My babies!

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

When Kris got Kyungsoo he honestly didn’t expect to fall in love with him so hard. Kyungsoo was quiet, and standoffish, but he did a lot of extremely cute things that made Kris smile. Kyungsoo loved to slip into Kris’s shirts and walk around wearing them like a dress and take naps in them, he also liked to sit in Kris’s lap while they watched TV and ate together.

Kris fell in love with Chanyeol on the spot, he loved how happy Chanyeol was despite everything, someone could kick Chanyeol and he would still laugh and smile. Chanyeol was loud and hyper, but also extremely protective of both Kris and Kyungsoo. When he met Suho for the first time and saw him kiss Kris he pounced on him and asked why he did that. Baek and Chen both jumped on Chanyeol and Kris had to explain that they were together and after that Chanyeol was okay with him again.
Kris loved his pets a lot and he loved that Chanyeol brought out a different Kyungsoo that seemed more confortable and happy. Even though they think he hasn’t seen the kisses or how they cuddle together at night he’s seen most of it. He’s left them alone on purpose more than once just so they would get closer. Kris was a mastermind like that and just wanted them to be happy. He also loved taking pictures of them and posting them on instagram with captions like “I can feel the love” and “aren’t the precious?” or his favorite was “Kyungsoo is the boss.”
Suho loved his pets too, which made it even better. Suho was nice and gave them treats and treated them like they were his own pets and that made Kris love him even more.
Kris loved playing with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo in different ways. When he played with Kyungsoo he did things like blow in Kyungsoo’s face while Kyungsoo swatted at him telling him to stop. Chanyeol tried doing that to Kyungsoo too and Kyungsoo would just smack him in the mouth and tell him his breath stinks. He also loved to bring out the laser pointer and watch as Kyungsoo hit the walls trying to grab ahold of the “demon fairy”. He would laugh and move it around until Kyungsoo was tired out and sat in his lap. When it came to Chanyeol they would either wrestle or go out to play fetch. Chanyeol loved to run and pounce and play, it took a lot for him to get tired out and Kris was always the first one to call it quits, but it was worth it.
Kyungsoo and Chanyeol filled a hole in Kris that had long been empty. Even though Kris worked a lot and was almost never home, when he was and they were there he was happy. They made life so much better and he was glad Suho had convinced him to get them. 

 

 

-
Mostly Kris, sorry if you dont like it.
This chapter is the first of three i have ready to publish today! 
Happy reading~