You're heaven.

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

Kyungsoo was laying on the couch, thinking about if he was going to take another nap today, when Chanyeol came and laid with him, wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo and pulling him close. He dug his nose into Kyungsoo’s hair and inhaled deeply. Kyungsoo was taken by surprise, wondering what the hell had gotten into this big idiot.

“You smell good.” Chanyeol whispered into Kyungsoo’s ear, his voice deep sending shiver’s down Kyungsoo’s spine. Kyungsoo’s face went red, and he started feeling really warm.
“Quit being weird Chanyeol.” He hissed, trying to make sure that he didn’t see the deep red painted on his face.
Chanyeol started kissing the back of Kyungsoo’s head, trailing down to his neck, and then his cheek and Kyungsoo let him, it felt nice.

Kyungsoo didn’t hate Chanyeol, not even a little bit, maybe he did like him and he just didn’t want to. Kyungsoo never liked anyone besides Kris and Suho really, and now Chanyeol was here making Kyungsoo feel all these things he’s never felt before. Chanyeol made Kyungsoo feel warm and loved, just like Kris made him feel, but it was different. Kyungsoo loved Kris like a parent; Kyungsoo liked Chanyeol like Chanyeol, the stupid big puppy, with stupid big ears and a cute smile.
Kyungsoo watched Chanyeol more than he would like to admit, and he caught himself smiling a lot when Chanyeol did something cute or when he would smile really big. Chanyeol’s smile made Kyungsoo feel warm and he wanted to jump and hug the big idiot, and Kyungsoo wasn’t sure if he liked that or not.
Chanyeol loved Kyungsoo, more than he loved anyone else, and he didn’t care if Kyungsoo didn’t love him back. Chanyeol liked everyone, but he loved Kyungsoo the most. Chanyeol loved Kris too, but it was a different kind of love with Kris, he loved him like an owner, a crazy owner and Chanyeol loved Kyungsoo as Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo the anti-social, loner, quiet, small, cute little kitty that he first met, that smelled like vanilla and tasted like honey.
Chanyeol loved to watch Kyungsoo when he slept, because Kyungsoo would smile in his sleep a lot, and Chanyeol would imagine that he was dreaming of him. Kyungsoo also did a lot of cute things that he wasn’t aware of like when Kyungsoo wore his oversized sweaters and pulled on the sleeves till the covered his hands, or when he sneezed he sounded like one of Chanyeol’s favorite toys. Kyungsoo was cute, and vicious and made Chanyeol smile and Chanyeol loved him. Kyungsoo was cold, and mean, but there were times that he was nice and sweet and made Chanyeol feel like he was in heaven, and those were his favorite times. Ever since Kyungsoo let Chanyeol kiss him, he can’t stop thinking about how amazing he taste and Chanyeol wanted more, so much more.  He wanted all of Kyungsoo that he wouldn’t give, and it made him a little sad. Chanyeol wanted to kiss Kyungsoo again, till he was panting and purring and was flustered with his cheeks red and clawing at Chanyeol’s shirt. Chanyeol wanted to hear Kyungsoo say he loved Chanyeol too, and never leave his side.
Kyungsoo wanted to forget what he was feeling and pretend like it was nothing. He wanted to forget that Chanyeol tasted like heaven and made him feel like he was important and happy. Kyungsoo didn’t want to dream about kissing Chanyeol anymore, he didn’t want to look at Chanyeol and feel like he wanted to be with him forever, because that’s not how its suppose to be. Kyungsoo isn’t supposed to feel this way for a puppy, especially not this stupid, gross, adorable puppy, but for right now he let himself.
He turned to Chanyeol and kissed him softly, enjoying how Chanyeol trailed his fingers down his side.
Maybe it was okay to like Chanyeol, just maybe. 

 

 

 

-
10 chapters already WOW. 
In this chapter I wanted to show more of how they feel about one another
And I added some kissing because yay kisses! 
Your comments are so cute! You guys make me happy!!
<3