Chanyeol's heat: Day 2.

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

-M-

It was still a couple more days until Kyungsoo’s birthday, and also a couple more days of having Chanyeol hump Kyungsoo until he got tired and fell asleep. The first couple of times Kyungsoo actually liked it, he like having Chanyeol’s hot breath against his lips and neck as Chanyeol grinded his crotch against his and mumbled incoherent nothings into his heated skin. He really liked it, but Chanyeol couldn’t be satisfied for long, every couple of minutes Chanyeol tried to drag Kyungsoo into their room or he would wake Kyungsoo from his naps, and that just made him extra cranky, almost punching Chanyeol in the face.
When Kris got home he found Kyungsoo pushing away a whinny Chanyeol and Sehun pulling on Chanyeol’s ears yelling, “Leave my hyung alone!” He thought about walking out and pretending he didn’t see anything, but when he caught sight of the tent in Chanyeol’s pants and the weird red flush of his face, he got it.
Kris deals with heats by letting them run their course, though before two of his pets didn’t make out on his couch so this time he would leave it to Kyungsoo to take care of Chanyeol. Kris walked over and pulled Sehun off of Chanyeol made his way over to his room.
“Kris! Put me down! Chanyeol is molesting my hyung!” Sehun struggled and watched Kyungsoo still try to keep Chanyeol away with his feet until Kris turned the corner.
“Let them be. You can help me with Kyungsoo’s party planning.”
Sehun huffed in aggravation, but surrendered.
As soon as they were away Chanyeol started whining again.
“Kyungsoo…” Chanyeol cried and extended his arms again to try and grab a hold of Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo wasn’t having it. Kyungsoo pushed his feet against Chanyeol’s shoulders trying to keep him a safe distance, a distance where he wouldn’t hump him until god knows when.
“Seriously, I hate you in heat so much Yeol, go away! Don’t you have a pillow for this?”
Kyungsoo’s foot landed on Chanyeol’s face and Chanyeol grabbed it, pulling Kyungsoo toward him.
“But you feel so much better Soo, please. “
Kyungsoo let out a high-pitched yelp as Chanyeol pulled him harshly under him and pressed his lips against Kyungsoo’s neck.
“Chanyeol!” Kyungsoo struggled trying to cover himself with his hands, but Chanyeol’s lips seemed to be glued to his neck, biting and , probably going to leave a big red mark later.
“I’m sorry Soo, I just cant...” Chanyeol’s breath was getting heavy again, and Kyungsoo felt Chanyeol’s pressing up against his leg.
“I hate you so much.” Kyungsoo sighed, but finally stopped struggling and let Chanyeol get in-between his legs. “This is border line molestation.”
Chanyeol pulled away from Kyungsoo’s neck, looking down at Kyungsoo with a smirk.
“I love you.” Then Chanyeol pressed his hips against Kyungsoo’s. Kyungsoo let out a sharp breath and glared up at Chanyeol, his face starting to turn red.
“Shut up. I hate you.”
Chanyeol secretly loved when Kyungsoo glared at him, mostly because it meant that he had Kyungsoo’s attention and he loved having Kyungsoo’s attention. Especially since Sehun had been around them lately, Kyungsoo was pretty much like his mom, but Sehun had a thing for Kyungsoo, so no okay, he wasn’t like his mom. Chanyeol was jealous of how Sehun clung to Kyungsoo since the beginning and Kyungsoo let him, but when Chanyeol first came Kyungsoo hated him.
Chanyeol smiled then leaned down and pressed small kisses against Kyungsoo’s plump lips. Kyungsoo sighed and kissed him back, then grabbed a hold of Chanyeol’s arms as Chanyeol ed himself against Kyungsoo over and over again. Kyungsoo groaned at ever snap of Chanyeol’s hips, and Chanyeol just tired to catch his breath. He kept going until his got erratic and Kyungsoo knew that he was getting close, and would leave him alone for a while. But instead of Chanyeol reaching his peak and collapsing on top of him, Chanyeol pulled away, panting, his head hanging over Kyungsoo.
Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow and took Chanyeol’s face in his hands.
“Are you done?”
Chanyeol shook his head still trying to catch his breath.
“I-I…cant.”
Kyungsoo furrowed his brows and pulled Chanyeol’s face so he was looking straight up at him.
“You cant what?”
Chanyeol gulped and shook his head again, some of the sweat gathering on his forehead dripping onto Kyungsoo’s exposed neck.
“Come. Its not enough, I cant...”
Kyungsoo almost pushed Chanyeol off of him; after all of the struggle it wasn’t enough for him?
“Soo, I need you.”
Kyungsoo froze and stared up at Chanyeol wide eyed. Need him? What does he mean by need him? Chanyeol took one of Kyungsoo’s hands from his face and led it down to the waistband of his sweats.
“Please, Soo.”
Chanyeol was really starting to have a lot of balls (No pun intended) asking Kyungsoo to do all these things he’d never even thought of doing before. Well, he had thought of them, but that’s beside the point. Kyungsoo wouldn’t know what he was doing, but Chanyeol leaned down and captured Kyungsoo’s lips again, while sliding Kyungsoo’s hand under the hem of his sweats. Chanyeol flinched when the cold skin of Kyungsoo’s hand met the hot, hard skin of his and Kyungsoo flinched from how hot it was. It was different and Kyungsoo didn’t really know what to do when Chanyeol unwrapped his grasp from Kyungsoo’s wrist and leaned down again pressing his lips to Kyungsoo’s neck. Kyungsoo couldn’t lie, the way that Chanyeol’s hair clung to his face from the sweat made him look incredibly hot, and his deep moans were really starting to get to him. Kyungsoo gulped and wrapped his hand around Chanyeol’s length loosely, but is still made Chanyeol gasp against his neck and nip at it lightly. Kyungsoo bit his lip as he started to pump Chanyeol’s slowly, trying to think about what he saw Chanyeol do the other day. With ever movement of Kyungsoo’s hand, Chanyeol bucked forward and harder against his neck until he came and spilled all over Kyungsoo’s hand with a loud groan of Kyungsoo’s name. Kyungsoo loved the way his name sounded coming out of Chanyeol’s lips, deep and full of pleasure. Chanyeol pulled himself up and off of Kyungsoo, then pulled Kyungsoo’s hand out of his sweats with a lazy smirk.
‘Thank you, Soo.”
Kyungsoo stared up at Chanyeol, his hair a mess and clinging to his face, still trying to catch his breath, shirt coming up revealing his tone stomach, and his sweats had a big stain where he came, he looked arousing as hell. Kyungsoo quickly grabbed onto Chanyeol’s shoulders and pulled him back down, pressing his lips against his harshly. Chanyeol whined, and grabbed onto Kyungsoo’s hips, as he tried to get some friction for his now very obvious problem.
“Your turn.” Kyungsoo whispered against Chanyeol’s lips, before taking his bottom one in between his teeth. Chanyeol smiled then kissed him harder and trailed his hand down to Kyungsoo’s , wrapping his hand around it and pumping him to completion.
Kyungsoo didn’t mean to, but when he came all over Chanyeol’s hand he let out a loud yell of Chanyeol’s name. Chanyeol enjoyed it very much, but about two seconds later Sehun ran out from around the corner and pounced on Chanyeol, knocking him off of Kyungsoo and landing onto the floor.
“What are you doing to my Kyungsoo!?” He yelled and shook Chanyeol by his shoulders.
Kris ran out right after and when he caught site of Kyungsoo on the couch with his pants a mess; he turned around and walked right back to his room.
“Only a couple more days.”  He mumbled to himself and pinched the bridge of his nose.
 

 

 

-
I'm thinking of making this a 3 part thing, so the next one will be the last day of Chanyeol's heat AKA Kyungsoo's birthday.
I leveled up from ing to s. If I did a terrible job IM SORRY. 
And I swear i have never written the word this many times before lol. 
Let me know if im embarrassing you from my lack of skill. 
~