I hate thunder.

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

Kyungsoo isn’t scared of much, usually he’s the bravest kitty ever, but when it comes to thunderstorms he is the biggest baby. When thunderstorms come around he sleeps in Kris’s bed with him, wrapped in his arms and his head in Kris’s neck so he feels safe, but Kris wont be home for two days. He and Suho were out for their anniversary and left Kyungsoo alone with Chanyeol.

The day had started out fine, naps to the sound of the rain and watching movies while they ate their meals; it was at night when the weather went from drizzle to stormy. It started raining harder, lightening was frequent and the thunder that followed was loud and shook their apartment. Kyungsoo was trying to be brave, but when the thunder crashed he bolted under Kris’s bed, and started meowing softly. Chanyeol was already asleep on his bed, him tummy facing up and his mouth wide open. Chanyeol was dumb and loud and hyper and not scared of anything really, thunder didn’t bother him. Kyungsoo thinks its because only smart people have fears and Chanyeol is obviously an idiot, but he rather be an idiot right now then terrified under Kris’s empty bed.
Kyungsoo really didn’t want to go running to Chanyeol for comfort in his moment of weakness, but he was scared out of his mind, his tail was pointed up and his nails were digging into the wood of the floor. Another crash of thunder and he ran out from under Kris’s bed and jumped on top of Chanyeol. Chanyeol jumped awake and looked around, only one of his eyes was open.
“What happened?”
Kyungsoo crawled onto his lap and leaned his head again Chanyeol’s shoulder.
“Yeol, I’m scared.”
Chanyeol opened his other eye and looked down at Kyungsoo. He looked smaller than normal and he was clinging onto Chanyeol’s shirt for dear life. He wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and laid down.
“Well then go to sleep with me, you’ll be fine.”
Kyungsoo nodded and dug his face into Chanyeol’s neck, just like he would if it was Kris’s but everything with Chanyeol was different. It didn’t feel like he was just cuddling to feel safe, with Chanyeol it always felt like more.
Lightening lit up the room and he pulled Chanyeol closer and started shaking, he really hated this weather. Chanyeol chuckled sleepily.
“You’ll be fine, I’m here.”
Kyungsoo’s face heated up and he pulled away.
“I know, I just don’t like the weather, it freaks me out.”
Chanyeol laughed again this time louder.
“Yeah, I can tell.”
Kyungsoo pouted and pinched Chanyeol’s side.
“Shut up.”
Another crash of thunder made Kyungsoo burry his face against Chanyeol’s chest and start shaking again. Well there went Chanyeol’s attempt to distract him, his tail went straight up and his nails were starting to dig into Chanyeol’s sides. He needed a distraction and a very good one to keep Kyungsoo busy.

Chanyeol got an idea and looked down at Kyungsoo.
“Hey.” He whispered getting Kyungsoo to look up and him; and then he cupped Kyungsoo’s face and kissed him on the lips. At first Kyungsoo was hesitant and almost pulled away, but then he gave in and kissed Chanyeol back. They kissed innocently for a little while, just small pecks but another flash of lightening had Kyungsoo shaking again, Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo closer and slipped his tongue into his mouth, over teeth and on his tongue. Everything was starting to get hot and Kyungsoo pulled Chanyeol on top of him, Chanyeol settled in between Kyungsoo’s legs. Kyungsoo began purring and softly, and Chanyeol’s hand slid down Kyungsoo’s face to his chest, to his waist and pulled him closer. It was too much and it was too hot, and the rain outside had finally stopped, but Kyungsoo wanted more. Chanyeol could feel Kyungsoo pulling at him, wanting more, but right now wasn’t a good time. He felt too much like he was taking advantage of how scared Kyungsoo was so he pulled away. Both of them were panting and breathless it was a beautiful sight to see Kyungsoo flustered, his lips red and swollen. Chanyeol smiled down at Kyungsoo, who was still clawing at his shirt.
“Are you okay now?” his voice deep and breathy, it made Kyungsoo shiver. He nodded in response and Chanyeol laid to his side, pulling him closer and throwing a blanket over both if them.
“Then lets go to sleep now.”
Kyungsoo nodded and turned his back to Chanyeol; he then wrapped his arms around his middle and dug his nose into Kyungsoo’s hair like normal.
Chanyeol fell asleep quickly, softly snoring into Kyungsoo’s ears, but Kyungsoo was still a little to hot and bothered to go to sleep.


 

 

-
I feel like I havent updated in forever, but its only been like two days lol. 
Things are starting to heat up between the two, I hope you guys are ready for that. 
I didnt want them to do too much yet, because I have a plan for a very long chapter^^ so please look forward to that! 
Also because of a previous comment I decided to give Kris a love interest AKA Suho I hope you are all okay with that.
 
I love you guys <3