me a lot, so I've been writing more than i thought i would be. 
This chapter was originally suppose to be with chapter 3 so I'm sorry for the extra short updates.
I promise I'll make for my lack of creativity lately T^T 

(Also would you guys like to hear more about the other pets?) 
~ I also started writing another chansoo if you guys want to check it out~