I dont share.

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

Kyungsoo didn’t know the meaning of the word jealousy until Baekhyun started putting his dirty little paws over Chanyeol. Suho had been coming over more recently and that meant that the two annoying puppies came along with him. Really Kyungsoo didn’t pay attention to them and stayed as far away as he could get until he walked into the living room to see Chanyeol cuddling with Baekhyun. They were sitting on the couch and Baekhyun was in Chanyeol’s laps, Chanyeol’s arms around Baekhyun and his chin resting on his shoulder. Kyungsoo’s felt uncomfortable and angry, and wanted to push Baekhyun off of Chanyeol.
But instead Kyungsoo just walked to the kitchen and got a drink of water then went back to his room and took a nap. For some reason seeing them like that drained all the energy out of him and he just wanted to sleep. Luckily for Kyungsoo they were there for the whole day and Baekhyun wouldn’t leave Chanyeol’s side. He clung to Chanyeol’s arm and held his hand, and even Chanyeol’s face. Kyungsoo kept repeating to himself that they were just puppies and that’s how puppies play, but it still bothered him especially how Chanyeol’s face would go red when Baek would get a little too close. Seriously Kyungsoo just wanted him to leave and get away from Chanyeol, if he never came back it would be too soon.
Things stayed that way all day, until they were finally leaving. Kris and Suho were saying their goodbyes at the door, Baekhyun was saying goodbye to a pouty Chanyeol and Kyungsoo was trying not to jump for joy behind them watching while they spoke. It was all fine, until Baekhyun quickly leaned forward and kissed Chanyeol on the lips. Kyungsoo’s ears and tail went straight up, and Chanyeol froze in his place. Baekhyun’s face was red and he apologized, but Chanyeol just chuckled and starched the back of his head telling him it was okay.
Baekhyun basically confessed right there and Kyungsoo was starting to feel drained again. His tail fell at how smiley and red Chanyeol was, and how Baekhyun also seemed extremely happy at whatever Chanyeol was saying. Kyungsoo didn’t want to watch anymore so he dragged himself to his room and went to sleep. His chest hurt and he had a strange urge to cry, but he wasn’t going to give anyone the satisfaction. Not too long later Chanyeol came jumping into the room, looking as happy as ever and making Kyungsoo feel sick. He rolled his eyes and turned his back to Chanyeol, he was really mad right now, even more mad because Chanyeol was so happy and he didn’t like it.
The next day Kyungsoo didn’t talk to Chanyeol and avoided him as much as possible. When Chanyeol tried to hug him, he moved away, or when Chanyeol tried to talk to him he would turn his attention to something else. Usually Chanyeol wouldn’t mind but Kyungsoo had this scowl on his face all day and it was really bothering him how much Kyungsoo didn’t seem to want to be around him. He tried to confront him once, but Kyungsoo just looked at him then rolled his eyes and went to Kris’s room and took a nap on his bed. When Kris came home he noticed the weird tension in the air and asked Chanyeol about it, but Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulders.
“I really don’t know, but I think Kyungsoo’s mad at me.”
Kris unpacked his bag and sat down next to Chanyeol.
“Well what did you do?”
Chanyeol shrugged again and rested his head on Kris’s lap.
“I don’t know.”
Kris nodded and ran his ran through Chanyeol’s hair, Chanyeol liked when Kris would pet his head.
“Give him some space, you know Kyungsoo.”
Chanyeol did exactly that, he stopped trying to follow Kyungsoo around and didn’t bother him the next day, but Kyungsoo took it the wrong way. When Chanyeol didn’t follow him, or try to hug him, or talk to him Kyungsoo took it as Chanyeol not caring.
Kyungsoo was complicated and sensitive he just didn’t know it. Kyungsoo never actually felt the way he felt for Chanyeol, for anyone else and it confused him. He shouldn’t care that Baekhyun kissed him, he shouldn’t care that he basically confessed his feelings in front of him, but he did, he cared a lot.

You could cut the tension with a knife inside of the apartment, even Kris had had enough, and so he made Kyungsoo and Chanyeol go into their room.
“Neither of you can come out until you fix whatever this is. “
He closed the door and locked it behind him leaving Chanyeol and Kyungsoo inside looking confused.
Kyungsoo couldn’t even look at Chanyeol; he didn’t want to be stuck in a room with him for god knows how long. Chanyeol was a bit confused because Kris told him to give Kyungsoo his space and now he stuck him in a room with him?
They didn’t talk for a long time, mostly because Kyungsoo had his back facing him and it was a little aggravating.
Finally Chanyeol got fed up and bumped his head on Kyungsoo’s back.
“Soo.” Kyungsoo didn’t respond so he did it again.“Soo.”
Kyungsoo sighed and stood up.
“What?”
Chanyeol pouted and bumped his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.
“Why are you mad at me?”
Kyungsoo pushed him away and rolled his eyes.
“Its nothing.”
Chanyeol didn’t believe him, Kyungsoo threw fits all the time, but never like this.
“Soo, please just tell me.”
Kyungsoo pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed again.
“Chanyeol, it’s nothing okay? Lets just forget it and tell Kris we’re fine.”
Kyungsoo tried to walk toward the door, but Chanyeol stopped him.
“No, because I want to know what’s wrong. What did I do?”
Kyungsoo didn’t really know how to say, “You let Baekhyun kiss you and it pissed me off.” Without sounding jealous so he just shook his head.
“Nothing.”
Chanyeol shook his head in frustration and grabbed Kyungsoo by his shoulders.
“Kyungsoo just tell me what I did.”
Kyungsoo was getting angrier by the second this was stupid.
“Its nothing Chanyeol just stop.”

Chanyeol would never get mad at Kyungsoo, but he was extremely irritated.
“Kyungsoo, just tell me why you’re so mad!”
Kyungsoo took a step back and pushed Chanyeol’s hands away from him.
“You let Baekhyun kiss you!”
Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows.
“Is that it?”
Now Kyungsoo was really pissed. Is that it? Was he serious?
“What’s that suppose to mean?
Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders.

“You kiss people you like right? I like Baekhyun, he’s my friend”
Kyungsoo hissed and grabbed at his hair.
“No! That’s not the kind of like you kiss someone for!”
Chanyeol was confused and he really didn’t like all the yelling Kyungsoo was doing.
“I don’t understand.”
Kyungsoo bit his lip and wiped the tears threatening to leave his eyes.”
“You’re stupid! You’re so stupid Chanyeol!”
He tried to walk off again, but Chanyeol grabbed his arm.
“Then explain to me, explain why you’re so mad! I don’t know what I did wrong!”
Kyungsoo pulled his arm from Chanyeol and stumbled away a little.

“You only kiss someone when you like them! More than a friend!”
Chanyeol blinked he was still confused. He knew that he kissed Kyungsoo because he loved him, but Kyungsoo kissed him too and Kyungsoo didn’t like him, as much as Chanyeol liked him, did he?
“Kyungsoo, I-“
Kyungsoo shook his head and walked back to their room.
“I don’t want to talk to you anymore.”
Chanyeol attempted to try and grab him again, but Kyungsoo scratched him and hissed for him to leave him alone. This wasn’t going anywhere, Kyungsoo didn’t want to talk to him, and Chanyeol didn’t understand what the big deal was. Baekhyun was his friend and it was just a kiss, wasn’t that okay? Even though Baekhyun confessed to liking Chanyeol it wasn’t mutual, he loved Kyungsoo and only Kyungsoo.
Chanyeol went to grab Kyungsoo again and this time Kyungsoo didn’t fight him.
“Kyungsoo, I love you, only you.”
Kyungsoo’s face went red and he looked up at Chanyeol with tear filled eyes.
“What?”
Chanyeol smiled and kissed Kyungsoo’s forehead.
“I love you. I don’t like Baekhyun like that and if you don’t like me kissing him I wont do it anymore I promise.”
Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and pulled him close. He didn’t like seeing Kyungsoo upset and if what happened with Baekhyun upset him, he would stop, because he loved Kyungsoo and only Kyungsoo.
Kyungsoo stood still for a second, then nodded and hugged Chanyeol back, sniffling and hiccupping a little.
“I love you too.” He whispered and Chanyeol’s heart did a flip, he dreamed of the day he would hear Kyungsoo say it back. He pulled away and leaned down to kiss Kyungsoo, but he stopped him.
“I’m still ticked at you.”
Chanyeol nodded and let him go.
“Okay. I’m sorry.”
Kyungsoo opened the door and ran out to tell Kris, but of course he was already there sitting by the door. Kyungsoo shook his head.
“You never left did you?”
Kris laughed and stood up.
“Of course not! If you would have killed Chanyeol what was I going to do?”
 

The next time Baekhyun came over he skipped over to Chanyeol and tried to kiss him again, but Kyungsoo pushed him away, shaking his head.
“I don’t share.” And sat in Chanyeol’s lap glaring holes into Baekhyun’s face.
Baekhyun scoffed and walked away rolling his eyes murmuring things under his breath. Chanyeol laughed and kissed Kyungsoo on the top of his head.
“I love you.”
Kyungsoo smiled and held Chanyeol’s hands in his.

“I love you too.”
Kris ran over with his camera and snapped at least fifty pictures.
“Glad to see my two babies together again.” 

 

 

-
Last one for today^^ I need to come up with a regular schedule to update.
Anyway I felt like i owed you guys a long chapter so here ya go. 
And finally! Kyungsoo admits he loves Chanyeol YAY 
That means more fluff and coming up c; 
<3 ~