He's not for sale

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

Kyungsoo always knew he was special, ever since he was young he was the smallest of the kitty hybrids and everyone wanted to adopt him for that fact alone, but he was mean and no one wanted a small kitty who was mean, except Kris. He knew he was special, but he didn’t know how special he really was until Kris spit out his coffee in the morning and showed Kyungsoo a message he had gotten about a recent picture of Kyungsoo on his instagram. In the picture was Kyungsoo standing next to a gumball machine. He had a pout on his face because he didn’t get the color he wanted and the caption read: “Kyungsoo’s mad because he didn’t get a blue gumball and because he’s smaller than the machine itself.” It was meant to be a cute picture that made Kris smile, and he didn’t expect for a random man to ask where he got Kyungsoo and that he would give Kris a ridiculous amount of money to take Kyungsoo off of his hands.
Kyungsoo read the comment then pushed the phone back to Kris, with a frown.
“Why does he want me? Are you going to do it?”
Kris laughed and shook his head.
“Of course I’m not going to do it.”
Chanyeol then ran into the room without a shirt on and sat next to Kyungsoo.
“What’s going on?”
Kyungsoo pouted and grabbed Chanyeol’s hand.
“Kris is going to sell me!”
Chanyeol’s eye widened and he pulled Kyungsoo to his lap, wrapping his arms around him protectively.
“No!”
Kris rolled his eyes.
“I’m not going to sell him.”
Kyungsoo pointed at Kris.
“Liar!”
Kris sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.
“I’m not going to sell you, Kyungsoo.”
Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo tighter.
“I wont let him, Soo!”
Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s middle and buried his face into his chest.
“Don’t let the bad man take me Chanyeol!”
Chanyeol kissed the top of Kyungsoo’s head.
“I wont Soo!”
Kris rolled his eyes and picked up his plate.
“You guys are seriously ridiculous.”
They watched Kris walk away, and then Kyungsoo finally noticed that he had his head buried into Chanyeol’s bare chest, he pulled away and turned red.
“Why are you not wearing a shirt?”
Chanyeol chuckled.
“Because I just got out of the shower.”
Kyungsoo avoided Chanyeol’s eyes and pushed him away.
“ert!”  
 

At work Kris was always extremely busy, he didn’t hear his phone go off about a million times until he went on break and saw the notifications. The guy who had commented about Kyungsoo had messaged him and asked more about him. This guy was really interested in Kyungsoo and Kris didn’t like it one bit, frankly it freaked him out. He went through the messages and noticed in one the guy explained that Kyungsoo was extremely rare, hybrids aren’t meant to be that small and he wanted Kyungsoo for collection and testing purposes. Kris messaged the man back saying that Kyungsoo was not for sale, and the man didn’t take it very well. They messaged back and forth all of Kris break about how Kyungsoo was special and needed to be tested because not many hybrids like him existed, but Kris absolutely refused.  

 

Kyungsoo was getting extremely anxious at home, he knew that Kris wouldn’t sell him, but that was a lot of money. He paced around the apartment while Chanyeol watched him from the couch with a worried expression.
“You know Kris won’t do it.” Chanyeol tried to grab Kyungsoo, but he moved away. “Kris loves you a lot, he would never.”
Kyungsoo sighed and looked down at Chanyeol.
“I know, but why would someone pay that much for me?”
Chanyeol shrugged and grabbed Kyungsoo’s hands pulling him close.
“Because you’re cute, and small and smell really good.”
Kyungsoo laughed and tried to pull away from Chanyeol, but Chanyeol jerked him forward and pulled him onto his lap. Kyungsoo let out a little yelp and Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo.
“But you’re mine, so I promise you’re not going anywhere.”
Kyungsoo looked up at him and smiled.
“Promise you wont let them take me?”
Chanyeol leaned down and pressed a kiss against Kyungsoo’s forehead.
“I promise.”
Kyungsoo pulled away from Chanyeol’s arms, and straddled his lap. Then he leaned forward and kissed Chanyeol, wrapping his arms around his neck. Chanyeol was lame and a dork and annoyed Kyungsoo sometimes, but he loved Kyungsoo and protected him and that made him happy. Chanyeol put his hands on Kyungsoo’s waist and pulled him closer. Chanyeol tasted so good Kyungsoo slipped his tongue into Chanyeol’s mouth and let out a soft moan. Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo forward feeling like they weren’t close enough and traced his fingers along Kyungsoo’s hips. They continued kissing for hours, breathy moans, purring, soft calls of each other’s names filled the apartment and it felt like it all went by too fast when Kris burst through the door. He walked in to see Kyungsoo on top of Chanyeol on their couch; his neck covered in little red marks, his hair a mess, and his lips red and swollen. Chanyeol didn’t look any better, little bite marks on his neck and down his chest, breathing heavy, and both of them look flustered.
Chanyeol was the first to break the silence.
“Hey Kris.”
He laughed, but Kyungsoo jumped off of Chanyeol and ran to their room. Kris stood at the door and covered his face with his hands.
“You are so shameless.”
Chanyeol sat up and laughed.
“Yeah, a little bit.”

Dinner that night was a little awkward, Kyungsoo couldn’t even look Kris in the face without turning red, and he even wore a turtleneck to cover all the marks he had. Chanyeol on the other hand still hadn’t put on a shirt and was displaying his red marks and bites proudly.
“I told the guy that you weren’t for sale. He was pretty pissed, but he said he’d leave us alone.”
Kyungsoo looked up at him with wide eyes.
“Why did he want me anyway?”
Kris smiled at him.
“You’re apparently a very rare hybrid breed. I did some research on it, and it seems that you are actually a mate hybrid with companion attributes.”
Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at Kris.
“You’re basically like a companion hybrid, but you have controlled heats which makes you a very rare mate hyrid.”
Chanyeol spoke up this time.
“Controlled heats? What’s that?”
Kris laughed and looked in between them.
“It means that when he gets too…” he coughed. “Excited, he can go into heat without it being the time of the year he should normally get it.”
Chanyeol looked over at Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo refused to look at anything, but the floor.
“So when we make out, I can make him go into heat?”
Kyungsoo’s face was starting to burn from how embarrassed he was and Kris just laughed.
“Yeah, so if you ever get him so wound up that you two end up having , you’re going to have to deal with five days of Kyungsoo.”
Chanyeol blushed this time and Kyungsoo jumped up from the table and ran to his room, slamming the door behind him. Kris laughed and picked up his and Kyungsoo’s plate.
“Yeah so next time you guys decide to do stuff on my couch remember that.”

 

-
AH im so happy to write chansoo again, i missed it. 
This came from a reader's ideas >
this girl right here
I took your idea and kind of just went with it, i hope you like it. 

(I changed the end of this chapter because IT ANNOYED ME SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA. 
Its not much I just deleted a couple of lines. Sorry for that >< )

 


(Sehun is coming soon okay?)