The tale of LuTao

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

Luhan was a loner until he met Kris, Luhan was straight until he met Xiumin, Luhan was unhappy until he got Tao, and sometimes Luhan thinks he wouldn’t be Luhan until he realized all of that. Luhan met Kris in high school: they were both from China, they were both very into sports, and they were both very popular with the girls so them becoming friends was obvious. Before he became friends with Kris, he was all about soccer and singing and really nothing else. He kept to himself, even though a lot of people wanted to be his friend, he just felt like they had nothing to give to him. When Kris transferred into his class; he was introduced as an exchange student from China and ever since then Luhan stuck to him like glue. They spoke about their homeland, and everything they missed, and he made Luhan feel a little less homesick. They graduated together and went to college together, but Luhan felt empty. Kris had lots of girlfriends and some boyfriends in college and he seemed happy, but Luhan would just sleep around because no one was ever enough for him. Kris ended up dating Suho and fell in love and Luhan really envied him. When they graduated Luhan got a job at the same place Suho did, and even though it was with him, he saw Kris less than he did before. He felt alone and just wanted someone to be around, someone who was happy to see him. One of his co-workers recommended this sleazy place downtown that he went to, and against Luhan’s better judgment he tagged along.
It was a tiny place on the corner of a sketchy neighborhood, it smelt like smoke and just being there made him feel like a low life. He followed his co-worker inside and saw nothing but hybrid boys and girls everywhere. They all looked so young, it made Luhan physically sick to be in such a horrible place. His co-worker assured him that the younger ones were off limits, they were just being raised there, but it still made Luhan’s skin scrawl and blood boil. Luhan looked around for a minute and then walked out, he felt sick and sad for all the poor people their. When he went outside a small little hybrid kitty followed him and pulled at his pant leg.
“Hey mister you look like a girl.”
Luhan made a face and looked down at the kitty.
“Yea, well you smell funny.”
The kitty’s ears went flat against his head and he stuck his tongue out at Luhan.
“Yeah, well you’re stupid!”
Luhan stuck his tongue back out at the kitty.
“Yeah well your mom!”
The kitty’s tail fell and ears drooped.
“I don’t know my mom.”
Luhan automatically felt bad and stuck his hands out in defense.
“I’m sorry kid, I didn’t mean it like that.”
The kitty laughed and stuck his tongue out again.
“Ha! Got you! What a girl!”
Luhan had half a mind to kick the kitty in front of him, but then some big fat man with a beard came out and grabbed him instead.
“Hey, get your back inside you little .”
He pulled the kitty with so much force; the small thing fell on his knees, only to be jerked up again roughly by the fat guy.
Luhan stepped forward and yanked the fat man’s hand off the kitty.
“Hey! He’s just a kid.”
The fat man pushed Luhan causing him to stumble back.
“Mind your own business.”
Then the kitty kicked at the fat guys shin and ran off.
“Hey get back here!”
The fat guy ran after him, and Luhan ran after both of them. For some reason Luhan felt an obligation to make sure the kitty didn’t get hurt, even if he was a little sass ball. They ran for about two blocks before the fat guy gave up, out of breath.
“Fine!” he inhaled loudly, trying to catch his breath. “You wont make it one night out here alone!”
Luhan kept running until he caught up with the kitty, he was small, but damn was he fast. The kitty looked around then up at Luhan.
“Is he gone?”
Luhan nodded and hunched over trying to catch his breath.
“Yeah, you lost him.”
The kitty nodded then looked around.
“So…can I come home with you?”
Luhan’s head snap up and gave the kitty a weird look.
“Excuse me? No!”
The kitty pouted.
“Aw, come on mister! I was only joking about you looking like a girl!”
Luhan scoffed then shook his head.
“Sorry kid, but I don’t take in strays.”
The kitty’s ears went flat and he lowered his head.
“I’m not a stray…” he mumbled under his breath.
Luhan obviously could have used nicer words, but he wasn’t thinking. How was he going to take home some random hybrid he found at a sleazy brothel? After running away from some fat dude this kid was obviously a lot of trouble.
He heard sniffling and looked down to see the kitty already had tear streaks running down his cheeks.
“I-I don’t have anywhere to go. I d-don’t wanna go back mister, its horrible there.”
Luhan sighed and crouched down to the kitty’s height.
“What about your mom? Wont she be worried?”
The kitty shook his head and rubbed his eyes.
“I don’t have a m-mom.”
Saying Luhan felt bad would be an understatement. The kitty standing in front of him was too small and too cute to leave here, so he it up and picked the kitty up, cradling him in his arms.  The kitty didn’t fight him; instead he wrapped his arms around Luhan’s neck and dug his face into Luhan’s shoulder.
“Okay kid, you can come home with me, but just for a little while till I find you a real home, got it?”
The kitty sniffled, then nodded. Luhan sighed again then started walking back to his car.
“So what’s your name anyway?”
The kitty looked up at Luhan and rubbed his eyes.
“Tao.”
Luhan nodded.
“I’m Luhan.”

 

Luhan ended up keeping Tao at his apartment, and found himself too busy to look for another home. Everyday when he got back from work, Tao would run to him excitedly and tell him about what he did, and ask Luhan what he did all day.  Luhan didn’t want to admit it, but he really loved Tao, and showed it by spoiling the crap out of him, showering him with gifts every time he could.
Then one day when he and Tao were coming home from buying new clothes, he noticed someone was finally moving into the apartment next door. It was a man and his cat hybrid, and Luhan fell in love on sight. The man was gorgeous, with big cheeks and brown hair, and reminded Luhan of his favorite food. He went over to introduce himself immediately, and found out his name was Xiumin, he lived with his kitty hybrid Lay, and he owned a coffee shop near by. Luhan didn’t like coffee, but he sure as hell liked Xiumin. Everyday when Luhan saw Xiumin he would use a cheesy pick up line on him and flirt with him until they parted ways. Xiumin would roll his eyes and tell Luhan he was lame, but Luhan knew that he liked it. Luhan had always thought he was straight, from the countless girls he’d been with he was pretty damn sure of it, but Xiumin was a different story. When he kissed Xiumin for the first time, in front of the door of Xiumin’s apartment, he knew he wanted only Xiumin from then on. The way Xiumin grabbed at Luhan’s waist, and pulled him closer, the way Luhan’s hands felt against Xiumin’s face, and they way their lips molded together perfectly, he knew that Xiumin was the one for him, and he was pretty sure Xiumin knew too.
Tao didn’t like Lay at first when he started going over, forced by Luhan to get use to his new boyfriend and pet. Lay was too laid back, too nice, too happy, and then it got worse when they got a puppy named Jongin, who was always sleeping, but he got use to it. Tao was spoiled, but he did he lonely so having hybrids to play with was fun, and it really felt like he was part of a family. 

 

 

 

-
Okay I'm not going to lie i love the whole Luhan and Tao bicker a lot concept so yea. 
Tao is one of the more straight forward pets and I love it I also love Xiuhan so yea theres that. 
But now that back stories are done, we can get back to some Chansoo :D yay 
If i didnt make anything clear, or you have questions leave it in the comments and I'll answer them c:

 

FOR ALL OF YOU ASKING ABOUT SEHUN 
I promise he is in the story, just wait a little bit okay. 
I dont hate him or anything lol, I love all 12 of my exo bbys, i just have plans for him, kay?