All I want for Christmas is you.

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

The most memorable Christmas for Kris was his first one with Suho one year when he couldn’t go back to China because of a winter storm. They were in college and had only been dating for a couple of weeks, but Suho came over to his dorm room. Kris had told Suho how excited he was to go back to China for the holidays and see his mom, whom he missed more than anything, and when Suho found out that all flights were canceled due to a winter storm he decided to try and cheer him up. Kris opened the door to a blushing Suho, with a box of food in his hands, holding it out for Kris.
“I-I know we just started dating, but when I heard you couldn’t go to China I thought you might like the company.”. Kris smiled and pecked Suho’s lips before letting him in and thanking him for the food and opened it for both of them to eat and started watching movies till they fell asleep. Kris was feeling extremely homesick, but Suho made it go away. He knew he loved Suho then and that he never wanted to lose him, but he wouldn’t admit that to Suho for a couple of years.
The first Christmas Kyungsoo remembers was in the lab. He was very young, but he remembers the Santa hats, and the Christmas music playing around the room he was in. He remembers lying next to his mom; she was the most beautiful kitty he’d ever seen, even with the wrinkles around her eyes as she sang along to the songs. His brothers and sisters meowed along, not knowing how to speak yet, but they tried enthusiastically. He was off to the side of all of them, too small to fit in, they didn’t think he would survive, but he watched them all carefully, his heart swelling with happiness as he tried to meow along as well, but it barely came out as a whisper.  That was one of the last memories of her that he has before he was split from her and put in the pet store, and he cherishes it more than anything.
Chanyeol’s worst Christmas was one of his only ones, and he will never forget. He was in a cage, tailing wagging side-to-side, muzzle over his mouth so his barks were hushed and he was starting to salivate from hunger. He was watching his owner and his children underneath the Christmas tree, opening presents happily, and seeing his owners happy made him happy. They ripped off the paper, present after present; screaming with joy and jumping up in down, Chanyeol tried to bark in joy with them, but was yelled at. Then his older owner went out and came back in with another pet carrier and Chanyeol’s heart fell. He could hear the small barks of another puppy and he knew what was happening. They opened the cage to reveal a new, small, barely born puppy and the children went crazy. That was the last time Chanyeol saw his children owners and they didn’t even say goodbye.

 

Their first Christmas all together was weird. Kris got the presents of course, and Chanyeol made both Kris and Kyungsoo handmade gifts and barked happily when they opened them, even if Kyungsoo made a face. For once Kris didn’t work all day and they were all together in their warm apartment. Suho and his puppies were due to come over later, but for the morning it was just the three of them, and they liked it like that. They watched movies, ate food, and took lots of naps all together. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were still put off by each other so they sat on opposite sides of Kris’s lap, but they were still all together.

 

Now it was their first Christmas with Sehun, and it was extremely eventful. Sehun demanded that Luhan and Tao come over, and Luhan didn’t want to spend Christmas without Xiumin, Suho being with them was tradition, so all twelve of them spent the day together. Sehun clung to Tao the whole day, and Tao just pet his head while staring at his presents, counting them over and over again making sure he had the most. Kyungsoo watched over them closely from his spot next to Chanyeol and Jongin, who was napping like always. Lay was sitting on Xiumin’s lap watching the Christmas movie along with Luhan, Kris, and Suho. Baekhyun and Chen were running around the apartment barking at each other.
Kyungsoo took the time to look around the room in both disgust and happiness, as everyone seemed warm and content with spending the day together. As soon as he thought that, a very familiar song started to play and his ears went flat.
“Ah! I love this song!”
Chanyeol perked up. Kyungsoo looked over at him in surprise, and Chanyeol started to sing along to the song that his mother sang to him when he was younger. Chanyeol clumsily sang along, messing up the words and hitting the wrong notes, voice cracking, but he still brought a smile to Kyungsoo’s face. From where ever his mother was, he knew that she would be happy to see where Kyungsoo ended up, and whom he ended up with. She would love his twelve special friends just as much as he did.

 

 

-
This is the late christmas chapter, sorry. 
This past 4 weeks I have lost 2 family members and its just been so emotionally draining.
Forgive me for taking so long to update i have just wanted to be with family. 
But I'm back and I'll try to update more often 
Thank you for understanding <3