I dont hate you.

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

When Kris first got Chanyeol it was hell for both him and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo hated Chanyeol with every fiber of his being. Anytime Chanyeol would get too close Kyungsoo would hiss and swat him away, then hide under Kris’s bed. The first time he did that Chanyeol cried to Kris. Kris petted Chanyeol’s head while he asked him “Why doesn’t he like me?” and Kris had to have a serious talk with his anti-social kitty.
Kris worked a lot, and felt bad for leaving Kyungsoo alone all day, even though Kyungsoo said he didn’t mind, he was always extra clingy towards him and it pulled at his heart to know that Kyungsoo wanted attention.
When Kris went to the pet shelter to get another pet, his first choice was obviously another kitty hybrid. When he walked in and looked around he thought he found pretty good one, when he heard a small cry from behind him. He turned to see a big puppy hybrid with big ears and a huge smile was watching Kris curiously. He smiled at him and was going to keep looking when he saw the big scratch near the big puppy’s ear.


“Where did you get that?” Kris asked. The big puppy just smiled and answered him with a happy tone.
“I was playing with one of the kitties and he scratched me. I liked him, he smelled nice.”
Kris chuckled and for some reason that made the big puppy extremely happy and he started bouncing in place.


“What’s your name boy?” Kris smiled and reached out to pet him. The big puppy eagerly moved forward for Kris’s hand.
“I’m Chanyeol!”
Kris smiled and fell in love with Chanyeol that very second. He abandoned his search for another kitty and decided that Chanyeol was the one for him, and he would love Kyungsoo. And well he wasn’t wrong, Chanyeol loved Kyungsoo, it was just Kyungsoo who didn’t love Chanyeol.
Kyungsoo was lying on the couch when Kris brought Chanyeol in and as soon as he smelled him he jumped away and started hissing.


“What is that!?”
Chanyeol smiled really big.
“I’m Chanyeol and you smell nice, I like you.”


Kyungsoo hissed again so Kris decided it’d be safer if he stood in-between them.
“Kyungsoo this is Chanyeol, he’s going to live with us from now on.”
Kyungsoo looked up and Kris with his big eyes, a little hurt. Why would Kris need another pet if he already had Kyungsoo? Wasn’t Kyungsoo enough? Was he going to get rid of Kyungsoo?


Chanyeol just kept smiling and wagging his tail back and forth. Chanyeol liked the kitty in front of him, he smelled nice, and looked nice, and Chanyeol wanted to cuddle with him, but the kitty didn’t seem to like Chanyeol, Kitty’s never liked Chanyeol.
Kyungsoo shook his head and ran into his room, mad and hurt. Kris followed after him leaving Chanyeol in the living room alone.
Chanyeol was a good puppy, but he was a little loud and hyper, that’s how he ended up in the shelter. His past owner didn’t like how much of a mess Chanyeol caused so he took him there and never came back, but Chanyeol was always happy and smiled.
Kris came back not too long after and showed Chanyeol around the apartment, he didn’t know if he was going to stay there long, but he smiled they whole time hoping he did.

It took a while for Kyungsoo to adjust to living with someone so loud and annoying as Chanyeol. He didn’t like the way Chanyeol was always happy, and how loud he was, Chanyeol liked Kyungsoo though. Chanyeol followed him around and tried to play with him when Kris wasn’t around, which was often, but Kyungsoo would scratch at him and make Chanyeol jump away. 


One night when Kris was in bed already and Kyungsoo happened to wake up thirsty, he walked into the living room to hear sniffling. He looked around and found Chanyeol curled up in a ball at the end of the couch. Chanyeol was crying and wasn’t aware that Kyungsoo was standing near him.
Chanyeol felt like a bother, no one ever seemed to like him because he was too loud and annoying, so he was sure it wasn’t too long until Kris took him back to the shelter. Kyungsoo, against his better judgment, crawled over to Chanyeol and petted his head. Chanyeol jumped up and startled Kyungsoo, who retracted his hand. Kyungsoo wanted to walk away, but something about the way Chanyeol was looking at him kept him there.


“Why are you crying?”
He asked and Chanyeol wiped his eyes.


“Because you hate me.”
Kyungsoo’s heart fell; he almost forgot he had one of those. He didn’t like Chanyeol, not even a little bit, but he didn’t mean to make him cry. Kyungsoo doesn’t like anyone, besides Kris, but he didn’t mean it personally.


“That’s a dumb reason to cry.”
He didn’t mean it in a mean way, but Chanyeol looked down and started sniffling again.
“He’s going to take me back, isn’t he?”
Kyungsoo blinked and looked around.


“Kris? No. He loves you, he wouldn’t take you back.”
Chanyeol wiped his eyes again and looked up at Kyungsoo, tear marks lining his cheeks and his ears flat against the top of his head. Kyungsoo had to admit, Chanyeol was extremely cute, but that didn’t mean he liked him.


“B-but he’s never around and you don’t like me and I’m annoying a-and” Chanyeol cried again and started to curl up into a ball. No one ever liked Chanyeol.
Kyungsoo felt bad, very bad, he was use to Kris not being around so it never really bothered him, but Chanyeol really seemed to take it to heart.


“You are annoying, but that’s your charm right?” Chanyeol looked up again, still sniffling. “Kris works a lot, but he loves you. He loves us, he wouldn’t give either of us away, he’s good like that.”
Kyungsoo leaned forward and wiped Chanyeol’s tear stained cheeks with the sleeve of his shirt.


“B-but what about you? Don’t you hate me?”
Kyungsoo laughed and petted Chanyeol’s head.


“I don’t hate you. I don’t particularly like you, but I don’t hate you.”
Chanyeol finally smiled and sat up in front of Kyungsoo, tail wagging behind him.


“I like you.”
Kyungsoo’s face started to heat up, and then Chanyeol leaned forward and Kyungsoo’s cheek. Kyungsoo jumped away and hissed at Chanyeol.
“Don’t do that!"
Chanyeol laughed and nodded.

“Thank you, Soo.”
Kyungsoo glared at him and punched his arm.
“Don’t call me that.”
Chanyeol nodded again and went back to his bed, while Kyungsoo got his drink of water.

After that it was easier to co-exist with the big idiot. Chanyeol would do whatever Kyungsoo said and with a smile. Chanyeol lived to make everyone happy, and he finally had a home. 

 

 

 

-
4 chapters in one night oh my jeez. 
Its seriously 5am, what am I doing. 
BUT I thought I needed to write about when Kris first got Chanyeol so there. 
Tell me what you think! <3