Not the tail!

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

Chanyeol was pretty sure lazy days were his favorite, he liked laying around and sleeping all day, mostly because when he was lazy Kyungsoo was too. Kyungsoo was always up for a nap, and when Chanyeol laid on his side, sometimes Kyungsoo would rub against him and they would cuddle. Chanyeol loved to cuddle Kyungsoo because he smelled good, really good, Chanyeol’s favorite person to smell was Kyungsoo. Well Kyungsoo was actually Chanyeol’s favorite person in general really, and he would always tell him.
Chanyeol was lying in his bed when Kyungsoo walked in and started rubbing his head against Chanyeol’s neck. Kyungsoo didn’t like Chanyeol, and he smelled kind of gross, but he was warm and confortable and would Kyungsoo’s ears until he fell asleep so he liked cuddling with him whenever he felt like it.
Kyungsoo laid with his back against Chanyeol’s chest, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo bringing him closer and dug his nose into Kyungsoo’s hair. Kyungsoo smelled so good, well he always smelled good, but right now Kyungsoo smelled extremely good. Chanyeol started to behind Kyungsoo’s ears and Kyungsoo started to purr like usual. Kyungsoo liked falling asleep like this he felt warm and loved, because Chanyeol was always eager to please him.
Kyungsoo smelled good, so good, Chanyeol started lower and lower until he reached Kyungsoo’s neck. Usually Kyungsoo would freak out and pull away, but right now it felt good, very good. Chanyeol couldn’t stop, not only did Kyungsoo smell good he tasted good too, so he started a little harder. Kyungsoo’s purring got louder and he pushed himself back against Chanyeol, meowing softly. Chanyeol never made Kyungsoo purr this loud and everything was started to get really hot, so he started at Kyungsoo’s neck softly. Kyungsoo meowed again, and pushed himself more against Chanyeol, and Chanyeol squeezed him closer. Everything was getting way to hot for Kyungsoo, so he turned around and faced Chanyeol, burring his face into Chanyeol’s neck. Chanyeol pulled him closer again and kissed along the base of Kyungsoo’s jaw. Now Kyungsoo’s purring was really loud and Chanyeol enjoyed making him purr, he liked the sound and knew it meant Kyungsoo felt good. Chanyeol’s hands were at the base of Kyungsoo’s back, and one slowly came up to touch Kyungsoo’s tail. When he softly grabbed it, Kyungsoo’s whole body went stiff and he dug his nails into Chanyeol’s shoulders.
“Don’t touch my tail.”
Kyungsoo hissed them jumped away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol sat up and watched Kyungsoo walk out of the room yelling, “ert!”
Chanyeol frowned and his tail laid flat on the floor, he thought they were having fun and Kyungsoo seemed to enjoy it, but he guessed tail touching was out of the question.
Kyungsoo avoided him for the rest of the day by locking himself in their shared room and Chanyeol laid on the couch watching TV sad that he ruined his cuddle time with Kyungsoo. When Kris got home Chanyeol greeted him like normal and asked him a couple of questions.
“Do kitties not like to have their tail touched? Does it hurt?”
Kris’s face went red and he started coughing.
“Uhm, why are you asking? Did you touch Kyungsoo’s tail?”
Chanyeol pouted and nodded.
“Yes, we were cuddling and I touched it. He did seem to like it.”
Kris burst out laughing scaring Chanyeol. Kris had tears in his eyes and took a couple of seconds to calm himself down enough to answer Chanyeol, who was till staring at him in confusion. He didn’t think this was funny at all, he really thought he hurt Kyungsoo.
“Kitty tails are extremely sensitive, but it doesn’t hurt them. It makes them uhm…”
Kris trailed off trying to figure out how to explain that when Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo’s tail it turned him on quite a bit, but before he could Kyungsoo came running out of their room.
“Don’t! Kris you don’t tell him!” Kyungsoo’s face was red and he looked pretty angry or embarrassed, Kris couldn’t really tell. Chanyeol was confused looking between both of them and frowning at Kris, who still couldn’t keep himself from laughing..
“Its none of his business what it does, he just shouldn’t touch it.”
Kris shook his head and covered his mouth so he wouldn’t laugh again, he couldn’t believe how flustered Kyungsoo was right now. Chanyeol on the other hand was on the verge of tears, he was really concerned about what he did, and he didn’t mean to make Kyungsoo uncomfortable.
“I’m sorry Kyungsoo.” He whined making Kyungsoo and Kris looked over at him, his head down and they could hear the sniffling starting. “I wont touch your tail ever again, I promise.”
Kyungsoo nodded, he still looked pretty embarrassed but he pet the top of Chanyeol’s head.
“Good boy.”
Kris scoffed and got up from his seat.
“Yeah, until Kyungsoo asks you to touch it again.”
Kyungsoo’s eyes went wide and he swatted Kris’s arm. Kris burst out laughing again and ran to his room to get away from Kyungsoo’s fury. He locked himself in his room while Kyungsoo banged on his door yelling things at him. He laughed and thought about how he really did love Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, they were so cute. He made a good choice in his pets

 

 

 

-
I added more to the mix because YES
I hope you guys dont mind though! 
Another update in the same day YAY 
I promise I will not be abandoning this story anytime soon
Thank you for being so sweet <3 You guys make my day!!