Good boy.

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

No one and I repeat NO ONE is allowed to be mean to Chanyeol except Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo is small, but if anyone even makes Chanyeol give a sad look Kyungsoo will destroy him or her and everything they hold dear. When they have play dates with Kris’s friends and their pets they all know better than to be mean to Chanyeol, or its Kyungsoo they will have to deal with.
Kyungsoo doesn’t like Chanyeol, by any means, but Kyungsoo hates when anyone is mean to him. Chanyeol is a big puppy, that’s annoying and loud, and hyper and clumsy, but he is also extremely sensitive. Chanyeol just wants to make everyone smile and be happy, there is no good reason to mean to him other than just being a .
Kris is always busy, but sometimes he takes them out to the park to play with their friends. One day Kris invited Xiumin to go to the park with, so he brought along his puppy Jongin and his kitty Lay. Xiumin was extremely laid back and so where his pets, Jongin could sleep almost anywhere and Lay was the nicest kitty Kyungsoo has ever met. They played with each other at the park while Kris and Xiumin jogged around the trail and talked about their lives, and it was pretty normal.
Until a group of puppy hybrids came along and started messing with Jongin and Chanyeol. Chanyeol was a big puppy, Jongin was a pretty normal size, but all of these puppies were big and looked pretty mean. Kyungsoo wasn’t trying to look like a momma bear, but he kept looking over to make sure they didn’t cause any trouble.
When he wasn’t paying attention he heard Chanyeol yell, “Leave him alone!”
Kyungsoo looked over and saw Jongin on the floor and one of the mean puppies standing over him. Chanyeol looked angry, Kyungsoo had never seen him angry, and it brought out a weird feeling of protectiveness in him.
One of the other mean puppies swung at Chanyeol and Kyungsoo took off full speed at him. Chanyeol moved out of the way to not get hit, and Kyungsoo pounced on the puppy, scratching every which way.
Kyungsoo was in the black out state of rage, just swinging his arms back in forth, until he felt a strong sting in his stomach and he flew to the floor. The pain really kicked in when he tried to jump back up, his stomach was on fire and he cried out. Lay ran over to him, and Jongin crawled over to him, still in pain too asking him if he was all right.
Chanyeol was a big puppy, but he would never hurt another living creature ever, unless you hurt Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was mean sometimes, but he was Chanyeol’s kitty and if you hurt him, Chanyeol would rip you apart.
Chanyeol attacked the mean puppy and punched and kicked and growled. Chanyeol didn’t stop until Kris ran over and pulled him off. The mean puppies ran off, one of limping away, and Chanyeol tired to calmed himself down. Kris and Xiumin were in a state of panic over Kyungsoo and Jongin; so they went to the vet almost immediately.
Kyungsoo had a broken rib, and Jongin’s ankle was fractured, but other than that they were good to go. Chanyeol sat by Kyungsoo the whole time, and when they got home he wouldn’t leave his side. 
While Kyungsoo was recovering Chanyeol did everything for him, he would get his food and water, and even carry him, even though Kyungsoo yelled at him to put him down. Chanyeol watched over him making sure he had everything he needed, and Kyungsoo kind of liked it.
At night Chanyeol would curl up next to him and wait until he was sure Kyungsoo was confortable before he fell asleep.
In a way he felt like it was his fault, but Kyungsoo told him it wasn’t. If he hadn’t attacked the puppy, he wouldn’t be hurt.
“I’ve never seen you get mad like that before. It was kind of scary.”
Chanyeol’s ears flattened on his head.
“Did I scare you? I’m sorry.”
Kyungsoo chuckled and patted Chanyeol on his head.
“No, you didn’t scare me.”
Chanyeol beamed, and smiled his usually happy go lucky smiled.
“You’re a good boy, Chanyeol.”
Chanyeol rubbed his head under Kyungsoo neck, and Kyungsoo started purring. Kyungsoo didn’t like Chanyeol, not even a little bit, but sometimes he liked to pretend he did, to make Chanyeol happy of course.
Then they heard a shutter click and looked over to the door. Kris was standing there with his phone out and tears in his eyes.
“You guys are so cute.” He whispered.
Chanyeol and Kyungsoo just rolled their eyes and scoffed “typical” in unison.

 

 

 

-
I think I'm addicted to writing these mini stories. 
Its seriously 7am and I just cant stop myself. 
Also your comments are so sweet^^ <3